|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author say was different about Christ from most people?
(a) He was part God.
(b) He believed in no religion.
(c) He had full awareness of his Birth Vision.
(d) He believed in all religions.
2. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
(a) The peace process.
(b) The use of instinct.
(c) The Birth Visions.
(d) The belief in God.
3. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
(a) A man the narrator encounters.
(b) Someone the narrator has not seen in twenty years.
(c) A man who is wandering in circles.
(d) Another one of the group of seven.
4. What happens to the four allies as they advance towards the Experiment?
(a) They get in an argument.
(b) They fall in a pit.
(d) They are captured.
5. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(b) The Ranger.
(c) A burst of sound and energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dream about?
2. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
3. What does Webber say is the reason the four of them feel a surge of dissonance that is more harmonious than the others?
4. What does Maya do after the narrator tells her what he thinks about her?
5. Who is David Long Eagle?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)