|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The way through the void.
(b) The nature of existence.
(c) The way around time.
(d) The nature of love.
2. What does Williams do in his last life?
(a) Finances an orphanage in Colombia.
(b) Develops new, corruptive technologies.
(c) Shoots a man who becomes involved with his life.
(d) Saves a young girl from drowning but drowns in the attempt.
3. Who is Wil?
(a) A ghost of someone who dies in the valley a century earlier.
(b) The narrator's friend.
(c) A man who is with Charlene.
(d) One of the rangers.
4. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(b) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(c) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(d) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
5. With whom does Webber say he worked who the narrator knows?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
2. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
3. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
4. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
5. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)