|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
(a) Travel back to Peru.
(b) Trust his instincts.
(c) Leave and go home.
(d) Find a way into the farthest gateway.
2. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
(a) His roommate from college.
(c) His ex-wife.
3. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
(a) To hide the real facts of the early church.
(b) Because the Gnostics were Muslim.
(c) To have full power over people.
(d) To make them look right.
4. Who is without Forest Service identification?
(a) The man driving the bulldozer.
(b) The lumberjack.
(c) The two gray jeeps.
(d) The man dressed as a ranger.
5. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
(a) A key part of the Tenth Insight.
(b) A necessity for living a Birth Vision.
(c) A part of the first nine Insights.
(d) A requirement for past life regressions.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Webber say he worked who the narrator knows?
2. What surrounds the dreaming person?
3. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
4. What is the narrator's quest?
5. What does the narrator do the next morning?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)