|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
(a) To Feyman's jeep.
(b) To the cave.
(c) To the ranger station.
(d) Into the underground bunker.
2. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
(a) He became a powerful politician.
(b) He became chief of what was left of the tribe.
(c) He left the military and became a drunk.
(d) It led to Feyman's destruction.
3. For what does the narrator say science was responsible?
(a) Curing most diseases.
(b) Pushing intuition and insight into the background.
(c) Atomic weapons.
(d) Polluting the earth.
4. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
(a) That he could cure a king's illness.
(b) That his ankle was hurt.
(c) That he was a priest.
(d) That he was a woman.
5. What does the author say the full connection between the human and the divine is?
(a) The Tenth Insight.
(c) Something that will occur in another 1000 years.
(d) A precept of Buddhism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator believe about every individual who comes to earth as a human?
2. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
3. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
4. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
5. What does Feyman hope to gain if he is successful in the Experiment?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)