|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(a) A burst of sound and energy.
(b) The Ranger.
2. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A chance to go back.
(b) A moment of panic.
(c) A sense of peace.
(d) A life review.
3. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
(b) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(c) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
(d) He has an appointment.
4. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
(a) The establishment of a new social order.
(b) The judgment of the tribes of Israel.
(c) The end times.
(d) The judgment of the Human Race.
5. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
(a) Of a time in the distant future.
(b) Of a war the dreamer could and should have prevented.
(c) Of a time when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
(d) Of a new race of beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
2. What do Will and the narrator hear?
3. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
4. What does Joel describe in great detail?
5. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)