|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator go when he and Webber part company?
(a) To the cave.
(b) To the Experiment.
(c) To find Charlene.
(d) To find Wil.
2. Who is the dreaming person?
(d) The narrator.
3. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Books a flight to Peru.
(b) Goes home.
(c) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(d) Sneaks into the valley.
4. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
(a) Painful but he can walk on it.
(c) Almost pain free.
(d) Swollen and sore.
5. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
(b) The way through the last gateway.
(c) The way to Shambala.
(d) Different ways of perceiving pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wil?
2. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
3. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
4. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
5. Who is Feyman?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)