|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the narrator standing?
(a) On the edge of a wide, deep Appalachian valley.
(b) On the edge of a wide, deep Sierra Nevada valley
(c) On the edge of a wide, deep valley near Mount Fuji.
(d) On the edge of a wide, deep Himalayan valley
2. Where does the narrator go?
(a) To town.
(b) A different plane of energy.
(c) Back to his camp.
(d) To a cave.
3. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
(a) An allegory about his dream.
(b) A joke Maya tells the narrator.
(c) A lie in order to get rid of the person.
(d) The story of what happens to the narrator the day before.
4. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) What the twelth insight is.
(b) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
(c) What he learns in Peru.
(d) Why he is looking for Charlene.
5. Why do Maya and the narrator hide?
(a) Maya says Feyman's guards are coming.
(b) Maya says there is a cougar in the woods.
(c) Maya says Feyman is coming.
(d) Maya says a Park Ranger is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Wil and the narrator observe on the plane where they go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
2. Who is Maya Ponder?
3. What do Charlene, the narrator, Maya and Webber do in the cave?
4. What does the narrator tell Webber?
5. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)