|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Will and the narrator hear?
(b) Dissonant sounds.
(c) Hawks screaming.
(d) Indians chanting.
2. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
(b) He has an appointment.
(c) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
(d) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
3. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
(a) Under a waterfall.
(b) A mineral hot springs.
(c) In a clear, pristine lake.
(d) A nearby stream.
4. Why does the narrator stay behind?
(a) To help the lumberjack who has cut himself.
(b) To look for Charlene.
(c) To stop the bulldozer.
(d) To look for some of the grey wolves.
5. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) By quantum physics.
(b) By peyote.
(c) Through transcendental meditation.
(d) Through gateways in the valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wil?
2. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
3. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
4. What does the narrator tell Webber?
5. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)