|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Celtics.
(c) Ancient Greece.
(d) The Hebrews.
2. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
(a) A dissonant sound.
(b) A pair of gray jays squawking.
(c) A bulldozer revving up to mow down a stand of trees.
(d) A lumberjack with a huge chainsaw.
3. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
(d) Concern for the earth.
4. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
5. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
(c) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
2. What does the narrator say is the reason people don't let go of their life on earth after they die?
3. What past life experience does Williams experience?
4. What do Will and the narrator hear?
5. Who is Feyman?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)