|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
(b) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
2. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) He was born to help achieve transcendent energy efficiency.
(b) He was born to help achieve democracy in the Middle East.
(c) He was supposed to be a doctor.
(d) He was supposed to be president of America.
3. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
(a) The use of instinct.
(b) The peace process.
(c) The belief in God.
(d) The Birth Visions.
4. What does Maya do after the narrator tells her what he thinks about her?
(b) Begins to learn from him.
(c) Slaps him in the face.
(d) Sits down and thinks about it.
5. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
(b) Owning slaves.
(c) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
(d) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
2. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
3. How did the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
4. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
5. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)