Short Answer Key
1. Where is the narrator standing?
On the edge of a wide, deep Appalachian valley.
2. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
The mysterious disappearance of Charlene.
3. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
On Charlene's desk.
4. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
5. Where does the narrator travel?
To the location of the map.
6. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
7. Who is David Long Eagle?
A man with whom the narrator begins a conversation.
8. What is the narrator's quest?
For the tenth insight.
9. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
Countless vision quests and other spiritual encounters.
10. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the...
This section contains 2,668 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)