|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Feyman?
(a) A shamen from a South American tribe.
(b) A mystic from Germany.
(c) Someone who has been in the company of Charlene.
(d) A mystic from Russia.
2. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
(a) He was gravely injured.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He left with the narrator's wife.
3. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
(a) Self sacrifice.
(d) Social/legal/political corruption and self interest.
4. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
(a) Dense fog.
(b) Sudden streaks of shadow.
(c) Sudden streaks of rainbows.
(d) Pouring rain.
5. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
(a) As more solid.
(b) As luminescent and filled with energy.
(c) As intermingled.
(d) As intermittent waves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
2. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
3. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
4. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
5. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)