|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
(a) Into Christ's dream vision.
(d) The Far East.
2. Who was Charlene in the life of the Native American war?
(a) The governor of the state of Virginia.
(b) The wife of a calvary officer.
(c) The wife of a chief.
(d) An Indian woman of great power.
3. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
(a) He has strayed from his Birth Vision.
(b) He has been a good person.
(c) He hasn't lived fully.
(d) He was living very close to his Birth Vision.
4. What does the narrator tell Webber?
(a) Where he met Charlene.
(b) About all his experiences with Wil and Feyman.
(c) About hell and heaven.
(d) How to blow up the underground bunker.
5. Who do the four allies see when they go into the underground bunker?
(b) Park rangers.
(d) Long Eagle.
6. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) Souls communicating.
(b) Hard wired into the genetic code.
(c) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
(d) A form of alien esp.
7. What does Charlene say is the reason she is in the valley?
(a) She had received an anonymous phone call.
(b) She was manipulated by Feyman.
(c) She was looking for the narrator.
(d) She grew up in that valley.
8. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
(a) The dissonance is too frequent.
(b) They have been drugged.
(c) They are fighting again.
(d) The eruptions of energy from the Experiment stop them.
9. Into what did the narrator say the freedom of the 1960's grow?
(a) Into the control of government by big business.
(b) Into a belief system where all that mattered was desire and its fulfillment.
(c) Into the power of money.
(d) Into heavy drug use.
10. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
(a) A calvary officer.
(b) A muscian.
(c) A pony express rider.
(d) A trapper.
11. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
(a) They never existed in any form but orally.
(b) They were destroyed by the church.
(c) They are stored in the Vatican archives.
(d) They were found hidden away in Israel.
12. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) A woman screaming.
(b) Long Eagle.
(c) An explosion.
(d) A dissonance sound.
13. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
(a) He was a chief killed then.
(b) He was the brother of the military leader.
(c) His silence led to the military victory.
(d) He was Charlene's husband.
14. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
(a) He became chief of what was left of the tribe.
(b) He left the military and became a drunk.
(c) It led to Feyman's destruction.
(d) He became a powerful politician.
15. What dimension holds the souls who have been present along the road of human evolution?
(a) The pre-bang dimension.
(b) The Afterlife dimension.
(c) The ether dimension.
(d) The seventh dimension.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Allies realize is their immediate responsibility?
2. What does the narrator say is the reason people don't let go of their life on earth after they die?
3. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
4. What do Wil and the narrator observe on the plane where they go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
5. What does Feyman hope to gain if he is successful in the Experiment?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)