|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
(a) Of a war the dreamer could and should have prevented.
(b) Of a time in the distant future.
(c) Of a time when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
(d) Of a new race of beings.
2. What does the narrator tell Webber?
(a) About hell and heaven.
(b) How to blow up the underground bunker.
(c) Where he met Charlene.
(d) About all his experiences with Wil and Feyman.
3. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
(a) The judgment of the tribes of Israel.
(b) The end times.
(c) The judgment of the Human Race.
(d) The establishment of a new social order.
4. What does the narrator suggest to Maya about who she is?
(a) She is the reincarnation of his sister.
(b) She is one of the group of seven.
(c) She is a reincarnated Native American.
(d) She is Charlene's spiritual guide.
5. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
(a) Unity between individual power and collective grace.
(b) The same democracy as in Ancient Greece.
(c) Enactment of true human rights.
(d) How a rebellion can go right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
2. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
3. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
4. Who is Maya Ponder?
5. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)