|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
(a) Into the underground bunker.
(b) To Feyman's jeep.
(c) To the ranger station.
(d) To the cave.
2. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
(a) To hide the real facts of the early church.
(b) Because the Gnostics were Muslim.
(c) To have full power over people.
(d) To make them look right.
3. What does the author say the full connection between the human and the divine is?
(a) The Tenth Insight.
(c) Something that will occur in another 1000 years.
(d) A precept of Buddhism.
4. Into what did wandering tribes of humans evolve?
(a) Semi-stationary tribes.
(b) Cave dwellers.
(c) Civilized communities.
5. What do the Allies realize is their immediate responsibility?
(a) To bring the process of awakening to Feyman.
(b) To get out of the valley and go get help.
(c) To blow up the bunker.
(d) To heal Feyman's body.
6. What does the narrator tell Webber?
(a) About all his experiences with Wil and Feyman.
(b) Where he met Charlene.
(c) About hell and heaven.
(d) How to blow up the underground bunker.
7. For what does the narrator say science was responsible?
(a) Atomic weapons.
(b) Pushing intuition and insight into the background.
(c) Curing most diseases.
(d) Polluting the earth.
8. How does the narrator get out of where he was drawn?
(a) The dissonance sound happens again.
(b) Charlene calls to him.
(c) Wil pulls him.
(d) A white blurr pushes him away.
9. What did the author say was different about Christ from most people?
(a) He believed in no religion.
(b) He had full awareness of his Birth Vision.
(c) He believed in all religions.
(d) He was part God.
10. What does the narrator say the Gnostic Gospels were?
(a) Information left from another plane.
(b) Wisdom from past lives.
(c) Early, but rejected, manifestations of the World Vision.
(d) The writings of Christ himself.
11. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
(a) The Doctrine of Right Thinking.
(b) The Doctrine of Ascension.
(c) The Piety Doctrine.
(d) The Gnostic Doctrine.
12. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He caught a disease from a patient.
(c) He was shot during a war.
(d) He was executed.
13. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The men around her.
14. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) Any information about other planes of existence.
(b) Any mention of the World Vision.
(c) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
(d) The Gnostic Gospels.
15. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
(a) A series of menacing scenarios with people doing different things.
(b) A green slime coated landscape with people moving slowly in circles.
(c) Fifteen children eating and some adults.
(d) Dead animals lying all over and people walking among them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wil says people who are unable to let go of their life on earth live where?
2. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
3. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
4. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
5. Who tries to convince Feyman to stop the Experiment?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)