|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
(d) Concern for the earth.
2. What is the narrator doing when Maya finds him at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Recovering from his latest sudden journey from the realm of energy.
(b) Talking to Wil.
3. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
(c) The devil.
4. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
(a) A massacre of the Indians.
(b) Countless vision quests and other spiritual encounters.
(c) A migration of many tribes from their original homeland.
(d) Countless gatherings of tribes to affirm peace.
5. Why were the narrator and Webber able to escape an earthquake without injury?
(a) Webber intuitively felt it coming.
(b) An earthquake warning blast was heard.
(c) Will warned them.
(d) The narrator knew it was going to happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
2. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
3. For what does the narrator say science was responsible?
4. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
5. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)