|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
(b) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
(c) He hears another jeep.
(d) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
2. Who is the dreaming person?
(a) The narrator.
3. From where does Webber know Charlene?
(a) They worked at the same electronic firm.
(b) He met her at a seminar.
(c) They attended the same church.
(d) From high school.
4. What is the narrator's quest?
(a) For the Holy Grail.
(b) For the tenth insight.
(c) For the sixth sense.
(d) For the twelth insight.
5. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
(a) He was a chief killed then.
(b) He was the brother of the military leader.
(c) His silence led to the military victory.
(d) He was Charlene's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maya react to the narrator's comment about her?
2. What surrounds the dreaming person?
3. Where are Wil and the narrator?
4. What does Webber say is the reason the four of them feel a surge of dissonance that is more harmonious than the others?
5. What kind of work does Webber do?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)