|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
(a) Taking a couple aspirin and then falling asleep.
(b) Some kind of drugged smoke coming from his camp fire.
(c) A dream.
(d) A strange man visiting his camp.
2. What does Williams do in his last life?
(a) Saves a young girl from drowning but drowns in the attempt.
(b) Finances an orphanage in Colombia.
(c) Develops new, corruptive technologies.
(d) Shoots a man who becomes involved with his life.
3. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
(a) He entered the incorrect plane for his level of knowledge.
(b) He entered the plane too soon without enough insights.
(c) His map was incorrect.
(d) He has recently died as the result of a massive heart attack.
4. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
(a) Pouring rain.
(b) Dense fog.
(c) Sudden streaks of rainbows.
(d) Sudden streaks of shadow.
5. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Peru.
(b) In Ecuador.
(c) In India.
(d) In Brazil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
2. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
3. Who is Maya Ponder?
4. Where does the narrator go when he and Webber part company?
5. What does Maya do after the narrator tells her what he thinks about her?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)