|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
(a) Dawnings of consciousness.
(b) Wandering tribes.
(c) Cave dwellers.
(d) Stone Age.
2. What is the dream about?
(a) A means of traveling through vast areas of space.
(b) A reliving of a Birth Vision.
(c) A visit with God.
(d) Neither Wil nor the narrator can see the images of this dreamer.
3. What does Long Eagle tell the narrator is the reason they weren't able to stop Feyman?
(a) The Experiment is supposed to be finished.
(b) Feyman has to wake up on his own.
(c) The way they held the vision wouldn't wake Feyman.
(d) It is not time yet.
4. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
(b) Social/legal/political corruption and self interest.
(c) Self sacrifice.
5. What do the allies do when they meet at the falls?
(a) Plan a way to stop Feyman.
(b) Try to blend their energy again.
(c) Continue exploring resentments of other lifetimes.
(d) Wait for the rest of the seven to come.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
2. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
3. Who is Feyman?
4. Where does the narrator go?
5. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)