|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to convince Feyman to stop the Experiment?
(a) Long Eagle.
(b) The narrator.
(c) Webber, Charlene and Maya.
2. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
(a) A pair of gray jays squawking.
(b) A lumberjack with a huge chainsaw.
(c) A bulldozer revving up to mow down a stand of trees.
(d) A dissonant sound.
3. Why do the narrator and Wil become aware of Feyman?
(a) An Experiment-triggered dissonance jolts them.
(b) His soul group comes in view.
(c) He is sleeping and dreaming.
(d) He has entered their plane to check on his Experiment.
4. What does Long Eagle tell the narrator is the reason they weren't able to stop Feyman?
(a) The Experiment is supposed to be finished.
(b) It is not time yet.
(c) Feyman has to wake up on his own.
(d) The way they held the vision wouldn't wake Feyman.
5. Where does the narrator go?
(a) To town.
(b) A different plane of energy.
(c) To a cave.
(d) Back to his camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Webber feel about some of his previous work?
2. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
3. What do Wil and the narrator observe on the plane where they go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
4. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
5. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)