|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
(a) A dissonant sound.
(b) The sound of crying.
(c) The screech of an owl.
(d) The coo of a pigeon.
2. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
(b) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
(c) Owning slaves.
(d) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
3. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
(a) Pouring rain.
(b) Dense fog.
(c) Sudden streaks of shadow.
(d) Sudden streaks of rainbows.
4. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) The ninth insight.
(b) The tenth insight.
(c) The twelth insight.
(d) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
5. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
(a) To meet at the waterfall for dinner.
(b) That Webber will hold off on his plan.
(c) To go look for Charlene.
(d) To go talk to Feyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
2. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
3. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
4. What does Maya do after the narrator tells her what he thinks about her?
5. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)