|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator get out of where he was drawn?
(a) Wil pulls him.
(b) The dissonance sound happens again.
(c) A white blurr pushes him away.
(d) Charlene calls to him.
2. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
(a) The mysterious disappearance of Charlene.
(b) The mysterious illness that is plaguing him.
(c) The death of his grandmother.
(d) His divorce.
3. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
(a) New energy regulations.
(b) A deeper understanding of the Tenth Insight.
(c) Charlene's help.
(d) The National Guard.
4. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
(c) The narrator.
5. With whom does Webber say he worked who the narrator knows?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say is the reason people don't let go of their life on earth after they die?
2. What does the narrator say he and Webber are pursuing?
3. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
4. Why do Maya and the narrator hide?
5. To what does the narrator say the vision-inspired Christian faith gave way?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)