|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
(a) She is a reincarnation of St. Theresa.
(b) Maya is the reincarnation of the woman who tried to make peace between the whites and natives in Williams' dream.
(c) She lives in several dimensions at the same time.
(d) She is an avatar.
2. How does Maya react to the narrator's comment about her?
(b) That she already knows it.
(d) With anger and resistance.
3. What does Maya do after the narrator tells her what he thinks about her?
(a) Begins to learn from him.
(c) Sits down and thinks about it.
(d) Slaps him in the face.
4. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(c) The narrator.
5. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
(a) It is broken and not sprained and Maya is probably not a doctor.
(b) It would have been this good whether Maya had treated it or not.
(c) It wasn't that injured to begin with.
(d) He doesn't really think about his ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
2. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
3. In what direction does the narrator walk after his encounter with Maya?
4. What do Webber and the narrator smell suddenly?
5. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)