|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dream about?
(a) A visit with God.
(b) A reliving of a Birth Vision.
(c) Neither Wil nor the narrator can see the images of this dreamer.
(d) A means of traveling through vast areas of space.
2. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
(b) Almost pain free.
(c) Painful but he can walk on it.
(d) Swollen and sore.
3. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(d) The narrator.
4. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
(a) The Doctrine of Ascension.
(b) The Piety Doctrine.
(c) The Doctrine of Right Thinking.
(d) The Gnostic Doctrine.
5. What is a corporation attempting to do?
(a) Buy the valley.
(b) Hire Long Eagle as a guide.
(c) Send the narrator back to Peru.
(d) Hire the narrator to do some surveying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
2. How did the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
3. What does the narrator say the Gnostic Gospels were?
4. What does Wil say is the system that fails to deal with the Fear in contemporary life?
5. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)