|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say the full connection between the human and the divine is?
(a) A precept of Buddhism.
(b) Something that will occur in another 1000 years.
(d) The Tenth Insight.
2. Where do Webber and the narrator go when they leave the bunker?
(a) The woods.
(b) The park entrance.
(c) The cave.
(d) The waterfall.
3. What does Maya do when they can't recapture the energy?
(b) Panics and runs.
(c) Sits silently in a corner.
(d) Breaks down and cries.
4. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
(a) Past experience.
(b) Being angry.
(c) Being resistant to change.
(d) Having too many thoughts about the future.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
(a) Dawnings of consciousness.
(b) Cave dwellers.
(c) Wandering tribes.
(d) Stone Age.
6. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
(a) He became chief of what was left of the tribe.
(b) It led to Feyman's destruction.
(c) He left the military and became a drunk.
(d) He became a powerful politician.
7. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
(d) The narrator.
8. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
(b) Feyman's soul group.
(c) Long Eagle.
(d) The military commander of the white/Indian confrontation.
9. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
(a) He was probably present during the narrator and Webber's conversation.
(b) He is not the white blurr.
(c) He is not dead.
(d) He is hanging around to sabotage their efforts.
10. What do the four allies do when they reunite after getting away from the bunker?
(a) Re-establish their connection with the unified energy.
(b) Leave the park.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Eat dinner.
11. What does the narrator say began in the 1960's?
(a) A breakdown of all the old Fear based structures.
(b) Riots and peace marches.
(d) Drug use.
12. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
(a) Too many people living there.
(b) Corrupt politicians.
(c) A rigged voting system.
(d) The emerging dominance of capitalism, communism, and fascism.
13. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
(a) To Feyman's jeep.
(b) To the ranger station.
(c) To the cave.
(d) Into the underground bunker.
14. What does the narrator say is the reason people don't let go of their life on earth after they die?
(a) Strong feelings for someone still on earth.
(c) Love of life.
15. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The men around her.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
2. Who do the four allies see when they go into the underground bunker?
3. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
4. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
5. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)