|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The way through the void.
(b) The nature of love.
(c) The nature of existence.
(d) The way around time.
2. Who is Wil?
(a) A ghost of someone who dies in the valley a century earlier.
(b) The narrator's friend.
(c) A man who is with Charlene.
(d) One of the rangers.
3. Who is the next dreaming soul?
4. How does Long Eagle see prayer?
(a) As going within oneself.
(b) As reaching for the World Vision.
(c) As finding the power of the universe.
(d) As remembering God.
5. What did Long Eagle say animals do in this world?
(a) Provide food for humans.
(b) Teach humans how to live in the present.
(c) Teach humans how to love.
(d) Reflect and manifest aspects of the Afterworld.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maya tell the others to do about Feyman and the guards?
2. With whom does Webber say he worked who the narrator knows?
3. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
4. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
5. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)