|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
(a) Painful but he can walk on it.
(b) Swollen and sore.
(c) Almost pain free.
2. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
(a) Ancient Greece.
(b) The Hebrews.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Celtics.
3. What does the narrator say the Gnostic Gospels were?
(a) Early, but rejected, manifestations of the World Vision.
(b) Information left from another plane.
(c) The writings of Christ himself.
(d) Wisdom from past lives.
4. What happens when Feyman and two guards appear at the waterfall?
(a) Their energy wans.
(b) The violence to nature around them increases.
(c) Charlene is shot by a guard.
(d) The dissonance becomes constant.
5. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
(a) They are fighting again.
(b) They have been drugged.
(c) The eruptions of energy from the Experiment stop them.
(d) The dissonance is too frequent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator travel?
2. What does Wil say would help troubled, trapped souls?
3. What can the narrator not understand?
4. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
5. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)