|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
(a) Countless gatherings of tribes to affirm peace.
(b) A massacre of the Indians.
(c) A migration of many tribes from their original homeland.
(d) Countless vision quests and other spiritual encounters.
2. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(a) Lost Two Horse.
(c) Probably Charlene.
(d) Probably Long Eagle.
3. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The nature of existence.
(b) The way around time.
(c) The nature of love.
(d) The way through the void.
4. Why does the narrator stay behind?
(a) To help the lumberjack who has cut himself.
(b) To look for Charlene.
(c) To look for some of the grey wolves.
(d) To stop the bulldozer.
5. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
(a) By taking aspirin.
(b) By humming a mantra.
(c) By continuing to walk on his ankle to keep up the blood flow.
(d) By altering both his thought processes and his energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
2. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
3. What does John Donald Williams experience?
4. What is the narrator's quest?
5. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)