|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator realize was also in Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) Destroying the Appalachian Valley.
(b) Joining the narrator and the others.
(c) Dying of the power from the Experiment.
(d) A gathering of the group of seven.
2. What does Joel describe in great detail?
(a) A story about his dad's devotion to the natives of South America.
(b) A story about his life as a child.
(c) A description of Charlene.
(d) A description of the end times.
3. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) A form of alien esp.
(b) Souls communicating.
(c) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
(d) Hard wired into the genetic code.
4. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
(d) Fishing fleets.
5. What do the four allies do when they reunite after getting away from the bunker?
(a) Leave the park.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Re-establish their connection with the unified energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surrounds the dreaming person?
2. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
3. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
4. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
5. Who do the narrator and Webber think might have helped him?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)