|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Charlene in the life of the Native American war?
(a) The wife of a chief.
(b) The wife of a calvary officer.
(c) An Indian woman of great power.
(d) The governor of the state of Virginia.
2. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(b) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(c) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(d) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
3. Where does the narrator go when he and Webber part company?
(a) To find Charlene.
(b) To the cave.
(c) To find Wil.
(d) To the Experiment.
4. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
(a) Maya is the reincarnation of the woman who tried to make peace between the whites and natives in Williams' dream.
(b) She is a reincarnation of St. Theresa.
(c) She is an avatar.
(d) She lives in several dimensions at the same time.
5. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
(a) The story of what happens to the narrator the day before.
(b) An allegory about his dream.
(c) A joke Maya tells the narrator.
(d) A lie in order to get rid of the person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
2. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
3. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
4. For what does the narrator say science was responsible?
5. Who is without Forest Service identification?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)