|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
(a) His map was incorrect.
(b) He has recently died as the result of a massive heart attack.
(c) He entered the plane too soon without enough insights.
(d) He entered the incorrect plane for his level of knowledge.
2. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
(a) Almost pain free.
(b) Painful but he can walk on it.
(d) Swollen and sore.
3. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
(a) He begins to dream.
(b) He is jerked back into the physical world.
(c) He steps through a further dimension.
(d) He dies an imaginary death.
4. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
(a) An attempt to throw him off his path.
(b) A hologram.
(c) A coded message.
(d) A map.
5. What do Will and the narrator hear?
(a) Indians chanting.
(b) Hawks screaming.
(c) Dissonant sounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Maya Ponder?
2. How does Maya react to the narrator's comment about her?
3. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
4. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
5. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)