|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
(d) Concern for the earth.
2. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
(a) The concept of free love.
(b) Eastern influences and spiritually enlightened explorations.
(c) The concept of peace on earth.
(d) The influence of the fundamental Christian churches.
3. What does the narrator tell Webber?
(a) How to blow up the underground bunker.
(b) About hell and heaven.
(c) Where he met Charlene.
(d) About all his experiences with Wil and Feyman.
4. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
(a) Call for Long Eagle.
(d) Get in a fight.
5. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
(a) The story of what happens to the narrator the day before.
(b) A lie in order to get rid of the person.
(c) A joke Maya tells the narrator.
(d) An allegory about his dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
2. What does Maya tell Webber and the narrator?
3. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
4. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
5. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)