|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) Owning slaves.
(b) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
(c) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
(d) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
2. What does Williams do in his last life?
(a) Shoots a man who becomes involved with his life.
(b) Finances an orphanage in Colombia.
(c) Saves a young girl from drowning but drowns in the attempt.
(d) Develops new, corruptive technologies.
3. Why do Maya and the narrator hide?
(a) Maya says there is a cougar in the woods.
(b) Maya says Feyman is coming.
(c) Maya says Feyman's guards are coming.
(d) Maya says a Park Ranger is coming.
4. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
(a) A man the narrator encounters.
(b) Another one of the group of seven.
(c) Someone the narrator has not seen in twenty years.
(d) A man who is wandering in circles.
5. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) Different ways of perceiving pain.
(b) The way to Shambala.
(c) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
(d) The way through the last gateway.
6. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(b) Sneaks into the valley.
(c) Goes home.
(d) Books a flight to Peru.
7. Where are Wil and the narrator?
(a) In a place of nightmares.
(b) In purgatory.
(c) In a place of dreams.
(d) On holy ground.
8. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
(a) Of a time in the distant future.
(b) Of a new race of beings.
(c) Of a time when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
(d) Of a war the dreamer could and should have prevented.
9. Where is the narrator standing?
(a) On the edge of a wide, deep valley near Mount Fuji.
(b) On the edge of a wide, deep Appalachian valley.
(c) On the edge of a wide, deep Sierra Nevada valley
(d) On the edge of a wide, deep Himalayan valley
10. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
(a) Soul group.
(b) Angel wing.
(c) Dream keepers.
(d) Karmic group.
11. What does the narrator suggest to Maya about who she is?
(a) She is a reincarnated Native American.
(b) She is the reincarnation of his sister.
(c) She is Charlene's spiritual guide.
(d) She is one of the group of seven.
12. What is the dream about?
(a) A visit with God.
(b) A means of traveling through vast areas of space.
(c) A reliving of a Birth Vision.
(d) Neither Wil nor the narrator can see the images of this dreamer.
13. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(d) The narrator.
14. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On his grandmother's desk.
(b) On his ex-wife's desk.
(c) On his doctor's desk.
(d) On Charlene's desk.
15. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
(a) He was gravely injured.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He left with the narrator's wife.
(d) He disappears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the next dreaming soul?
2. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
3. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
4. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
5. Who is without Forest Service identification?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)