|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the narrator and Webber able to escape an earthquake without injury?
(a) An earthquake warning blast was heard.
(b) The narrator knew it was going to happen.
(c) Webber intuitively felt it coming.
(d) Will warned them.
2. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
(a) She is an avatar.
(b) Maya is the reincarnation of the woman who tried to make peace between the whites and natives in Williams' dream.
(c) She is a reincarnation of St. Theresa.
(d) She lives in several dimensions at the same time.
3. Who is Maya Ponder?
(a) An angel.
(b) Charlene's friend.
(c) A tall, black woman who claims to be a physician.
(d) A member of the relocation committee.
4. What does the narrator say the Gnostic Gospels were?
(a) Information left from another plane.
(b) The writings of Christ himself.
(c) Early, but rejected, manifestations of the World Vision.
(d) Wisdom from past lives.
5. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
(a) That he was a priest.
(b) That he was a woman.
(c) That his ankle was hurt.
(d) That he could cure a king's illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
2. Who is David Long Eagle?
3. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
4. To what does the narrator say the vision-inspired Christian faith gave way?
5. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)