|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the dreaming person?
(d) The narrator.
2. What is the narrator's quest?
(a) For the twelth insight.
(b) For the tenth insight.
(c) For the Holy Grail.
(d) For the sixth sense.
3. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(a) A burst of sound and energy.
(b) The Ranger.
4. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He has an appointment.
(b) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
(c) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(d) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
5. Where is the narrator standing?
(a) On the edge of a wide, deep Appalachian valley.
(b) On the edge of a wide, deep Sierra Nevada valley
(c) On the edge of a wide, deep Himalayan valley
(d) On the edge of a wide, deep valley near Mount Fuji.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
2. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
3. What does John Donald Williams experience?
4. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
5. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)