|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Will and the narrator hear?
(a) Indians chanting.
(b) Dissonant sounds.
(c) Hawks screaming.
2. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
(a) Soul group.
(b) Angel wing.
(c) Karmic group.
(d) Dream keepers.
3. Where does the narrator travel?
(a) To Nepal.
(b) To the Gobi desert.
(c) To India to seek enlightenment.
(d) To the location of the map.
4. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A snake.
(c) A gopher.
(d) A scorpion.
5. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
(a) Trust his instincts.
(b) Find a way into the farthest gateway.
(c) Leave and go home.
(d) Travel back to Peru.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
2. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
3. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
4. Who is the dreaming person?
5. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)