|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a corporation attempting to do?
(a) Hire Long Eagle as a guide.
(b) Buy the valley.
(c) Hire the narrator to do some surveying.
(d) Send the narrator back to Peru.
2. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
(a) He begins to dream.
(b) He is jerked back into the physical world.
(c) He steps through a further dimension.
(d) He dies an imaginary death.
3. Who do the narrator and Webber think might have helped him?
(d) Long Eagle.
4. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
(b) Call for Long Eagle.
(c) Get in a fight.
5. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of thought does the narrator attribute to the Far East?
2. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
3. What does Maya do after the narrator tells her what he thinks about her?
4. Why does the narrator stay behind?
5. How does Webber feel about some of his previous work?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)