|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlene say is the reason she is in the valley?
(a) She was manipulated by Feyman.
(b) She had received an anonymous phone call.
(c) She grew up in that valley.
(d) She was looking for the narrator.
2. From where does Webber know Charlene?
(a) They attended the same church.
(b) They worked at the same electronic firm.
(c) From high school.
(d) He met her at a seminar.
3. What do Wil and the narrator observe on the plane where they go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) A black square split in half with a bright light.
(b) A dark, gray/green cloud of energy.
(c) Two people fighting.
(d) A bleak world which has been annihilated by nuclear war.
4. What does Maya tell Webber and the narrator?
(a) She can't find Charlene.
(b) She can't communicate with any ranger she trusts.
(c) She is leaving and returning to Florida.
(d) She has tied a ranger up in the woods.
5. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
(a) The men around her.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her mother.
6. What does the narrator believe about every individual who comes to earth as a human?
(a) They are a mixture of good and evil.
(b) Everyone has the good intentions of his/her Birth Vision.
(c) All of them are in need of redemption.
(d) All of them are all bad.
7. To what does the narrator say the vision-inspired Christian faith gave way?
(a) Liberal interpretation of the Bible.
(b) Fear-inspired domination of the church.
(c) New age heresy.
(d) A watered down version of redemption.
8. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
(a) He caught a disease from a patient.
(b) He drowned.
(c) He was executed.
(d) He was shot during a war.
9. Where do Webber and the narrator go when they leave the bunker?
(a) The park entrance.
(b) The cave.
(c) The woods.
(d) The waterfall.
10. What does Maya do when they can't recapture the energy?
(a) Sits silently in a corner.
(b) Panics and runs.
(d) Breaks down and cries.
11. What did the author say was different about Christ from most people?
(a) He was part God.
(b) He believed in no religion.
(c) He believed in all religions.
(d) He had full awareness of his Birth Vision.
12. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) Any mention of the World Vision.
(b) Any information about other planes of existence.
(c) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
(d) The Gnostic Gospels.
13. Wil says people who are unable to let go of their life on earth live where?
(b) In the ether surrounding the earth.
(c) In their familiar places on earth.
(d) In a self-imposed, self-created Hell.
14. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
(a) The use of instinct.
(b) The belief in God.
(c) The peace process.
(d) The Birth Visions.
15. What does the narrator tell Webber?
(a) How to blow up the underground bunker.
(b) About all his experiences with Wil and Feyman.
(c) About hell and heaven.
(d) Where he met Charlene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vision do the four allies experience?
2. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
3. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. What do the Allies realize is their immediate responsibility?
5. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)