|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Brazil.
(b) In India.
(c) In Ecuador.
(d) In Peru.
2. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
(a) His map was incorrect.
(b) He entered the plane too soon without enough insights.
(c) He has recently died as the result of a massive heart attack.
(d) He entered the incorrect plane for his level of knowledge.
3. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On Charlene's desk.
(b) On his ex-wife's desk.
(c) On his doctor's desk.
(d) On his grandmother's desk.
4. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
(a) By taking aspirin.
(b) By humming a mantra.
(c) By continuing to walk on his ankle to keep up the blood flow.
(d) By altering both his thought processes and his energy.
5. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
(b) What the twelth insight is.
(c) Why he is looking for Charlene.
(d) What he learns in Peru.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
2. Who is the next dreaming soul?
3. Who is Wil?
4. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
5. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)