|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
(a) Long Eagle.
(c) Feyman's soul group.
(d) The military commander of the white/Indian confrontation.
2. What does Maya tell Webber and the narrator?
(a) She can't communicate with any ranger she trusts.
(b) She has tied a ranger up in the woods.
(c) She can't find Charlene.
(d) She is leaving and returning to Florida.
3. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
(a) His map was incorrect.
(b) He entered the incorrect plane for his level of knowledge.
(c) He has recently died as the result of a massive heart attack.
(d) He entered the plane too soon without enough insights.
4. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
(a) Soul group.
(b) Karmic group.
(c) Dream keepers.
(d) Angel wing.
5. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(d) Lack of desire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
2. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
3. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
4. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
5. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)