|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) A paramilitary group.
(b) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
(c) An experiment.
(d) A rebellion.
2. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A gopher.
(b) A snake.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A rabbit.
3. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
(a) To request a helicopter evacuation.
(b) To get some equipment to heal the narrator's ankle.
(c) To get an EMT to come look at the narrator's ankle.
(d) To get a shot of morphine for the narrator.
4. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
(a) He doesn't really think about his ankle.
(b) It is broken and not sprained and Maya is probably not a doctor.
(c) It would have been this good whether Maya had treated it or not.
(d) It wasn't that injured to begin with.
5. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
(a) He is jerked back into the physical world.
(b) He steps through a further dimension.
(c) He begins to dream.
(d) He dies an imaginary death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
2. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
3. What does Williams do in his last life?
4. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
5. Who is without Forest Service identification?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)