|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Peru.
(b) In Ecuador.
(c) In India.
(d) In Brazil.
2. Who is Feyman?
(a) Someone who has been in the company of Charlene.
(b) A mystic from Russia.
(c) A mystic from Germany.
(d) A shamen from a South American tribe.
3. Who is Maya Ponder?
(a) Charlene's friend.
(b) A tall, black woman who claims to be a physician.
(c) An angel.
(d) A member of the relocation committee.
4. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The nature of existence.
(b) The nature of love.
(c) The way through the void.
(d) The way around time.
5. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
(a) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
2. Who is David Long Eagle?
3. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
4. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
5. What does John Donald Williams experience?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)