|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) A rebellion.
(b) An experiment.
(c) A paramilitary group.
(d) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
2. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) Why he is looking for Charlene.
(b) What he learns in Peru.
(c) What the twelth insight is.
(d) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
3. Why does the narrator stay behind?
(a) To look for Charlene.
(b) To stop the bulldozer.
(c) To help the lumberjack who has cut himself.
(d) To look for some of the grey wolves.
4. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(a) Probably Long Eagle.
(c) Lost Two Horse.
(d) Probably Charlene.
5. Where is the narrator standing?
(a) On the edge of a wide, deep valley near Mount Fuji.
(b) On the edge of a wide, deep Sierra Nevada valley
(c) On the edge of a wide, deep Himalayan valley
(d) On the edge of a wide, deep Appalachian valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
2. Where are Wil and the narrator?
3. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
4. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
5. Who is without Forest Service identification?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)