|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
(a) The concept of peace on earth.
(b) The concept of free love.
(c) The influence of the fundamental Christian churches.
(d) Eastern influences and spiritually enlightened explorations.
2. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(c) The narrator.
3. How does the narrator get out of where he was drawn?
(a) Wil pulls him.
(b) Charlene calls to him.
(c) The dissonance sound happens again.
(d) A white blurr pushes him away.
4. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
(b) A paramilitary group.
(c) An experiment.
(d) A rebellion.
5. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
(a) He is not dead.
(b) He was probably present during the narrator and Webber's conversation.
(c) He is hanging around to sabotage their efforts.
(d) He is not the white blurr.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
2. What does the narrator suggest to Maya about who she is?
3. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
4. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
5. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)