|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
(b) Social/legal/political corruption and self interest.
(d) Self sacrifice.
2. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
(b) The incarnation of the large white man.
(c) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
(d) The Native American woman he wrongs.
3. How did the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) Charlene saw it and told them.
(b) They saw it in the ether.
(c) Williams told them from Feyman's Birth Vision.
(d) They shared it with him.
4. Into what did wandering tribes of humans evolve?
(b) Semi-stationary tribes.
(c) Civilized communities.
(d) Cave dwellers.
5. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The way around time.
(b) The nature of existence.
(c) The nature of love.
(d) The way through the void.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
2. What is the narrator doing when Maya finds him at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. What does Webber say about multinational corporations?
4. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
5. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)