|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surrounds the dreaming person?
(a) A white cloud.
(b) A group of angels.
(c) A ball of light.
(d) A group of entities.
2. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
(a) By taking aspirin.
(b) By humming a mantra.
(c) By altering both his thought processes and his energy.
(d) By continuing to walk on his ankle to keep up the blood flow.
3. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
(a) Find a way into the farthest gateway.
(b) Leave and go home.
(c) Trust his instincts.
(d) Travel back to Peru.
4. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
(a) The sound of crying.
(b) The screech of an owl.
(c) The coo of a pigeon.
(d) A dissonant sound.
5. Who is without Forest Service identification?
(a) The lumberjack.
(b) The man driving the bulldozer.
(c) The two gray jeeps.
(d) The man dressed as a ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
2. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
3. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
4. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
5. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)