|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what did wandering tribes of humans evolve?
(a) Civilized communities.
(c) Semi-stationary tribes.
(d) Cave dwellers.
2. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
(a) Social/legal/political corruption and self interest.
(c) Self sacrifice.
3. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
(a) A dissonant sound.
(b) A bulldozer revving up to mow down a stand of trees.
(c) A pair of gray jays squawking.
(d) A lumberjack with a huge chainsaw.
4. With whom does Webber say he worked who the narrator knows?
5. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(c) The Ranger.
(d) A burst of sound and energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
2. Where does the narrator travel?
3. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
4. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
5. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)