|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
(d) Fishing fleets.
2. What does the narrator realize was also in Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) Destroying the Appalachian Valley.
(b) Dying of the power from the Experiment.
(c) Joining the narrator and the others.
(d) A gathering of the group of seven.
3. What did the author say was different about Christ from most people?
(a) He believed in no religion.
(b) He had full awareness of his Birth Vision.
(c) He believed in all religions.
(d) He was part God.
4. Who do the four allies see when they go into the underground bunker?
(a) Long Eagle.
(b) Park rangers.
5. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
(a) The narrator.
6. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
(a) A key part of the Tenth Insight.
(b) A part of the first nine Insights.
(c) A necessity for living a Birth Vision.
(d) A requirement for past life regressions.
7. What kind of vision do the four allies experience?
(a) All the past lives they have shared.
(b) Feyman becoming one of them.
(c) The stopping of the Experiment.
(d) The creation of the world.
8. What do the Allies realize is their immediate responsibility?
(a) To get out of the valley and go get help.
(b) To heal Feyman's body.
(c) To blow up the bunker.
(d) To bring the process of awakening to Feyman.
9. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
(a) The Far East.
(b) Into Christ's dream vision.
10. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
(a) Wil coming into the cave.
(b) Williams streaking through the woods.
(c) Charlene being walked through the woods at gunpoint.
(d) Charlene running towards them.
11. What do Wil and the narrator observe on the plane where they go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Two people fighting.
(b) A dark, gray/green cloud of energy.
(c) A bleak world which has been annihilated by nuclear war.
(d) A black square split in half with a bright light.
12. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
(b) Go to the waterfall.
(c) Get out of the park.
(d) Come with him.
13. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
(a) Dawnings of consciousness.
(b) Wandering tribes.
(c) Stone Age.
(d) Cave dwellers.
14. What happens to the four allies as they advance towards the Experiment?
(a) They are captured.
(b) They get in an argument.
(d) They fall in a pit.
15. What dimension holds the souls who have been present along the road of human evolution?
(a) The Afterlife dimension.
(b) The ether dimension.
(c) The pre-bang dimension.
(d) The seventh dimension.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
2. Wil says people who are unable to let go of their life on earth live where?
3. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
4. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
5. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)