|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
(a) He was shot during a war.
(b) He was executed.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He caught a disease from a patient.
2. What does Webber say about multinational corporations?
(a) There are some who are experimenting with cheap forms of energy.
(b) They want to take over the United States government.
(c) They are responsible for an axis shift.
(d) They are after him.
3. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) The men around her.
4. What kind of work does Webber do?
(a) He's a medicine man.
(b) He's a scientist.
(c) He's a priest.
(d) He's a doctor.
5. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Peru.
(b) In Brazil.
(c) In Ecuador.
(d) In India.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams do in his last life?
2. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
3. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
4. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
5. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)