|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dream about?
(a) Neither Wil nor the narrator can see the images of this dreamer.
(b) A visit with God.
(c) A reliving of a Birth Vision.
(d) A means of traveling through vast areas of space.
2. Why were the narrator and Webber able to escape an earthquake without injury?
(a) An earthquake warning blast was heard.
(b) Webber intuitively felt it coming.
(c) The narrator knew it was going to happen.
(d) Will warned them.
3. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
4. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
(a) He was a chief killed then.
(b) His silence led to the military victory.
(c) He was Charlene's husband.
(d) He was the brother of the military leader.
5. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(b) A burst of sound and energy.
(d) The Ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
2. Why do Maya and the narrator hide?
3. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
4. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
5. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)