|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A snake.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A gopher.
2. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
(a) Feyman's soul group.
(b) Long Eagle.
(d) The military commander of the white/Indian confrontation.
3. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
(a) The judgment of the tribes of Israel.
(b) The establishment of a new social order.
(c) The end times.
(d) The judgment of the Human Race.
4. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
(b) Different ways of perceiving pain.
(c) The way through the last gateway.
(d) The way to Shambala.
5. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(b) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(c) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(d) Because he doesn't like Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
2. How did the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
3. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
4. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
5. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)