|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
(c) Self sacrifice.
(d) Social/legal/political corruption and self interest.
2. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
(a) The mysterious illness that is plaguing him.
(b) The death of his grandmother.
(c) His divorce.
(d) The mysterious disappearance of Charlene.
3. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
(a) The Doctrine of Ascension.
(b) The Piety Doctrine.
(c) The Doctrine of Right Thinking.
(d) The Gnostic Doctrine.
4. Who is Wil?
(a) The narrator's friend.
(b) One of the rangers.
(c) A ghost of someone who dies in the valley a century earlier.
(d) A man who is with Charlene.
5. What does Webber say about multinational corporations?
(a) There are some who are experimenting with cheap forms of energy.
(b) They want to take over the United States government.
(c) They are after him.
(d) They are responsible for an axis shift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
2. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
3. Who is the dreaming person?
4. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
5. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)