|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams do in his last life?
(a) Saves a young girl from drowning but drowns in the attempt.
(b) Finances an orphanage in Colombia.
(c) Develops new, corruptive technologies.
(d) Shoots a man who becomes involved with his life.
2. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
(a) A man who is wandering in circles.
(b) A man the narrator encounters.
(c) Someone the narrator has not seen in twenty years.
(d) Another one of the group of seven.
3. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
(a) She lives in several dimensions at the same time.
(b) She is an avatar.
(c) She is a reincarnation of St. Theresa.
(d) Maya is the reincarnation of the woman who tried to make peace between the whites and natives in Williams' dream.
4. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) Through gateways in the valley.
(b) By quantum physics.
(c) By peyote.
(d) Through transcendental meditation.
5. What is a corporation attempting to do?
(a) Buy the valley.
(b) Hire the narrator to do some surveying.
(c) Send the narrator back to Peru.
(d) Hire Long Eagle as a guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Webber say about multinational corporations?
2. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
3. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
4. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
5. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)