|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wil?
(a) The narrator's friend.
(b) A man who is with Charlene.
(c) A ghost of someone who dies in the valley a century earlier.
(d) One of the rangers.
2. For what does the narrator say science was responsible?
(a) Pushing intuition and insight into the background.
(b) Polluting the earth.
(c) Atomic weapons.
(d) Curing most diseases.
3. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Take him to Charlene.
(b) End the Experiment.
(c) Talk to Feyman.
(d) Take him to another plane.
4. How does Long Eagle see prayer?
(a) As reaching for the World Vision.
(b) As finding the power of the universe.
(c) As remembering God.
(d) As going within oneself.
5. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
(a) The story of what happens to the narrator the day before.
(b) An allegory about his dream.
(c) A lie in order to get rid of the person.
(d) A joke Maya tells the narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author say was different about Christ from most people?
2. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
3. Who is without Forest Service identification?
4. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
5. Where are Wil and the narrator?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)