|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator returns to the physical plane at the end of Chapter 7, who does he see?
(a) Long Eagle.
2. What does the narrator say solidified fear in both the conservatives and the liberals?
(a) The desire to control the other's well being and freedom.
(b) The need for money to advance their agendas.
(c) Too many hateful, mud slinging campaigns.
(d) The inability to compromise their party platforms.
3. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) A woman screaming.
(b) Long Eagle.
(c) An explosion.
(d) A dissonance sound.
4. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
(b) Souls communicating.
(c) Hard wired into the genetic code.
(d) A form of alien esp.
5. What do the four allies do when they reunite after getting away from the bunker?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Re-establish their connection with the unified energy.
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Leave the park.
6. What does Maya tell Webber and the narrator?
(a) She can't find Charlene.
(b) She has tied a ranger up in the woods.
(c) She is leaving and returning to Florida.
(d) She can't communicate with any ranger she trusts.
7. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
(a) Charlene's help.
(b) A deeper understanding of the Tenth Insight.
(c) New energy regulations.
(d) The National Guard.
8. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
(a) A part of the first nine Insights.
(b) A requirement for past life regressions.
(c) A necessity for living a Birth Vision.
(d) A key part of the Tenth Insight.
9. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
(a) Having too many thoughts about the future.
(b) Being angry.
(c) Past experience.
(d) Being resistant to change.
10. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) Any mention of the World Vision.
(b) Any information about other planes of existence.
(c) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
(d) The Gnostic Gospels.
11. Why do the narrator and Wil become aware of Feyman?
(a) His soul group comes in view.
(b) He is sleeping and dreaming.
(c) He has entered their plane to check on his Experiment.
(d) An Experiment-triggered dissonance jolts them.
12. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
(a) A monk.
(b) A country president.
(c) A nun.
(d) A doctor.
13. Into what did the narrator say the freedom of the 1960's grow?
(a) Into the control of government by big business.
(b) Into a belief system where all that mattered was desire and its fulfillment.
(c) Into heavy drug use.
(d) Into the power of money.
14. Who do the four allies see when they go into the underground bunker?
(a) Park rangers.
(b) Long Eagle.
15. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
(a) The Doctrine of Ascension.
(b) The Doctrine of Right Thinking.
(c) The Piety Doctrine.
(d) The Gnostic Doctrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
2. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
3. What does the narrator tell Webber?
4. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
5. What do Charlene, the narrator, Maya and Webber do in the cave?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)