|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
2. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
(b) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
(c) Owning slaves.
(d) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
3. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
(b) He has an appointment.
(c) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
(d) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
4. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(c) The economy of the world.
(d) The Berlin Wall.
5. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
(b) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
(c) He hears another jeep.
(d) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
2. What does the narrator do the next morning?
3. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
4. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
5. Where does the narrator travel?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)