|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) Any mention of the World Vision.
(b) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
(c) Any information about other planes of existence.
(d) The Gnostic Gospels.
2. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
(a) Because the Gnostics were Muslim.
(b) To make them look right.
(c) To have full power over people.
(d) To hide the real facts of the early church.
3. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
(a) They never existed in any form but orally.
(b) They were found hidden away in Israel.
(c) They are stored in the Vatican archives.
(d) They were destroyed by the church.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
(a) Get out of the park.
(b) Go to the waterfall.
(c) Come with him.
5. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
(a) Williams streaking through the woods.
(b) Charlene being walked through the woods at gunpoint.
(c) Wil coming into the cave.
(d) Charlene running towards them.
6. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
(a) Charlene's help.
(b) A deeper understanding of the Tenth Insight.
(c) The National Guard.
(d) New energy regulations.
7. What does Maya tell Webber and the narrator?
(a) She can't find Charlene.
(b) She can't communicate with any ranger she trusts.
(c) She has tied a ranger up in the woods.
(d) She is leaving and returning to Florida.
8. With what does Feyman walk?
(a) With a limp.
(b) With a walker.
(c) He walks like everyone else.
(d) With a cane.
9. What dimension holds the souls who have been present along the road of human evolution?
(a) The Afterlife dimension.
(b) The pre-bang dimension.
(c) The ether dimension.
(d) The seventh dimension.
10. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) Hard wired into the genetic code.
(b) Souls communicating.
(c) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
(d) A form of alien esp.
11. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
(a) He has strayed from his Birth Vision.
(b) He hasn't lived fully.
(c) He was living very close to his Birth Vision.
(d) He has been a good person.
12. What do Wil and the narrator observe on the plane where they go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) A dark, gray/green cloud of energy.
(b) A black square split in half with a bright light.
(c) A bleak world which has been annihilated by nuclear war.
(d) Two people fighting.
13. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He was executed.
(c) He caught a disease from a patient.
(d) He was shot during a war.
14. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
(a) The men around her.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her father.
15. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
(a) The military commander of the white/Indian confrontation.
(b) Long Eagle.
(d) Feyman's soul group.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
2. What does the narrator say is the reason people don't let go of their life on earth after they die?
3. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
4. What does the narrator realize was also in Feyman's Birth Vision?
5. Into what did wandering tribes of humans evolve?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)