|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) A form of alien esp.
(b) Souls communicating.
(c) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
(d) Hard wired into the genetic code.
2. What does Williams do in his last life?
(a) Shoots a man who becomes involved with his life.
(b) Develops new, corruptive technologies.
(c) Finances an orphanage in Colombia.
(d) Saves a young girl from drowning but drowns in the attempt.
3. What type of thought does the narrator attribute to the Far East?
(b) Power of contemplation, enlightenment, and spiritual harmony.
(c) Worshiping ancestors.
(d) Praying to oneself.
4. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
(a) Taking a couple aspirin and then falling asleep.
(b) Some kind of drugged smoke coming from his camp fire.
(c) A dream.
(d) A strange man visiting his camp.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
(a) Cave dwellers.
(b) Dawnings of consciousness.
(c) Wandering tribes.
(d) Stone Age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
2. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
3. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
4. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
5. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)