|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
(b) Swollen and sore.
(c) Painful but he can walk on it.
(d) Almost pain free.
2. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) Through transcendental meditation.
(b) By peyote.
(c) Through gateways in the valley.
(d) By quantum physics.
3. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A snake.
(b) A scorpion.
(c) A gopher.
(d) A rabbit.
4. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
5. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) Owning slaves.
(b) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
(c) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
(d) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
2. What does John Donald Williams experience?
3. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
4. Where is the narrator standing?
5. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)