|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
(a) He was a chief killed then.
(b) He was the brother of the military leader.
(c) His silence led to the military victory.
(d) He was Charlene's husband.
2. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Sneaks into the valley.
(b) Books a flight to Peru.
(c) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(d) Goes home.
3. Who is without Forest Service identification?
(a) The lumberjack.
(b) The two gray jeeps.
(c) The man driving the bulldozer.
(d) The man dressed as a ranger.
4. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(a) Lack of desire.
5. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) The men around her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the narrator and Webber able to escape an earthquake without injury?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
3. What does an animal who appears to a human remind the human to do?
4. Why does the narrator stay behind?
5. What does Feyman do after the guards leave?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)