|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
(a) That he was a priest.
(b) That he could cure a king's illness.
(c) That his ankle was hurt.
(d) That he was a woman.
2. Why do the narrator and Wil become aware of Feyman?
(a) An Experiment-triggered dissonance jolts them.
(b) He has entered their plane to check on his Experiment.
(c) His soul group comes in view.
(d) He is sleeping and dreaming.
3. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
(a) A monk.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A country president.
(d) A nun.
4. What does Charlene do while the guards are distracted by Maya?
(a) Grabs one of the guard's guns.
(c) Hits Feyman over the head.
(d) Throws a rock in the Experiment's machinery.
5. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
(a) A rigged voting system.
(b) Corrupt politicians.
(c) Too many people living there.
(d) The emerging dominance of capitalism, communism, and fascism.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
2. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
3. In what direction does the narrator walk after his encounter with Maya?
4. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
5. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)