|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say the full connection between the human and the divine is?
(a) A precept of Buddhism.
(b) Something that will occur in another 1000 years.
(d) The Tenth Insight.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
(a) Get out of the park.
(b) Go to the waterfall.
(d) Come with him.
3. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
(a) They join with Wil and the narrator.
(b) They travel towards the West.
(c) They return to their physical bodies.
(d) They vanish.
4. Who do the narrator and Webber think might have helped him?
(b) Long Eagle.
5. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A moment of panic.
(b) A life review.
(c) A chance to go back.
(d) A sense of peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
2. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
3. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
4. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What does Wil think intuition is?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)