|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A gopher.
(b) A scorpion.
(c) A snake.
(d) A rabbit.
2. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
3. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
(a) An attempt to throw him off his path.
(b) A map.
(c) A coded message.
(d) A hologram.
4. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) An experiment.
(b) A rebellion.
(c) A paramilitary group.
(d) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
5. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In India.
(b) In Peru.
(c) In Ecuador.
(d) In Brazil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
2. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
3. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
4. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
5. What does Webber say about multinational corporations?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)