Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
(a) A pony express rider.
(b) A calvary officer.
(c) A muscian.
(d) A trapper.
2. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
(a) Fishing fleets.
3. What does Charlene say is the reason she is in the valley?
(a) She grew up in that valley.
(b) She was manipulated by Feyman.
(c) She was looking for the narrator.
(d) She had received an anonymous phone call.
4. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
(c) Get in a fight.
(d) Call for Long Eagle.
5. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
(b) Souls communicating.
(c) Hard wired into the genetic code.
(d) A form of alien esp.
6. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
(a) Dead animals lying all over and people walking among them.
(b) A green slime coated landscape with people moving slowly in circles.
(c) A series of menacing scenarios with people doing different things.
(d) Fifteen children eating and some adults.
7. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
(a) That he was a priest.
(b) That he was a woman.
(c) That his ankle was hurt.
(d) That he could cure a king's illness.
8. With what does Feyman walk?
(a) He walks like everyone else.
(b) With a cane.
(c) With a walker.
(d) With a limp.
9. What do the four allies do when they reunite after getting away from the bunker?
(a) Leave the park.
(b) Re-establish their connection with the unified energy.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Eat dinner.
10. What does the narrator say began in the 1960's?
(a) A breakdown of all the old Fear based structures.
(b) Riots and peace marches.
(c) Drug use.
11. What does the narrator realize was also in Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) Destroying the Appalachian Valley.
(b) Dying of the power from the Experiment.
(c) Joining the narrator and the others.
(d) A gathering of the group of seven.
12. What does Charlene do while the guards are distracted by Maya?
(a) Throws a rock in the Experiment's machinery.
(c) Hits Feyman over the head.
(d) Grabs one of the guard's guns.
13. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
(a) Having too many thoughts about the future.
(b) Past experience.
(c) Being resistant to change.
(d) Being angry.
14. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
(a) The eruptions of energy from the Experiment stop them.
(b) They have been drugged.
(c) They are fighting again.
(d) The dissonance is too frequent.
15. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
(a) He hasn't lived fully.
(b) He has strayed from his Birth Vision.
(c) He has been a good person.
(d) He was living very close to his Birth Vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator returns to the physical plane at the end of Chapter 7, who does he see?
2. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
3. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
5. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)