|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(a) The economy of the world.
(c) The Berlin Wall.
2. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
(a) The Doctrine of Ascension.
(b) The Piety Doctrine.
(c) The Gnostic Doctrine.
(d) The Doctrine of Right Thinking.
3. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
(a) Blow it up with dynamite.
(b) Cut the electricity off from it.
(c) Set it on fire.
(d) Report it to the government.
4. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
(b) A rebellion.
(c) A paramilitary group.
(d) An experiment.
5. What does Joel describe in great detail?
(a) A story about his life as a child.
(b) A description of Charlene.
(c) A description of the end times.
(d) A story about his dad's devotion to the natives of South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
2. What does Wil say is the system that fails to deal with the Fear in contemporary life?
3. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
4. What does Maya do after the narrator tells her what he thinks about her?
5. Why does Lipscomb leave?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)