|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(a) The Berlin Wall.
(b) The economy of the world.
2. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
(a) His silence led to the military victory.
(b) He was Charlene's husband.
(c) He was the brother of the military leader.
(d) He was a chief killed then.
3. Why do the narrator and Wil become aware of Feyman?
(a) He has entered their plane to check on his Experiment.
(b) An Experiment-triggered dissonance jolts them.
(c) His soul group comes in view.
(d) He is sleeping and dreaming.
4. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
(a) The Doctrine of Ascension.
(b) The Doctrine of Right Thinking.
(c) The Piety Doctrine.
(d) The Gnostic Doctrine.
5. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
(a) He drowned.
(b) He was executed.
(c) He caught a disease from a patient.
(d) He was shot during a war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
2. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
3. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
4. What can the narrator not understand?
5. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)