|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) By quantum physics.
(b) By peyote.
(c) Through transcendental meditation.
(d) Through gateways in the valley.
2. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
(a) He dies an imaginary death.
(b) He begins to dream.
(c) He steps through a further dimension.
(d) He is jerked back into the physical world.
3. Why does the narrator stay behind?
(a) To stop the bulldozer.
(b) To look for Charlene.
(c) To help the lumberjack who has cut himself.
(d) To look for some of the grey wolves.
4. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
(a) Under a waterfall.
(b) In a clear, pristine lake.
(c) A mineral hot springs.
(d) A nearby stream.
5. Why were the narrator and Webber able to escape an earthquake without injury?
(a) Will warned them.
(b) Webber intuitively felt it coming.
(c) An earthquake warning blast was heard.
(d) The narrator knew it was going to happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
2. What does the narrator suggest to Maya about who she is?
3. What does John Donald Williams experience?
4. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
5. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)