|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is without Forest Service identification?
(a) The lumberjack.
(b) The man dressed as a ranger.
(c) The man driving the bulldozer.
(d) The two gray jeeps.
2. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) Why he is looking for Charlene.
(b) What the twelth insight is.
(c) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
(d) What he learns in Peru.
3. Why do Maya and the narrator hide?
(a) Maya says Feyman is coming.
(b) Maya says a Park Ranger is coming.
(c) Maya says Feyman's guards are coming.
(d) Maya says there is a cougar in the woods.
4. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
(a) A nearby stream.
(b) Under a waterfall.
(c) A mineral hot springs.
(d) In a clear, pristine lake.
5. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
(a) As more solid.
(b) As luminescent and filled with energy.
(c) As intermittent waves.
(d) As intermingled.
6. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
(a) The mysterious illness that is plaguing him.
(b) The death of his grandmother.
(c) His divorce.
(d) The mysterious disappearance of Charlene.
7. What does the narrator suggest to Maya about who she is?
(a) She is a reincarnated Native American.
(b) She is the reincarnation of his sister.
(c) She is one of the group of seven.
(d) She is Charlene's spiritual guide.
8. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
(b) Swollen and sore.
(c) Painful but he can walk on it.
(d) Almost pain free.
9. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He was gravely injured.
(c) He left with the narrator's wife.
(d) He disappears.
10. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(a) The economy of the world.
(d) The Berlin Wall.
11. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
(c) Concern for the earth.
12. Who is David Long Eagle?
(a) A Pueblo medicine man.
(b) A shamen in the Painted Desert.
(c) An Apache medicine man.
(d) A man with whom the narrator begins a conversation.
13. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(c) The narrator.
14. What is the narrator's quest?
(a) For the Holy Grail.
(b) For the twelth insight.
(c) For the sixth sense.
(d) For the tenth insight.
15. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
(b) The ninth insight.
(c) The tenth insight.
(d) The twelth insight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
2. What is the dream about?
3. What does Joel describe in great detail?
4. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
5. What is a corporation attempting to do?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)