|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The nature of existence.
(b) The way around time.
(c) The nature of love.
(d) The way through the void.
2. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
(b) The ninth insight.
(c) The twelth insight.
(d) The tenth insight.
3. What can the narrator not understand?
(a) The words the angels are singing.
(b) The images of the dreaming person's dream.
(c) The words the dreamer is saying.
(d) The way the cloud keeps changing colors.
4. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Ecuador.
(b) In Brazil.
(c) In India.
(d) In Peru.
5. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(b) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(c) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(d) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
2. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
3. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
4. Who is Wil?
5. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)