|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
(a) To hide the real facts of the early church.
(b) Because the Gnostics were Muslim.
(c) To have full power over people.
(d) To make them look right.
2. What does Maya tell Webber and the narrator?
(a) She can't find Charlene.
(b) She has tied a ranger up in the woods.
(c) She is leaving and returning to Florida.
(d) She can't communicate with any ranger she trusts.
3. What does the narrator say is the reason people don't let go of their life on earth after they die?
(c) Strong feelings for someone still on earth.
(d) Love of life.
4. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) The twelth insight.
(b) The ninth insight.
(c) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
(d) The tenth insight.
5. What surrounds the dreaming person?
(a) A white cloud.
(b) A group of entities.
(c) A ball of light.
(d) A group of angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Feyman and two guards appear at the waterfall?
2. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
3. What can the narrator not understand?
4. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
5. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)