|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
(a) His roommate from college.
(d) His ex-wife.
2. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
(a) A massacre of the Indians.
(b) A migration of many tribes from their original homeland.
(c) Countless gatherings of tribes to affirm peace.
(d) Countless vision quests and other spiritual encounters.
3. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) By peyote.
(b) Through gateways in the valley.
(c) By quantum physics.
(d) Through transcendental meditation.
4. Who is the next dreaming soul?
5. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
(a) Soul group.
(b) Dream keepers.
(c) Angel wing.
(d) Karmic group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
2. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
3. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
4. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
5. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)