|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) The tenth insight.
(b) The twelth insight.
(c) The ninth insight.
(d) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
2. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
(a) The story of what happens to the narrator the day before.
(b) A joke Maya tells the narrator.
(c) An allegory about his dream.
(d) A lie in order to get rid of the person.
3. Why does the narrator stay behind?
(a) To look for Charlene.
(b) To look for some of the grey wolves.
(c) To stop the bulldozer.
(d) To help the lumberjack who has cut himself.
4. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) The way through the last gateway.
(b) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
(c) The way to Shambala.
(d) Different ways of perceiving pain.
5. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
(a) By taking aspirin.
(b) By continuing to walk on his ankle to keep up the blood flow.
(c) By humming a mantra.
(d) By altering both his thought processes and his energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
2. What is the narrator's quest?
3. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
4. What is the narrator doing when Maya finds him at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)