|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
(a) A coded message.
(b) A hologram.
(c) An attempt to throw him off his path.
(d) A map.
2. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(b) Sneaks into the valley.
(c) Goes home.
(d) Books a flight to Peru.
3. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(b) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(c) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(d) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
4. Where are Wil and the narrator?
(a) In a place of nightmares.
(b) On holy ground.
(c) In a place of dreams.
(d) In purgatory.
5. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
2. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
3. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
4. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
5. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)