|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
2. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
(a) A man who is wandering in circles.
(b) Someone the narrator has not seen in twenty years.
(c) Another one of the group of seven.
(d) A man the narrator encounters.
3. Into what did the narrator say the freedom of the 1960's grow?
(a) Into a belief system where all that mattered was desire and its fulfillment.
(b) Into the control of government by big business.
(c) Into heavy drug use.
(d) Into the power of money.
4. Where does the narrator go when he and Webber part company?
(a) To the cave.
(b) To the Experiment.
(c) To find Wil.
(d) To find Charlene.
5. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
(a) The Gnostic Doctrine.
(b) The Doctrine of Right Thinking.
(c) The Piety Doctrine.
(d) The Doctrine of Ascension.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the narrator and Webber able to escape an earthquake without injury?
2. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
3. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
4. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
5. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)