|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
(a) He was executed.
(b) He caught a disease from a patient.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He was shot during a war.
2. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
(b) Concern for the earth.
3. What do Charlene, the narrator, Maya and Webber do in the cave?
(a) Plan how to kidnap Feyman.
(b) Discuss their situation.
(c) Eat some more dinner.
(d) Go to sleep.
4. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
(a) Her father.
(b) The men around her.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
5. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
(b) His roommate from college.
(c) His ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What past life experience does Williams experience?
2. What does Maya do when they can't recapture the energy?
3. What is the narrator doing when Maya finds him at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
5. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)