|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
(a) Blow it up with dynamite.
(b) Report it to the government.
(c) Set it on fire.
(d) Cut the electricity off from it.
2. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
(a) To go look for Charlene.
(b) To meet at the waterfall for dinner.
(c) That Webber will hold off on his plan.
(d) To go talk to Feyman.
3. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
(a) As more solid.
(b) As luminescent and filled with energy.
(c) As intermingled.
(d) As intermittent waves.
4. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(a) Lost Two Horse.
(b) Probably Long Eagle.
(d) Probably Charlene.
5. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
(a) The establishment of a new social order.
(b) The judgment of the Human Race.
(c) The judgment of the tribes of Israel.
(d) The end times.
6. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
(a) In a clear, pristine lake.
(b) A nearby stream.
(c) Under a waterfall.
(d) A mineral hot springs.
7. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He was gravely injured.
(d) He left with the narrator's wife.
8. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
(a) Angel wing.
(b) Karmic group.
(c) Soul group.
(d) Dream keepers.
9. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
(b) An experiment.
(c) A paramilitary group.
(d) A rebellion.
10. What does the narrator say he and Webber are pursuing?
(a) How to love.
(b) New forms of energy.
(c) Peace on earth.
(d) A spiritual World Vision.
11. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
(a) Some kind of drugged smoke coming from his camp fire.
(b) A strange man visiting his camp.
(c) A dream.
(d) Taking a couple aspirin and then falling asleep.
12. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(b) A burst of sound and energy.
(d) The Ranger.
13. Where does the narrator go when he and Webber part company?
(a) To the cave.
(b) To the Experiment.
(c) To find Charlene.
(d) To find Wil.
14. Who is Feyman?
(a) Someone who has been in the company of Charlene.
(b) A mystic from Germany.
(c) A shamen from a South American tribe.
(d) A mystic from Russia.
15. What does Webber say about multinational corporations?
(a) There are some who are experimenting with cheap forms of energy.
(b) They are after him.
(c) They want to take over the United States government.
(d) They are responsible for an axis shift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Will and the narrator hear?
2. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
3. Why do Maya and the narrator hide?
4. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
5. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)