|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say the full connection between the human and the divine is?
(a) The Tenth Insight.
(c) A precept of Buddhism.
(d) Something that will occur in another 1000 years.
2. Who is David Long Eagle?
(a) A man with whom the narrator begins a conversation.
(b) An Apache medicine man.
(c) A Pueblo medicine man.
(d) A shamen in the Painted Desert.
3. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) By peyote.
(b) By quantum physics.
(c) Through transcendental meditation.
(d) Through gateways in the valley.
4. What is the dream about?
(a) Neither Wil nor the narrator can see the images of this dreamer.
(b) A visit with God.
(c) A reliving of a Birth Vision.
(d) A means of traveling through vast areas of space.
5. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
(a) A pair of gray jays squawking.
(b) A bulldozer revving up to mow down a stand of trees.
(c) A dissonant sound.
(d) A lumberjack with a huge chainsaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator doing when Maya finds him at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
3. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
4. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
5. What does the narrator believe about every individual who comes to earth as a human?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)