|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David Long Eagle?
(a) A shamen in the Painted Desert.
(b) A Pueblo medicine man.
(c) A man with whom the narrator begins a conversation.
(d) An Apache medicine man.
2. Who tries to convince Feyman to stop the Experiment?
(a) The narrator.
(b) Webber, Charlene and Maya.
(d) Long Eagle.
3. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
(b) Self sacrifice.
(d) Social/legal/political corruption and self interest.
4. Why do Maya and the narrator hide?
(a) Maya says Feyman is coming.
(b) Maya says there is a cougar in the woods.
(c) Maya says a Park Ranger is coming.
(d) Maya says Feyman's guards are coming.
5. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
(a) A massacre of the Indians.
(b) Countless gatherings of tribes to affirm peace.
(c) Countless vision quests and other spiritual encounters.
(d) A migration of many tribes from their original homeland.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
2. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
3. What does Joel describe in great detail?
4. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
5. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)