|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) They saw it in the ether.
(b) They shared it with him.
(c) Charlene saw it and told them.
(d) Williams told them from Feyman's Birth Vision.
2. For what does the narrator say science was responsible?
(a) Atomic weapons.
(b) Curing most diseases.
(c) Polluting the earth.
(d) Pushing intuition and insight into the background.
3. Who is the next dreaming soul?
4. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
(a) The death of his grandmother.
(b) The mysterious illness that is plaguing him.
(c) The mysterious disappearance of Charlene.
(d) His divorce.
5. What does Charlene say is the reason she is in the valley?
(a) She had received an anonymous phone call.
(b) She was manipulated by Feyman.
(c) She grew up in that valley.
(d) She was looking for the narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
2. Why do the narrator and Wil become aware of Feyman?
3. Where does the narrator travel?
4. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
5. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)