|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
(a) To the cave.
(b) To Feyman's jeep.
(c) To the ranger station.
(d) Into the underground bunker.
2. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
(a) He is not dead.
(b) He is not the white blurr.
(c) He is hanging around to sabotage their efforts.
(d) He was probably present during the narrator and Webber's conversation.
3. What does the narrator realize was also in Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) Joining the narrator and the others.
(b) A gathering of the group of seven.
(c) Dying of the power from the Experiment.
(d) Destroying the Appalachian Valley.
4. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
(a) Get in a fight.
(d) Call for Long Eagle.
5. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
(a) He has strayed from his Birth Vision.
(b) He was living very close to his Birth Vision.
(c) He has been a good person.
(d) He hasn't lived fully.
6. Where do Webber and the narrator go when they leave the bunker?
(a) The waterfall.
(b) The cave.
(c) The woods.
(d) The park entrance.
7. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
(a) The Celtics.
(b) Ancient Greece.
(c) The Hebrews.
(d) The Romans.
8. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
(a) Into Christ's dream vision.
(c) The Far East.
9. Who was Charlene in the life of the Native American war?
(a) The wife of a calvary officer.
(b) The wife of a chief.
(c) An Indian woman of great power.
(d) The governor of the state of Virginia.
10. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
(a) A muscian.
(b) A pony express rider.
(c) A calvary officer.
(d) A trapper.
11. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
(b) The narrator.
12. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
(b) Fishing fleets.
13. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
(a) The same democracy as in Ancient Greece.
(b) Enactment of true human rights.
(c) How a rebellion can go right.
(d) Unity between individual power and collective grace.
14. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
(a) A requirement for past life regressions.
(b) A part of the first nine Insights.
(c) A necessity for living a Birth Vision.
(d) A key part of the Tenth Insight.
15. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
(a) The eruptions of energy from the Experiment stop them.
(b) They have been drugged.
(c) The dissonance is too frequent.
(d) They are fighting again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil say is the system that fails to deal with the Fear in contemporary life?
2. What does Wil think intuition is?
3. Who tries to convince Feyman to stop the Experiment?
4. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
5. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)