|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A snake.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A gopher.
2. What does Wil say would help troubled, trapped souls?
(a) A priest.
(c) The Tenth Insight.
(d) Asking for help.
3. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
(a) The men around her.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
4. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
5. What is the dream about?
(a) A reliving of a Birth Vision.
(b) A means of traveling through vast areas of space.
(c) Neither Wil nor the narrator can see the images of this dreamer.
(d) A visit with God.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the narrator say the vision-inspired Christian faith gave way?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
3. Who was Charlene in the life of the Native American war?
4. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
5. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)