|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Feyman walk?
(a) With a walker.
(b) With a cane.
(c) With a limp.
(d) He walks like everyone else.
2. With whom does Webber say he worked who the narrator knows?
3. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
(a) Pouring rain.
(b) Sudden streaks of shadow.
(c) Dense fog.
(d) Sudden streaks of rainbows.
4. Where is the narrator standing?
(a) On the edge of a wide, deep Sierra Nevada valley
(b) On the edge of a wide, deep valley near Mount Fuji.
(c) On the edge of a wide, deep Appalachian valley.
(d) On the edge of a wide, deep Himalayan valley
5. Who is the dreaming person?
(b) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
2. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
3. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
4. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
5. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)