|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
(a) Trust his instincts.
(b) Travel back to Peru.
(c) Find a way into the farthest gateway.
(d) Leave and go home.
2. Who is the dreaming person?
(c) The narrator.
3. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
(b) The incarnation of the large white man.
(c) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
(d) The Native American woman he wrongs.
4. Who is Maya Ponder?
(a) A member of the relocation committee.
(b) Charlene's friend.
(c) An angel.
(d) A tall, black woman who claims to be a physician.
5. What surrounds the dreaming person?
(a) A group of angels.
(b) A white cloud.
(c) A group of entities.
(d) A ball of light.
6. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Ecuador.
(b) In India.
(c) In Brazil.
(d) In Peru.
7. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(c) The narrator.
8. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
9. Why do Maya and the narrator hide?
(a) Maya says Feyman is coming.
(b) Maya says Feyman's guards are coming.
(c) Maya says there is a cougar in the woods.
(d) Maya says a Park Ranger is coming.
10. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(b) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(c) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(d) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
11. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) What the twelth insight is.
(b) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
(c) What he learns in Peru.
(d) Why he is looking for Charlene.
12. How does Webber feel about some of his previous work?
13. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
(b) A paramilitary group.
(c) An experiment.
(d) A rebellion.
14. Why does the narrator stay behind?
(a) To look for some of the grey wolves.
(b) To look for Charlene.
(c) To stop the bulldozer.
(d) To help the lumberjack who has cut himself.
15. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
(a) Set it on fire.
(b) Report it to the government.
(c) Cut the electricity off from it.
(d) Blow it up with dynamite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a corporation attempting to do?
2. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
3. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
4. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
5. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)