|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
(a) His roommate from college.
(c) His ex-wife.
2. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
3. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
(a) A dissonant sound.
(b) The screech of an owl.
(c) The coo of a pigeon.
(d) The sound of crying.
4. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
(a) Of a time in the distant future.
(b) Of a time when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
(c) Of a war the dreamer could and should have prevented.
(d) Of a new race of beings.
5. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A snake.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A gopher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
2. Who is Maya Ponder?
3. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
4. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
5. Where are Wil and the narrator?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)