|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
(a) The influence of the fundamental Christian churches.
(b) The concept of free love.
(c) The concept of peace on earth.
(d) Eastern influences and spiritually enlightened explorations.
2. What does Wil say is the system that fails to deal with the Fear in contemporary life?
(b) Money and power.
(d) The socio/political approaches.
3. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
(a) They have been drugged.
(b) The eruptions of energy from the Experiment stop them.
(c) They are fighting again.
(d) The dissonance is too frequent.
4. What does the narrator realize was also in Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) A gathering of the group of seven.
(b) Joining the narrator and the others.
(c) Dying of the power from the Experiment.
(d) Destroying the Appalachian Valley.
5. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
(a) They are too tired to talk.
(b) They both like science so talk about that.
(c) They have a past that needs to be healed.
(d) They need to sit in meditation together.
6. What do Wil and the narrator observe on the plane where they go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Two people fighting.
(b) A bleak world which has been annihilated by nuclear war.
(c) A dark, gray/green cloud of energy.
(d) A black square split in half with a bright light.
7. Who do the four allies see when they go into the underground bunker?
(a) Park rangers.
(b) Long Eagle.
8. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
(a) That he was a priest.
(b) That he could cure a king's illness.
(c) That he was a woman.
(d) That his ankle was hurt.
9. What does Wil say would help troubled, trapped souls?
(b) A priest.
(c) Asking for help.
(d) The Tenth Insight.
10. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
(a) He became a powerful politician.
(b) He left the military and became a drunk.
(c) It led to Feyman's destruction.
(d) He became chief of what was left of the tribe.
11. What dimension holds the souls who have been present along the road of human evolution?
(a) The seventh dimension.
(b) The pre-bang dimension.
(c) The Afterlife dimension.
(d) The ether dimension.
12. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
(a) Charlene being walked through the woods at gunpoint.
(b) Williams streaking through the woods.
(c) Charlene running towards them.
(d) Wil coming into the cave.
13. How does the narrator get out of where he was drawn?
(a) Wil pulls him.
(b) A white blurr pushes him away.
(c) The dissonance sound happens again.
(d) Charlene calls to him.
14. What does the narrator tell Webber?
(a) About hell and heaven.
(b) How to blow up the underground bunker.
(c) About all his experiences with Wil and Feyman.
(d) Where he met Charlene.
15. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
(a) They were found hidden away in Israel.
(b) They are stored in the Vatican archives.
(c) They never existed in any form but orally.
(d) They were destroyed by the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Feyman hope to gain if he is successful in the Experiment?
2. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
3. Wil says people who are unable to let go of their life on earth live where?
4. What does Maya tell Webber and the narrator?
5. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)