|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wil say would help troubled, trapped souls?
(b) Asking for help.
(c) A priest.
(d) The Tenth Insight.
2. Who is the next dreaming soul?
3. What does Wil say is the system that fails to deal with the Fear in contemporary life?
(b) The socio/political approaches.
(c) Money and power.
4. What type of thought does the narrator attribute to the Far East?
(a) Power of contemplation, enlightenment, and spiritual harmony.
(c) Praying to oneself.
(d) Worshiping ancestors.
5. With whom does Webber say he worked who the narrator knows?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Charlene in the life of the Native American war?
2. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
3. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
4. What does the narrator say solidified fear in both the conservatives and the liberals?
5. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)