|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
(a) To request a helicopter evacuation.
(b) To get a shot of morphine for the narrator.
(c) To get an EMT to come look at the narrator's ankle.
(d) To get some equipment to heal the narrator's ankle.
2. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(b) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(c) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(d) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
3. In what direction does the narrator walk after his encounter with Maya?
(a) Towards the waterfall.
(b) In the direction of the cave.
(c) In the direction of the hum.
(d) Towards the park entrance.
4. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) Different ways of perceiving pain.
(b) The way through the last gateway.
(c) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
(d) The way to Shambala.
5. Where does the narrator go?
(a) To a cave.
(b) A different plane of energy.
(c) Back to his camp.
(d) To town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What past life experience does Williams experience?
2. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
3. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
4. Who do the narrator and Webber think might have helped him?
5. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)