|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
(a) He hasn't lived fully.
(b) He has been a good person.
(c) He has strayed from his Birth Vision.
(d) He was living very close to his Birth Vision.
2. What does the narrator realize was also in Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) Dying of the power from the Experiment.
(b) Joining the narrator and the others.
(c) A gathering of the group of seven.
(d) Destroying the Appalachian Valley.
3. What does the narrator say began in the 1960's?
(a) Riots and peace marches.
(b) A breakdown of all the old Fear based structures.
(c) Drug use.
4. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
(a) To the cave.
(b) To the ranger station.
(c) To Feyman's jeep.
(d) Into the underground bunker.
5. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
(a) They are too tired to talk.
(b) They need to sit in meditation together.
(c) They have a past that needs to be healed.
(d) They both like science so talk about that.
6. How did the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) They shared it with him.
(b) They saw it in the ether.
(c) Charlene saw it and told them.
(d) Williams told them from Feyman's Birth Vision.
7. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
(a) Charlene's help.
(b) A deeper understanding of the Tenth Insight.
(c) New energy regulations.
(d) The National Guard.
8. What does the narrator say the Gnostic Gospels were?
(a) The writings of Christ himself.
(b) Early, but rejected, manifestations of the World Vision.
(c) Wisdom from past lives.
(d) Information left from another plane.
9. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The men around her.
(d) Her husband.
10. What does Maya do when they can't recapture the energy?
(b) Panics and runs.
(c) Sits silently in a corner.
(d) Breaks down and cries.
11. What does Wil say is the system that fails to deal with the Fear in contemporary life?
(a) The socio/political approaches.
(c) Money and power.
12. What does Feyman hope to gain if he is successful in the Experiment?
(a) The woman he wants to marry.
(c) Power and reputation.
(d) The answers to life.
13. What does the narrator tell Webber?
(a) About hell and heaven.
(b) About all his experiences with Wil and Feyman.
(c) How to blow up the underground bunker.
(d) Where he met Charlene.
14. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
(a) The Hebrews.
(b) Ancient Greece.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Celtics.
15. How does the narrator get out of where he was drawn?
(a) The dissonance sound happens again.
(b) A white blurr pushes him away.
(c) Wil pulls him.
(d) Charlene calls to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil think intuition is?
2. What does Charlene do while the guards are distracted by Maya?
3. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
5. What does the narrator believe about every individual who comes to earth as a human?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)