|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
(a) A migration of many tribes from their original homeland.
(b) Countless gatherings of tribes to affirm peace.
(c) A massacre of the Indians.
(d) Countless vision quests and other spiritual encounters.
2. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
(a) Another one of the group of seven.
(b) A man who is wandering in circles.
(c) Someone the narrator has not seen in twenty years.
(d) A man the narrator encounters.
3. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
(b) He hears another jeep.
(c) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
(d) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
4. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
(a) The Birth Visions.
(b) The belief in God.
(c) The peace process.
(d) The use of instinct.
5. How does Maya react to the narrator's comment about her?
(a) With anger and resistance.
(c) That she already knows it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the narrator and Wil become aware of Feyman?
2. What does Joel describe in great detail?
3. Who is David Long Eagle?
4. Where are Wil and the narrator?
5. What does Long Eagle tell the narrator he found out when he connected with his Soul Group?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)