|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
(a) A bulldozer revving up to mow down a stand of trees.
(b) A lumberjack with a huge chainsaw.
(c) A pair of gray jays squawking.
(d) A dissonant sound.
2. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(a) The narrator.
3. Who is Wil?
(a) One of the rangers.
(b) A ghost of someone who dies in the valley a century earlier.
(c) A man who is with Charlene.
(d) The narrator's friend.
4. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(a) The economy of the world.
(d) The Berlin Wall.
5. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
(a) Sudden streaks of rainbows.
(b) Pouring rain.
(c) Sudden streaks of shadow.
(d) Dense fog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
2. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
3. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
4. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
5. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)