|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
(b) Concern for the earth.
2. Why were the narrator and Webber able to escape an earthquake without injury?
(a) Webber intuitively felt it coming.
(b) Will warned them.
(c) The narrator knew it was going to happen.
(d) An earthquake warning blast was heard.
3. How does Webber feel about some of his previous work?
4. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
(a) Charlene being walked through the woods at gunpoint.
(b) Wil coming into the cave.
(c) Charlene running towards them.
(d) Williams streaking through the woods.
5. What does Wil say is the system that fails to deal with the Fear in contemporary life?
(a) Money and power.
(c) The socio/political approaches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator realize was also in Feyman's Birth Vision?
2. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
3. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
4. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
5. In what direction does the narrator walk after his encounter with Maya?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)