|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
2. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
(b) The twelth insight.
(c) The ninth insight.
(d) The tenth insight.
3. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) Owning slaves.
(b) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
(c) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
(d) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
4. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
(a) A map.
(b) A coded message.
(c) A hologram.
(d) An attempt to throw him off his path.
5. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the narrator standing?
2. Who is Wil?
3. Who is Maya Ponder?
4. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
5. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)