|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Feyman walk?
(a) With a limp.
(b) With a cane.
(c) He walks like everyone else.
(d) With a walker.
2. What does the narrator say solidified fear in both the conservatives and the liberals?
(a) The desire to control the other's well being and freedom.
(b) The inability to compromise their party platforms.
(c) The need for money to advance their agendas.
(d) Too many hateful, mud slinging campaigns.
3. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
(a) A trapper.
(b) A calvary officer.
(c) A muscian.
(d) A pony express rider.
4. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
(a) The emerging dominance of capitalism, communism, and fascism.
(b) Too many people living there.
(c) A rigged voting system.
(d) Corrupt politicians.
5. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
(a) Ancient Greece.
(b) The Hebrews.
(c) The Celtics.
(d) The Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
2. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
3. What does the narrator say the Gnostic Gospels were?
4. What did the author say was different about Christ from most people?
5. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)