|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
(b) Into Christ's dream vision.
(d) The Far East.
2. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The nature of love.
(b) The way through the void.
(c) The way around time.
(d) The nature of existence.
3. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
(c) Fishing fleets.
4. Wil says people who are unable to let go of their life on earth live where?
(a) In their familiar places on earth.
(b) In the ether surrounding the earth.
(d) In a self-imposed, self-created Hell.
5. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
(a) To hide the real facts of the early church.
(b) Because the Gnostics were Muslim.
(c) To have full power over people.
(d) To make them look right.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Webber and the narrator go when they leave the bunker?
2. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
3. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
4. What is the dream about?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)