|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the narrator not understand?
(a) The words the dreamer is saying.
(b) The way the cloud keeps changing colors.
(c) The words the angels are singing.
(d) The images of the dreaming person's dream.
2. What is a corporation attempting to do?
(a) Buy the valley.
(b) Hire the narrator to do some surveying.
(c) Hire Long Eagle as a guide.
(d) Send the narrator back to Peru.
3. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) The tenth insight.
(b) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
(c) The twelth insight.
(d) The ninth insight.
4. Why does the narrator stay behind?
(a) To look for some of the grey wolves.
(b) To help the lumberjack who has cut himself.
(c) To look for Charlene.
(d) To stop the bulldozer.
5. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
(a) Soul group.
(b) Karmic group.
(c) Angel wing.
(d) Dream keepers.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
2. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
3. Who is the dreaming person?
4. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
5. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)