|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Books a flight to Peru.
(b) Goes home.
(c) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(d) Sneaks into the valley.
2. What does Joel describe in great detail?
(a) A story about his life as a child.
(b) A description of the end times.
(c) A description of Charlene.
(d) A story about his dad's devotion to the natives of South America.
3. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
(a) She lives in several dimensions at the same time.
(b) She is an avatar.
(c) She is a reincarnation of St. Theresa.
(d) Maya is the reincarnation of the woman who tried to make peace between the whites and natives in Williams' dream.
4. Who is without Forest Service identification?
(a) The man dressed as a ranger.
(b) The lumberjack.
(c) The two gray jeeps.
(d) The man driving the bulldozer.
5. Where does the narrator go?
(a) To a cave.
(b) A different plane of energy.
(c) To town.
(d) Back to his camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
2. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
3. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
4. What is a corporation attempting to do?
5. What past life experience does Williams experience?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)