|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A snake.
(d) A gopher.
2. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
(a) It is broken and not sprained and Maya is probably not a doctor.
(b) It would have been this good whether Maya had treated it or not.
(c) It wasn't that injured to begin with.
(d) He doesn't really think about his ankle.
3. What is a corporation attempting to do?
(a) Hire Long Eagle as a guide.
(b) Buy the valley.
(c) Send the narrator back to Peru.
(d) Hire the narrator to do some surveying.
4. What does Williams do in his last life?
(a) Shoots a man who becomes involved with his life.
(b) Saves a young girl from drowning but drowns in the attempt.
(c) Finances an orphanage in Colombia.
(d) Develops new, corruptive technologies.
5. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
(a) He has recently died as the result of a massive heart attack.
(b) His map was incorrect.
(c) He entered the incorrect plane for his level of knowledge.
(d) He entered the plane too soon without enough insights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
2. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
3. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
4. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
5. With whom does Webber say he worked who the narrator knows?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)