|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A dissonance sound.
(c) A woman screaming.
(d) Long Eagle.
2. What does Charlene say is the reason she is in the valley?
(a) She was manipulated by Feyman.
(b) She grew up in that valley.
(c) She had received an anonymous phone call.
(d) She was looking for the narrator.
3. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
(b) The military commander of the white/Indian confrontation.
(c) Feyman's soul group.
(d) Long Eagle.
4. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
(a) To bring Feyman into the group.
(b) To help Williams.
(c) To gather the group of seven, help them release their Fear-based resentments of each other.
(d) To destroy the Experiment.
5. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
(b) Get in a fight.
(d) Call for Long Eagle.
6. What does Wil say is the system that fails to deal with the Fear in contemporary life?
(b) Money and power.
(c) The socio/political approaches.
7. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
(a) They have been drugged.
(b) They are fighting again.
(c) The eruptions of energy from the Experiment stop them.
(d) The dissonance is too frequent.
8. Where do Webber and the narrator go when they leave the bunker?
(a) The cave.
(b) The woods.
(c) The waterfall.
(d) The park entrance.
9. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
(a) They are stored in the Vatican archives.
(b) They were destroyed by the church.
(c) They were found hidden away in Israel.
(d) They never existed in any form but orally.
10. Why do the narrator and Wil become aware of Feyman?
(a) An Experiment-triggered dissonance jolts them.
(b) His soul group comes in view.
(c) He has entered their plane to check on his Experiment.
(d) He is sleeping and dreaming.
11. Who do the four allies see when they go into the underground bunker?
(b) Park rangers.
(d) Long Eagle.
12. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
(a) Charlene running towards them.
(b) Wil coming into the cave.
(c) Williams streaking through the woods.
(d) Charlene being walked through the woods at gunpoint.
13. How does the narrator get out of where he was drawn?
(a) Wil pulls him.
(b) A white blurr pushes him away.
(c) Charlene calls to him.
(d) The dissonance sound happens again.
14. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
(a) He became chief of what was left of the tribe.
(b) He left the military and became a drunk.
(c) It led to Feyman's destruction.
(d) He became a powerful politician.
15. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
(a) The Doctrine of Ascension.
(b) The Gnostic Doctrine.
(c) The Doctrine of Right Thinking.
(d) The Piety Doctrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Feyman walk?
2. What do the Allies realize is their immediate responsibility?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
4. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
5. What dimension holds the souls who have been present along the road of human evolution?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)