|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
(a) To bring Feyman into the group.
(b) To destroy the Experiment.
(c) To help Williams.
(d) To gather the group of seven, help them release their Fear-based resentments of each other.
2. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
(a) Self sacrifice.
(b) Social/legal/political corruption and self interest.
3. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) The way to Shambala.
(b) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
(c) Different ways of perceiving pain.
(d) The way through the last gateway.
4. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(c) The narrator.
5. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The men around her.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator stay behind?
2. Where does the narrator go when he and Webber part company?
3. When the narrator returns to the physical plane at the end of Chapter 7, who does he see?
4. How does the narrator get out of where he was drawn?
5. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)