|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator travel?
(a) To the location of the map.
(b) To India to seek enlightenment.
(c) To the Gobi desert.
(d) To Nepal.
2. What is the dream about?
(a) A means of traveling through vast areas of space.
(b) Neither Wil nor the narrator can see the images of this dreamer.
(c) A reliving of a Birth Vision.
(d) A visit with God.
3. In what direction does the narrator walk after his encounter with Maya?
(a) In the direction of the hum.
(b) Towards the park entrance.
(c) In the direction of the cave.
(d) Towards the waterfall.
4. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
5. With what does Feyman walk?
(a) With a walker.
(b) He walks like everyone else.
(c) With a limp.
(d) With a cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
2. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
3. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
4. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
5. What does the narrator realize was also in Feyman's Birth Vision?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)