|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
(a) He was shot during a war.
(b) He was executed.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He caught a disease from a patient.
2. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
(a) A series of menacing scenarios with people doing different things.
(b) A green slime coated landscape with people moving slowly in circles.
(c) Dead animals lying all over and people walking among them.
(d) Fifteen children eating and some adults.
3. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
(a) A key part of the Tenth Insight.
(b) A requirement for past life regressions.
(c) A part of the first nine Insights.
(d) A necessity for living a Birth Vision.
4. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
(a) Enactment of true human rights.
(b) Unity between individual power and collective grace.
(c) The same democracy as in Ancient Greece.
(d) How a rebellion can go right.
5. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
(a) The concept of peace on earth.
(b) Eastern influences and spiritually enlightened explorations.
(c) The concept of free love.
(d) The influence of the fundamental Christian churches.
6. With what does Feyman walk?
(a) With a walker.
(b) He walks like everyone else.
(c) With a limp.
(d) With a cane.
7. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) Any information about other planes of existence.
(b) The Gnostic Gospels.
(c) Any mention of the World Vision.
(d) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
8. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) Hard wired into the genetic code.
(b) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
(c) Souls communicating.
(d) A form of alien esp.
9. Into what did wandering tribes of humans evolve?
(a) Civilized communities.
(c) Semi-stationary tribes.
(d) Cave dwellers.
10. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
(a) Long Eagle.
(b) The military commander of the white/Indian confrontation.
(d) Feyman's soul group.
11. Who was Charlene in the life of the Native American war?
(a) The governor of the state of Virginia.
(b) The wife of a calvary officer.
(c) An Indian woman of great power.
(d) The wife of a chief.
12. What do Charlene, the narrator, Maya and Webber do in the cave?
(a) Discuss their situation.
(b) Eat some more dinner.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Plan how to kidnap Feyman.
13. What does the narrator realize was also in Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) Joining the narrator and the others.
(b) A gathering of the group of seven.
(c) Destroying the Appalachian Valley.
(d) Dying of the power from the Experiment.
14. When the narrator returns to the physical plane at the end of Chapter 7, who does he see?
(d) Long Eagle.
15. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
(a) The Birth Visions.
(b) The belief in God.
(c) The use of instinct.
(d) The peace process.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
2. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
4. What does Feyman hope to gain if he is successful in the Experiment?
5. From where does Webber know Charlene?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)