|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction does the narrator walk after his encounter with Maya?
(a) In the direction of the hum.
(b) Towards the park entrance.
(c) Towards the waterfall.
(d) In the direction of the cave.
2. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(d) Lack of desire.
3. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
(a) Angel wing.
(b) Dream keepers.
(c) Soul group.
(d) Karmic group.
4. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) What he learns in Peru.
(b) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
(c) What the twelth insight is.
(d) Why he is looking for Charlene.
5. What surrounds the dreaming person?
(a) A group of entities.
(b) A white cloud.
(c) A group of angels.
(d) A ball of light.
6. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) The way to Shambala.
(b) The way through the last gateway.
(c) Different ways of perceiving pain.
(d) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
7. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(a) The economy of the world.
(c) The Berlin Wall.
8. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
(c) Concern for the earth.
9. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
(a) Of a time when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
(b) Of a time in the distant future.
(c) Of a new race of beings.
(d) Of a war the dreamer could and should have prevented.
10. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
(a) They travel towards the West.
(b) They join with Wil and the narrator.
(c) They return to their physical bodies.
(d) They vanish.
11. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(d) The narrator.
12. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(a) Probably Long Eagle.
(c) Lost Two Horse.
(d) Probably Charlene.
13. What does the narrator suggest to Maya about who she is?
(a) She is one of the group of seven.
(b) She is a reincarnated Native American.
(c) She is the reincarnation of his sister.
(d) She is Charlene's spiritual guide.
14. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) By quantum physics.
(b) Through transcendental meditation.
(c) By peyote.
(d) Through gateways in the valley.
15. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
(b) He has an appointment.
(c) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
(d) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
2. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
3. Where does the narrator travel?
4. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
5. What do Will and the narrator hear?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)