|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
(a) The sound of crying.
(b) The coo of a pigeon.
(c) The screech of an owl.
(d) A dissonant sound.
2. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
(a) To bring Feyman into the group.
(b) To destroy the Experiment.
(c) To help Williams.
(d) To gather the group of seven, help them release their Fear-based resentments of each other.
3. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
(b) Call for Long Eagle.
(c) Get in a fight.
4. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
(a) He is not dead.
(b) He is hanging around to sabotage their efforts.
(c) He is not the white blurr.
(d) He was probably present during the narrator and Webber's conversation.
5. Who is without Forest Service identification?
(a) The two gray jeeps.
(b) The man dressed as a ranger.
(c) The man driving the bulldozer.
(d) The lumberjack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
2. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
3. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
4. In what direction does the narrator walk after his encounter with Maya?
5. Who is Maya Ponder?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)