|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Celtics.
(c) The Hebrews.
(d) Ancient Greece.
2. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
(a) A series of menacing scenarios with people doing different things.
(b) Dead animals lying all over and people walking among them.
(c) A green slime coated landscape with people moving slowly in circles.
(d) Fifteen children eating and some adults.
3. What does Maya tell Webber and the narrator?
(a) She can't communicate with any ranger she trusts.
(b) She has tied a ranger up in the woods.
(c) She can't find Charlene.
(d) She is leaving and returning to Florida.
4. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
(a) A nun.
(b) A monk.
(c) A country president.
(d) A doctor.
5. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
(a) To gather the group of seven, help them release their Fear-based resentments of each other.
(b) To help Williams.
(c) To bring Feyman into the group.
(d) To destroy the Experiment.
6. What do Wil and the narrator observe on the plane where they go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) A black square split in half with a bright light.
(b) A dark, gray/green cloud of energy.
(c) Two people fighting.
(d) A bleak world which has been annihilated by nuclear war.
7. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
(a) Come with him.
(b) Get out of the park.
(d) Go to the waterfall.
8. Wil says people who are unable to let go of their life on earth live where?
(a) In their familiar places on earth.
(b) In the ether surrounding the earth.
(c) In a self-imposed, self-created Hell.
9. What do the Allies realize is their immediate responsibility?
(a) To bring the process of awakening to Feyman.
(b) To blow up the bunker.
(c) To heal Feyman's body.
(d) To get out of the valley and go get help.
10. What dimension holds the souls who have been present along the road of human evolution?
(a) The ether dimension.
(b) The seventh dimension.
(c) The pre-bang dimension.
(d) The Afterlife dimension.
11. What does Charlene do while the guards are distracted by Maya?
(a) Grabs one of the guard's guns.
(b) Throws a rock in the Experiment's machinery.
(c) Hits Feyman over the head.
12. How did the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) They shared it with him.
(b) They saw it in the ether.
(c) Charlene saw it and told them.
(d) Williams told them from Feyman's Birth Vision.
13. Into what did the narrator say the freedom of the 1960's grow?
(a) Into a belief system where all that mattered was desire and its fulfillment.
(b) Into heavy drug use.
(c) Into the power of money.
(d) Into the control of government by big business.
14. For what does the narrator say science was responsible?
(a) Atomic weapons.
(b) Curing most diseases.
(c) Pushing intuition and insight into the background.
(d) Polluting the earth.
15. Who was Charlene in the life of the Native American war?
(a) An Indian woman of great power.
(b) The wife of a chief.
(c) The governor of the state of Virginia.
(d) The wife of a calvary officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
2. What does Feyman hope to gain if he is successful in the Experiment?
3. When the narrator returns to the physical plane at the end of Chapter 7, who does he see?
4. What kind of vision do the four allies experience?
5. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)