|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of work does Webber do?
(a) He's a scientist.
(b) He's a medicine man.
(c) He's a doctor.
(d) He's a priest.
2. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(a) Probably Charlene.
(b) Lost Two Horse.
(d) Probably Long Eagle.
3. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
(b) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
(c) Owning slaves.
(d) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
4. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
(a) Karmic group.
(b) Dream keepers.
(c) Soul group.
(d) Angel wing.
5. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On his grandmother's desk.
(b) On his ex-wife's desk.
(c) On Charlene's desk.
(d) On his doctor's desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
2. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
3. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
4. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
5. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)