|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
(a) To hide the real facts of the early church.
(b) To have full power over people.
(c) Because the Gnostics were Muslim.
(d) To make them look right.
2. What does the narrator believe about every individual who comes to earth as a human?
(a) All of them are all bad.
(b) All of them are in need of redemption.
(c) Everyone has the good intentions of his/her Birth Vision.
(d) They are a mixture of good and evil.
3. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Celtics.
(c) Ancient Greece.
(d) The Hebrews.
4. With what does Feyman walk?
(a) With a cane.
(b) He walks like everyone else.
(c) With a limp.
(d) With a walker.
5. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(c) The Ranger.
(d) A burst of sound and energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Webber say he worked who the narrator knows?
2. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
3. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
4. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
5. Who is the dreaming person?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)