|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
(b) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
(c) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
(d) Owning slaves.
2. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
(a) Unity between individual power and collective grace.
(b) Enactment of true human rights.
(c) The same democracy as in Ancient Greece.
(d) How a rebellion can go right.
3. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Long Eagle.
(b) An explosion.
(c) A woman screaming.
(d) A dissonance sound.
4. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
(b) Into Christ's dream vision.
(d) The Far East.
5. What does Webber say about multinational corporations?
(a) They are responsible for an axis shift.
(b) They want to take over the United States government.
(c) There are some who are experimenting with cheap forms of energy.
(d) They are after him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
2. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
3. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
4. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
5. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)