|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Feyman?
(a) A shamen from a South American tribe.
(b) A mystic from Russia.
(c) A mystic from Germany.
(d) Someone who has been in the company of Charlene.
2. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
(a) Of a war the dreamer could and should have prevented.
(b) Of a time in the distant future.
(c) Of a new race of beings.
(d) Of a time when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
3. Who do the narrator and Webber think might have helped him?
(b) Long Eagle.
4. How does Maya react to the narrator's comment about her?
(a) That she already knows it.
(b) With anger and resistance.
5. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
(b) An experiment.
(c) A paramilitary group.
(d) A rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lipscomb leave?
2. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
3. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
4. What do Will and the narrator hear?
5. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)