|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The way around time.
(b) The nature of existence.
(c) The way through the void.
(d) The nature of love.
2. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On his grandmother's desk.
(b) On Charlene's desk.
(c) On his ex-wife's desk.
(d) On his doctor's desk.
3. What do Will and the narrator hear?
(a) Dissonant sounds.
(b) Indians chanting.
(d) Hawks screaming.
4. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
(a) The death of his grandmother.
(b) The mysterious disappearance of Charlene.
(c) His divorce.
(d) The mysterious illness that is plaguing him.
5. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Goes home.
(b) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(c) Books a flight to Peru.
(d) Sneaks into the valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
2. What is a corporation attempting to do?
3. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
4. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
5. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)