|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He left with the narrator's wife.
(c) He was gravely injured.
(d) He disappears.
2. What does the narrator say he and Webber are pursuing?
(a) How to love.
(b) Peace on earth.
(c) A spiritual World Vision.
(d) New forms of energy.
3. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
(a) A massacre of the Indians.
(b) Countless gatherings of tribes to affirm peace.
(c) A migration of many tribes from their original homeland.
(d) Countless vision quests and other spiritual encounters.
4. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
(a) Set it on fire.
(b) Report it to the government.
(c) Cut the electricity off from it.
(d) Blow it up with dynamite.
5. What is the narrator's quest?
(a) For the sixth sense.
(b) For the twelth insight.
(c) For the Holy Grail.
(d) For the tenth insight.
6. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(a) A burst of sound and energy.
(b) The Ranger.
7. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
(a) Of a time when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
(b) Of a time in the distant future.
(c) Of a new race of beings.
(d) Of a war the dreamer could and should have prevented.
8. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(d) The narrator.
9. What does Joel describe in great detail?
(a) A story about his dad's devotion to the natives of South America.
(b) A description of Charlene.
(c) A description of the end times.
(d) A story about his life as a child.
10. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The nature of love.
(b) The way through the void.
(c) The nature of existence.
(d) The way around time.
11. What does Maya do after the narrator tells her what he thinks about her?
(a) Begins to learn from him.
(c) Sits down and thinks about it.
(d) Slaps him in the face.
12. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
(b) The devil.
13. Who do the narrator and Webber think might have helped him?
(b) Long Eagle.
14. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
(a) He is jerked back into the physical world.
(b) He dies an imaginary death.
(c) He steps through a further dimension.
(d) He begins to dream.
15. Who is Feyman?
(a) A mystic from Russia.
(b) Someone who has been in the company of Charlene.
(c) A shamen from a South American tribe.
(d) A mystic from Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
2. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
3. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
4. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
5. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)