|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
(a) Travel back to Peru.
(b) Leave and go home.
(c) Find a way into the farthest gateway.
(d) Trust his instincts.
2. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(a) Probably Charlene.
(c) Probably Long Eagle.
(d) Lost Two Horse.
3. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
(b) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
(c) He hears another jeep.
(d) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
4. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
(d) Concern for the earth.
5. What surrounds the dreaming person?
(a) A group of entities.
(b) A white cloud.
(c) A group of angels.
(d) A ball of light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say he and Webber are pursuing?
2. What can the narrator not understand?
3. What kind of work does Webber do?
4. Where are Wil and the narrator?
5. What does John Donald Williams experience?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)