|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(b) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(c) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(d) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
2. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
(a) A joke Maya tells the narrator.
(b) A lie in order to get rid of the person.
(c) The story of what happens to the narrator the day before.
(d) An allegory about his dream.
3. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
(a) The influence of the fundamental Christian churches.
(b) Eastern influences and spiritually enlightened explorations.
(c) The concept of free love.
(d) The concept of peace on earth.
4. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
(a) Painful but he can walk on it.
(b) Swollen and sore.
(c) Almost pain free.
5. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
(a) They are fighting again.
(b) The dissonance is too frequent.
(c) The eruptions of energy from the Experiment stop them.
(d) They have been drugged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vision do the four allies experience?
2. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
3. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
4. What do the allies do when they meet at the falls?
5. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)