|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He left with the narrator's wife.
(c) He was gravely injured.
(d) He disappears.
2. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
(a) The coo of a pigeon.
(b) The sound of crying.
(c) A dissonant sound.
(d) The screech of an owl.
3. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
(a) The judgment of the tribes of Israel.
(b) The end times.
(c) The establishment of a new social order.
(d) The judgment of the Human Race.
4. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) A rebellion.
(b) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
(c) A paramilitary group.
(d) An experiment.
5. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
(b) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
(c) The Native American woman he wrongs.
(d) The incarnation of the large white man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Wil and the narrator?
2. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
3. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
4. What surrounds the dreaming person?
5. Who is the next dreaming soul?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)