|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlene do while the guards are distracted by Maya?
(a) Hits Feyman over the head.
(c) Grabs one of the guard's guns.
(d) Throws a rock in the Experiment's machinery.
2. How does the narrator get out of where he was drawn?
(a) A white blurr pushes him away.
(b) Wil pulls him.
(c) Charlene calls to him.
(d) The dissonance sound happens again.
3. What does the narrator believe about every individual who comes to earth as a human?
(a) They are a mixture of good and evil.
(b) Everyone has the good intentions of his/her Birth Vision.
(c) All of them are in need of redemption.
(d) All of them are all bad.
4. What does the narrator say the Gnostic Gospels were?
(a) Early, but rejected, manifestations of the World Vision.
(b) Wisdom from past lives.
(c) The writings of Christ himself.
(d) Information left from another plane.
5. Who do the four allies see when they go into the underground bunker?
(a) Park rangers.
(d) Long Eagle.
6. What does Webber say is the reason the four of them feel a surge of dissonance that is more harmonious than the others?
(a) The Experiment has shut down.
(b) The machinery is working better.
(c) The Experiment is almost complete.
(d) They have become used to the dissonance.
7. Into what did the narrator say the freedom of the 1960's grow?
(a) Into heavy drug use.
(b) Into a belief system where all that mattered was desire and its fulfillment.
(c) Into the power of money.
(d) Into the control of government by big business.
8. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
(a) The Hebrews.
(b) The Romans.
(c) Ancient Greece.
(d) The Celtics.
9. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
(a) Having too many thoughts about the future.
(b) Being angry.
(c) Being resistant to change.
(d) Past experience.
10. What does Feyman hope to gain if he is successful in the Experiment?
(b) The woman he wants to marry.
(c) Power and reputation.
(d) The answers to life.
11. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
(a) They are stored in the Vatican archives.
(b) They never existed in any form but orally.
(c) They were found hidden away in Israel.
(d) They were destroyed by the church.
12. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
(b) A form of alien esp.
(c) Souls communicating.
(d) Hard wired into the genetic code.
13. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) A dissonance sound.
(b) An explosion.
(c) Long Eagle.
(d) A woman screaming.
14. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
(a) He became chief of what was left of the tribe.
(b) He left the military and became a drunk.
(c) It led to Feyman's destruction.
(d) He became a powerful politician.
15. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
(a) The emerging dominance of capitalism, communism, and fascism.
(b) A rigged voting system.
(c) Too many people living there.
(d) Corrupt politicians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
2. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
4. Into what did wandering tribes of humans evolve?
5. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)