|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dimension holds the souls who have been present along the road of human evolution?
(a) The Afterlife dimension.
(b) The ether dimension.
(c) The pre-bang dimension.
(d) The seventh dimension.
2. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
(c) Fishing fleets.
3. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
(a) Dead animals lying all over and people walking among them.
(b) A series of menacing scenarios with people doing different things.
(c) A green slime coated landscape with people moving slowly in circles.
(d) Fifteen children eating and some adults.
4. Wil says people who are unable to let go of their life on earth live where?
(a) In their familiar places on earth.
(c) In a self-imposed, self-created Hell.
(d) In the ether surrounding the earth.
5. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
(a) To the ranger station.
(b) Into the underground bunker.
(c) To the cave.
(d) To Feyman's jeep.
6. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) The Gnostic Gospels.
(b) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
(c) Any mention of the World Vision.
(d) Any information about other planes of existence.
7. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
(a) A deeper understanding of the Tenth Insight.
(b) New energy regulations.
(c) The National Guard.
(d) Charlene's help.
8. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A country president.
(c) A monk.
(d) A nun.
9. What does Charlene say is the reason she is in the valley?
(a) She was looking for the narrator.
(b) She had received an anonymous phone call.
(c) She was manipulated by Feyman.
(d) She grew up in that valley.
10. What does the narrator tell Webber?
(a) Where he met Charlene.
(b) About hell and heaven.
(c) About all his experiences with Wil and Feyman.
(d) How to blow up the underground bunker.
11. What does Charlene do while the guards are distracted by Maya?
(a) Hits Feyman over the head.
(c) Grabs one of the guard's guns.
(d) Throws a rock in the Experiment's machinery.
12. What do Wil and the narrator observe on the plane where they go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) A black square split in half with a bright light.
(b) A bleak world which has been annihilated by nuclear war.
(c) Two people fighting.
(d) A dark, gray/green cloud of energy.
13. For what does the narrator say science was responsible?
(a) Atomic weapons.
(b) Polluting the earth.
(c) Pushing intuition and insight into the background.
(d) Curing most diseases.
14. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
(a) He became a powerful politician.
(b) He left the military and became a drunk.
(c) He became chief of what was left of the tribe.
(d) It led to Feyman's destruction.
15. With what does Feyman walk?
(a) He walks like everyone else.
(b) With a limp.
(c) With a walker.
(d) With a cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
2. Where do Webber and the narrator go when they leave the bunker?
3. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
4. Who do the four allies see when they go into the underground bunker?
5. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)