|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's quest?
(a) For the sixth sense.
(b) For the Holy Grail.
(c) For the twelth insight.
(d) For the tenth insight.
2. What does Williams do in his last life?
(a) Saves a young girl from drowning but drowns in the attempt.
(b) Develops new, corruptive technologies.
(c) Shoots a man who becomes involved with his life.
(d) Finances an orphanage in Colombia.
3. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
(a) He was Charlene's husband.
(b) His silence led to the military victory.
(c) He was the brother of the military leader.
(d) He was a chief killed then.
4. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Brazil.
(b) In Peru.
(c) In Ecuador.
(d) In India.
5. Who do the narrator and Webber think might have helped him?
(a) Long Eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
2. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
3. What kind of work does Webber do?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
5. What did the author say was different about Christ from most people?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)