|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) The Gnostic Gospels.
(b) Any mention of the World Vision.
(c) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
(d) Any information about other planes of existence.
2. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
(a) He entered the incorrect plane for his level of knowledge.
(b) His map was incorrect.
(c) He has recently died as the result of a massive heart attack.
(d) He entered the plane too soon without enough insights.
3. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
(a) Eastern influences and spiritually enlightened explorations.
(b) The concept of free love.
(c) The concept of peace on earth.
(d) The influence of the fundamental Christian churches.
4. For what does the narrator say science was responsible?
(a) Polluting the earth.
(b) Pushing intuition and insight into the background.
(c) Atomic weapons.
(d) Curing most diseases.
5. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On his ex-wife's desk.
(b) On Charlene's desk.
(c) On his doctor's desk.
(d) On his grandmother's desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
2. Where is the narrator standing?
3. Why do the narrator and Wil become aware of Feyman?
4. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
5. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)