|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On his grandmother's desk.
(b) On his ex-wife's desk.
(c) On Charlene's desk.
(d) On his doctor's desk.
2. Who is without Forest Service identification?
(a) The man dressed as a ranger.
(b) The lumberjack.
(c) The two gray jeeps.
(d) The man driving the bulldozer.
3. What does an animal who appears to a human remind the human to do?
(a) Take care of the earth.
(b) Breath deeply.
(c) To tap into a particular instinctive ability.
(d) Be kind to others.
4. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Brazil.
(b) In Ecuador.
(c) In Peru.
(d) In India.
5. What does the narrator believe about every individual who comes to earth as a human?
(a) They are a mixture of good and evil.
(b) Everyone has the good intentions of his/her Birth Vision.
(c) All of them are in need of redemption.
(d) All of them are all bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Webber know Charlene?
2. What does Long Eagle reveal about his feelings concerning white people?
3. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
4. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
5. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)