|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A moment of panic.
(b) A life review.
(c) A sense of peace.
(d) A chance to go back.
2. What does the narrator say he and Webber are pursuing?
(a) How to love.
(b) Peace on earth.
(c) A spiritual World Vision.
(d) New forms of energy.
3. What does Williams do in his last life?
(a) Shoots a man who becomes involved with his life.
(b) Develops new, corruptive technologies.
(c) Saves a young girl from drowning but drowns in the attempt.
(d) Finances an orphanage in Colombia.
4. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
(b) The devil.
5. What does the narrator suggest to Maya about who she is?
(a) She is a reincarnated Native American.
(b) She is the reincarnation of his sister.
(c) She is Charlene's spiritual guide.
(d) She is one of the group of seven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the next dreaming soul?
2. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
3. In what direction does the narrator walk after his encounter with Maya?
4. Who is David Long Eagle?
5. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)