|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
(a) A coded message.
(b) A map.
(c) A hologram.
(d) An attempt to throw him off his path.
2. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
(a) Wil coming into the cave.
(b) Charlene running towards them.
(c) Charlene being walked through the woods at gunpoint.
(d) Williams streaking through the woods.
3. To what does the narrator say the vision-inspired Christian faith gave way?
(a) New age heresy.
(b) A watered down version of redemption.
(c) Liberal interpretation of the Bible.
(d) Fear-inspired domination of the church.
4. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
(a) Pouring rain.
(b) Sudden streaks of shadow.
(c) Sudden streaks of rainbows.
(d) Dense fog.
5. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
(a) Another one of the group of seven.
(b) A man the narrator encounters.
(c) A man who is wandering in circles.
(d) Someone the narrator has not seen in twenty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator believe about every individual who comes to earth as a human?
2. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
3. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
4. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
5. Who is the dreaming person?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)