|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(a) The Berlin Wall.
(b) The economy of the world.
2. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(b) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(c) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(d) Because he doesn't like Indians.
3. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) The Native American woman he wrongs.
(b) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
(c) The incarnation of the large white man.
(d) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
4. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
(a) To go look for Charlene.
(b) To go talk to Feyman.
(c) That Webber will hold off on his plan.
(d) To meet at the waterfall for dinner.
5. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
(a) The story of what happens to the narrator the day before.
(b) An allegory about his dream.
(c) A lie in order to get rid of the person.
(d) A joke Maya tells the narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
2. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
3. What is the dream about?
4. Who is the next dreaming soul?
5. How does Maya react to the narrator's comment about her?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)