|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Books a flight to Peru.
(b) Sneaks into the valley.
(c) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(d) Goes home.
2. What surrounds the dreaming person?
(a) A group of angels.
(b) A ball of light.
(c) A white cloud.
(d) A group of entities.
3. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
(a) It wasn't that injured to begin with.
(b) It is broken and not sprained and Maya is probably not a doctor.
(c) It would have been this good whether Maya had treated it or not.
(d) He doesn't really think about his ankle.
4. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
(b) He has an appointment.
(c) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(d) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
5. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
(a) The end times.
(b) The judgment of the Human Race.
(c) The judgment of the tribes of Israel.
(d) The establishment of a new social order.
Short Answer Questions
1. What past life experience does Williams experience?
2. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
3. Who is the dreaming person?
4. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
5. Who is Maya Ponder?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)