|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
(a) An allegory about his dream.
(b) A joke Maya tells the narrator.
(c) The story of what happens to the narrator the day before.
(d) A lie in order to get rid of the person.
2. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
(a) The mysterious disappearance of Charlene.
(b) The mysterious illness that is plaguing him.
(c) The death of his grandmother.
(d) His divorce.
3. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His roommate from college.
4. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
(a) Of a time when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
(b) Of a time in the distant future.
(c) Of a new race of beings.
(d) Of a war the dreamer could and should have prevented.
5. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
(a) They return to their physical bodies.
(b) They vanish.
(c) They join with Wil and the narrator.
(d) They travel towards the West.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Webber say he worked who the narrator knows?
2. What does the narrator do the next morning?
3. What do Will and the narrator hear?
4. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
5. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)