|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a corporation attempting to do?
(a) Hire the narrator to do some surveying.
(b) Hire Long Eagle as a guide.
(c) Buy the valley.
(d) Send the narrator back to Peru.
2. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
(a) Karmic group.
(b) Dream keepers.
(c) Soul group.
(d) Angel wing.
3. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
(a) A mineral hot springs.
(b) In a clear, pristine lake.
(c) Under a waterfall.
(d) A nearby stream.
4. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
(a) By taking aspirin.
(b) By continuing to walk on his ankle to keep up the blood flow.
(c) By humming a mantra.
(d) By altering both his thought processes and his energy.
5. Where does the narrator go?
(a) Back to his camp.
(b) To town.
(c) To a cave.
(d) A different plane of energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
2. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
3. What surrounds the dreaming person?
4. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
5. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)