|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
(a) To meet at the waterfall for dinner.
(b) That Webber will hold off on his plan.
(c) To go talk to Feyman.
(d) To go look for Charlene.
2. Why does the narrator stay behind?
(a) To look for Charlene.
(b) To help the lumberjack who has cut himself.
(c) To stop the bulldozer.
(d) To look for some of the grey wolves.
3. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
(a) To gather the group of seven, help them release their Fear-based resentments of each other.
(b) To destroy the Experiment.
(c) To bring Feyman into the group.
(d) To help Williams.
4. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
(a) A man who is wandering in circles.
(b) Someone the narrator has not seen in twenty years.
(c) Another one of the group of seven.
(d) A man the narrator encounters.
5. How did the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) Charlene saw it and told them.
(b) They saw it in the ether.
(c) They shared it with him.
(d) Williams told them from Feyman's Birth Vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
2. What does the narrator suggest to Maya about who she is?
3. What does Wil think intuition is?
4. How does Webber feel about some of his previous work?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)