|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surrounds the dreaming person?
(a) A group of entities.
(b) A ball of light.
(c) A group of angels.
(d) A white cloud.
2. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
3. What does Maya do after the narrator tells her what he thinks about her?
(a) Slaps him in the face.
(b) Sits down and thinks about it.
(c) Begins to learn from him.
4. Into what did the narrator say the freedom of the 1960's grow?
(a) Into the control of government by big business.
(b) Into the power of money.
(c) Into a belief system where all that mattered was desire and its fulfillment.
(d) Into heavy drug use.
5. What do Charlene, the narrator, Maya and Webber do in the cave?
(a) Discuss their situation.
(b) Plan how to kidnap Feyman.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Eat some more dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the narrator say science was responsible?
2. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
3. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
4. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
5. How does Long Eagle see prayer?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)