|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say began in the 1960's?
(a) Drug use.
(b) Riots and peace marches.
(c) A breakdown of all the old Fear based structures.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
(b) Come with him.
(c) Go to the waterfall.
(d) Get out of the park.
3. What dimension holds the souls who have been present along the road of human evolution?
(a) The seventh dimension.
(b) The Afterlife dimension.
(c) The ether dimension.
(d) The pre-bang dimension.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
(a) Wandering tribes.
(b) Dawnings of consciousness.
(c) Stone Age.
(d) Cave dwellers.
5. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
(a) Fishing fleets.
6. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) A woman screaming.
(b) A dissonance sound.
(c) Long Eagle.
(d) An explosion.
7. What does the narrator say solidified fear in both the conservatives and the liberals?
(a) The inability to compromise their party platforms.
(b) The desire to control the other's well being and freedom.
(c) The need for money to advance their agendas.
(d) Too many hateful, mud slinging campaigns.
8. What did the author say was different about Christ from most people?
(a) He believed in all religions.
(b) He believed in no religion.
(c) He had full awareness of his Birth Vision.
(d) He was part God.
9. For what does the narrator say science was responsible?
(a) Atomic weapons.
(b) Pushing intuition and insight into the background.
(c) Polluting the earth.
(d) Curing most diseases.
10. Where do Webber and the narrator go when they leave the bunker?
(a) The waterfall.
(b) The cave.
(c) The park entrance.
(d) The woods.
11. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) Hard wired into the genetic code.
(b) A form of alien esp.
(c) Souls communicating.
(d) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
12. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
(a) The Doctrine of Right Thinking.
(b) The Gnostic Doctrine.
(c) The Doctrine of Ascension.
(d) The Piety Doctrine.
13. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
(a) The Hebrews.
(b) Ancient Greece.
(c) The Celtics.
(d) The Romans.
14. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
(a) Charlene running towards them.
(b) Williams streaking through the woods.
(c) Charlene being walked through the woods at gunpoint.
(d) Wil coming into the cave.
15. What does Webber say is the reason the four of them feel a surge of dissonance that is more harmonious than the others?
(a) They have become used to the dissonance.
(b) The machinery is working better.
(c) The Experiment is almost complete.
(d) The Experiment has shut down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
3. Into what did wandering tribes of humans evolve?
4. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
5. What do the Allies realize is their immediate responsibility?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)