|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Charlene in the life of the Native American war?
(a) An Indian woman of great power.
(b) The governor of the state of Virginia.
(c) The wife of a calvary officer.
(d) The wife of a chief.
2. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
(a) The dissonance is too frequent.
(b) They are fighting again.
(c) They have been drugged.
(d) The eruptions of energy from the Experiment stop them.
3. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
(a) To the ranger station.
(b) Into the underground bunker.
(c) To Feyman's jeep.
(d) To the cave.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
(a) Cave dwellers.
(b) Stone Age.
(c) Wandering tribes.
(d) Dawnings of consciousness.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
(a) Get out of the park.
(b) Go to the waterfall.
(d) Come with him.
6. Who tries to convince Feyman to stop the Experiment?
(a) The narrator.
(c) Webber, Charlene and Maya.
(d) Long Eagle.
7. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
(a) The use of instinct.
(b) The belief in God.
(c) The Birth Visions.
(d) The peace process.
8. What does the author say the full connection between the human and the divine is?
(b) A precept of Buddhism.
(c) The Tenth Insight.
(d) Something that will occur in another 1000 years.
9. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
(a) To destroy the Experiment.
(b) To gather the group of seven, help them release their Fear-based resentments of each other.
(c) To bring Feyman into the group.
(d) To help Williams.
10. From where does Webber know Charlene?
(a) He met her at a seminar.
(b) They worked at the same electronic firm.
(c) From high school.
(d) They attended the same church.
11. Into what did the narrator say the freedom of the 1960's grow?
(a) Into a belief system where all that mattered was desire and its fulfillment.
(b) Into the control of government by big business.
(c) Into heavy drug use.
(d) Into the power of money.
12. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
(a) A calvary officer.
(b) A muscian.
(c) A trapper.
(d) A pony express rider.
13. What do the four allies do when they reunite after getting away from the bunker?
(a) Re-establish their connection with the unified energy.
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Leave the park.
14. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
(a) The narrator.
15. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
(a) That he was a woman.
(b) That he could cure a king's illness.
(c) That he was a priest.
(d) That his ankle was hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. To what does the narrator say the vision-inspired Christian faith gave way?
3. What does Webber say is the reason the four of them feel a surge of dissonance that is more harmonious than the others?
4. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
5. Why do the narrator and Wil become aware of Feyman?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)