|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say began in the 1960's?
(b) Riots and peace marches.
(c) Drug use.
(d) A breakdown of all the old Fear based structures.
2. With whom does Webber say he worked who the narrator knows?
3. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He has an appointment.
(b) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
(c) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
(d) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
4. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
(a) A requirement for past life regressions.
(b) A part of the first nine Insights.
(c) A key part of the Tenth Insight.
(d) A necessity for living a Birth Vision.
5. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
(a) To hide the real facts of the early church.
(b) Because the Gnostics were Muslim.
(c) To make them look right.
(d) To have full power over people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
2. What does the author say the full connection between the human and the divine is?
3. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
4. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
5. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)