|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Will and the narrator hear?
(a) Hawks screaming.
(b) Indians chanting.
(d) Dissonant sounds.
2. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) A woman screaming.
(b) An explosion.
(c) A dissonance sound.
(d) Long Eagle.
3. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
(a) Painful but he can walk on it.
(c) Swollen and sore.
(d) Almost pain free.
4. What does the narrator believe about every individual who comes to earth as a human?
(a) Everyone has the good intentions of his/her Birth Vision.
(b) All of them are all bad.
(c) All of them are in need of redemption.
(d) They are a mixture of good and evil.
5. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
(a) The concept of free love.
(b) The influence of the fundamental Christian churches.
(c) The concept of peace on earth.
(d) Eastern influences and spiritually enlightened explorations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maya tell the others to do about Feyman and the guards?
2. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
3. Where do Webber and the narrator go when they leave the bunker?
4. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
5. Why do Maya and the narrator hide?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)