|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
(a) To get a shot of morphine for the narrator.
(b) To get an EMT to come look at the narrator's ankle.
(c) To request a helicopter evacuation.
(d) To get some equipment to heal the narrator's ankle.
2. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A sense of peace.
(b) A life review.
(c) A moment of panic.
(d) A chance to go back.
3. Why does the narrator stay behind?
(a) To help the lumberjack who has cut himself.
(b) To stop the bulldozer.
(c) To look for some of the grey wolves.
(d) To look for Charlene.
4. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(a) The economy of the world.
(b) The Berlin Wall.
5. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(a) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
2. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
3. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
4. Who is the next dreaming soul?
5. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)