|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator returns to the physical plane at the end of Chapter 7, who does he see?
(c) Long Eagle.
2. How did the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) Charlene saw it and told them.
(b) They saw it in the ether.
(c) They shared it with him.
(d) Williams told them from Feyman's Birth Vision.
3. What does the narrator say began in the 1960's?
(a) A breakdown of all the old Fear based structures.
(b) Drug use.
(d) Riots and peace marches.
4. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
(a) Long Eagle.
(b) The military commander of the white/Indian confrontation.
(c) Feyman's soul group.
5. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Sneaks into the valley.
(b) Books a flight to Peru.
(c) Goes home.
(d) Looks for the gateway on his map.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
2. Who is the dreaming person?
3. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
4. Where does the narrator go?
5. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)