|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the narrator and Webber able to escape an earthquake without injury?
(a) Webber intuitively felt it coming.
(b) An earthquake warning blast was heard.
(c) Will warned them.
(d) The narrator knew it was going to happen.
2. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(b) Sneaks into the valley.
(c) Books a flight to Peru.
(d) Goes home.
3. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
(a) He became chief of what was left of the tribe.
(b) It led to Feyman's destruction.
(c) He left the military and became a drunk.
(d) He became a powerful politician.
4. What does the narrator suggest to Maya about who she is?
(a) She is the reincarnation of his sister.
(b) She is one of the group of seven.
(c) She is a reincarnated Native American.
(d) She is Charlene's spiritual guide.
5. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
(a) That he could cure a king's illness.
(b) That his ankle was hurt.
(c) That he was a woman.
(d) That he was a priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
2. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
3. In what direction does the narrator walk after his encounter with Maya?
4. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
5. Wil says people who are unable to let go of their life on earth live where?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)