|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wil say is the system that fails to deal with the Fear in contemporary life?
(a) The socio/political approaches.
(b) Money and power.
2. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
(a) Of a time when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
(b) Of a time in the distant future.
(c) Of a new race of beings.
(d) Of a war the dreamer could and should have prevented.
3. What does Maya do when they can't recapture the energy?
(a) Sits silently in a corner.
(c) Panics and runs.
(d) Breaks down and cries.
4. What kind of work does Webber do?
(a) He's a medicine man.
(b) He's a priest.
(c) He's a doctor.
(d) He's a scientist.
5. What does an animal who appears to a human remind the human to do?
(a) To tap into a particular instinctive ability.
(b) Breath deeply.
(c) Take care of the earth.
(d) Be kind to others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
2. What do Webber and the narrator smell suddenly?
3. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
4. What does John Donald Williams experience?
5. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)