|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
(a) Dead animals lying all over and people walking among them.
(b) A green slime coated landscape with people moving slowly in circles.
(c) Fifteen children eating and some adults.
(d) A series of menacing scenarios with people doing different things.
2. To what does the narrator say the vision-inspired Christian faith gave way?
(a) A watered down version of redemption.
(b) Fear-inspired domination of the church.
(c) Liberal interpretation of the Bible.
(d) New age heresy.
3. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
(b) The narrator.
4. What does the narrator say is the reason people don't let go of their life on earth after they die?
(a) Love of life.
(c) Strong feelings for someone still on earth.
5. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) Hard wired into the genetic code.
(b) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
(c) A form of alien esp.
(d) Souls communicating.
6. Who do the four allies see when they go into the underground bunker?
(b) Long Eagle.
(c) Park rangers.
7. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) End the Experiment.
(b) Talk to Feyman.
(c) Take him to Charlene.
(d) Take him to another plane.
8. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A woman screaming.
(c) A dissonance sound.
(d) Long Eagle.
9. What does Wil say is the system that fails to deal with the Fear in contemporary life?
(a) Money and power.
(c) The socio/political approaches.
10. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
(a) He was the brother of the military leader.
(b) He was a chief killed then.
(c) His silence led to the military victory.
(d) He was Charlene's husband.
11. What does Charlene do while the guards are distracted by Maya?
(b) Grabs one of the guard's guns.
(c) Throws a rock in the Experiment's machinery.
(d) Hits Feyman over the head.
12. What do Charlene, the narrator, Maya and Webber do in the cave?
(a) Plan how to kidnap Feyman.
(b) Eat some more dinner.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Discuss their situation.
13. What do Wil and the narrator observe on the plane where they go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) A bleak world which has been annihilated by nuclear war.
(b) Two people fighting.
(c) A dark, gray/green cloud of energy.
(d) A black square split in half with a bright light.
14. What does the narrator believe about every individual who comes to earth as a human?
(a) Everyone has the good intentions of his/her Birth Vision.
(b) All of them are all bad.
(c) They are a mixture of good and evil.
(d) All of them are in need of redemption.
15. What happens to the four allies as they advance towards the Experiment?
(a) They fall in a pit.
(c) They are captured.
(d) They get in an argument.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of thought does the narrator attribute to the Far East?
2. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
3. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
4. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
5. What does Maya do when they can't recapture the energy?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)