|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of thought does the narrator attribute to the Far East?
(a) Praying to oneself.
(c) Worshiping ancestors.
(d) Power of contemplation, enlightenment, and spiritual harmony.
2. Who is Feyman?
(a) A mystic from Germany.
(b) A shamen from a South American tribe.
(c) Someone who has been in the company of Charlene.
(d) A mystic from Russia.
3. Who do the narrator and Webber think might have helped him?
(a) Long Eagle.
4. Why were the narrator and Webber able to escape an earthquake without injury?
(a) An earthquake warning blast was heard.
(b) The narrator knew it was going to happen.
(c) Will warned them.
(d) Webber intuitively felt it coming.
5. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On his ex-wife's desk.
(b) On Charlene's desk.
(c) On his grandmother's desk.
(d) On his doctor's desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
2. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
3. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
4. What does the narrator realize was also in Feyman's Birth Vision?
5. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)