|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(a) A burst of sound and energy.
(d) The Ranger.
2. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(b) He has an appointment.
(c) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
(d) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
3. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
(a) The end times.
(b) The judgment of the Human Race.
(c) The establishment of a new social order.
(d) The judgment of the tribes of Israel.
4. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
(a) He entered the incorrect plane for his level of knowledge.
(b) His map was incorrect.
(c) He entered the plane too soon without enough insights.
(d) He has recently died as the result of a massive heart attack.
5. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
(d) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
2. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
3. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
4. Who is the next dreaming soul?
5. Who is without Forest Service identification?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)