|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) A rebellion.
(b) An experiment.
(c) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
(d) A paramilitary group.
2. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Ecuador.
(b) In Peru.
(c) In India.
(d) In Brazil.
3. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On his doctor's desk.
(b) On his ex-wife's desk.
(c) On his grandmother's desk.
(d) On Charlene's desk.
4. Where is the narrator standing?
(a) On the edge of a wide, deep Himalayan valley
(b) On the edge of a wide, deep Sierra Nevada valley
(c) On the edge of a wide, deep valley near Mount Fuji.
(d) On the edge of a wide, deep Appalachian valley.
5. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
(a) By altering both his thought processes and his energy.
(b) By humming a mantra.
(c) By continuing to walk on his ankle to keep up the blood flow.
(d) By taking aspirin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Webber feel about some of his previous work?
2. What do Will and the narrator hear?
3. What is a corporation attempting to do?
4. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
5. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)