|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
(a) A key part of the Tenth Insight.
(b) A necessity for living a Birth Vision.
(c) A part of the first nine Insights.
(d) A requirement for past life regressions.
2. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) He was supposed to be president of America.
(b) He was born to help achieve transcendent energy efficiency.
(c) He was born to help achieve democracy in the Middle East.
(d) He was supposed to be a doctor.
3. What does Wil say is the system that fails to deal with the Fear in contemporary life?
(b) The socio/political approaches.
(d) Money and power.
4. Why do the narrator and Wil become aware of Feyman?
(a) He is sleeping and dreaming.
(b) His soul group comes in view.
(c) An Experiment-triggered dissonance jolts them.
(d) He has entered their plane to check on his Experiment.
5. What does Maya do when they can't recapture the energy?
(a) Panics and runs.
(c) Sits silently in a corner.
(d) Breaks down and cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
2. What does Webber say is the reason the four of them feel a surge of dissonance that is more harmonious than the others?
3. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
4. What do the Allies realize is their immediate responsibility?
5. What does Feyman hope to gain if he is successful in the Experiment?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)