|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is without Forest Service identification?
(a) The man driving the bulldozer.
(b) The lumberjack.
(c) The two gray jeeps.
(d) The man dressed as a ranger.
2. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
(c) Concern for the earth.
3. Why were the narrator and Webber able to escape an earthquake without injury?
(a) Webber intuitively felt it coming.
(b) Will warned them.
(c) An earthquake warning blast was heard.
(d) The narrator knew it was going to happen.
4. How did the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) They saw it in the ether.
(b) Williams told them from Feyman's Birth Vision.
(c) They shared it with him.
(d) Charlene saw it and told them.
5. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) The tenth insight.
(b) The twelth insight.
(c) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
(d) The ninth insight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
2. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
3. What does the narrator suggest to Maya about who she is?
4. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
5. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)