|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlene do while the guards are distracted by Maya?
(b) Throws a rock in the Experiment's machinery.
(c) Hits Feyman over the head.
(d) Grabs one of the guard's guns.
2. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
(a) To Feyman's jeep.
(b) Into the underground bunker.
(c) To the ranger station.
(d) To the cave.
3. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
(c) The narrator.
4. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
(a) A series of menacing scenarios with people doing different things.
(b) A green slime coated landscape with people moving slowly in circles.
(c) Fifteen children eating and some adults.
(d) Dead animals lying all over and people walking among them.
5. What do Charlene, the narrator, Maya and Webber do in the cave?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Plan how to kidnap Feyman.
(c) Discuss their situation.
(d) Eat some more dinner.
6. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
(b) Get in a fight.
(c) Call for Long Eagle.
7. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
(a) He became chief of what was left of the tribe.
(b) He became a powerful politician.
(c) He left the military and became a drunk.
(d) It led to Feyman's destruction.
8. From where does Webber know Charlene?
(a) He met her at a seminar.
(b) They attended the same church.
(c) They worked at the same electronic firm.
(d) From high school.
9. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
(a) A necessity for living a Birth Vision.
(b) A part of the first nine Insights.
(c) A requirement for past life regressions.
(d) A key part of the Tenth Insight.
10. Into what did wandering tribes of humans evolve?
(a) Civilized communities.
(b) Semi-stationary tribes.
(d) Cave dwellers.
11. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
(a) The Piety Doctrine.
(b) The Gnostic Doctrine.
(c) The Doctrine of Ascension.
(d) The Doctrine of Right Thinking.
12. When the narrator returns to the physical plane at the end of Chapter 7, who does he see?
(a) Long Eagle.
13. What does Charlene say is the reason she is in the valley?
(a) She was looking for the narrator.
(b) She had received an anonymous phone call.
(c) She was manipulated by Feyman.
(d) She grew up in that valley.
14. What does Feyman hope to gain if he is successful in the Experiment?
(a) The woman he wants to marry.
(b) The answers to life.
(c) Power and reputation.
15. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
(a) He was living very close to his Birth Vision.
(b) He has strayed from his Birth Vision.
(c) He hasn't lived fully.
(d) He has been a good person.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
2. What does the narrator say the Gnostic Gospels were?
3. Who do the four allies see when they go into the underground bunker?
4. For what does the narrator say science was responsible?
5. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)