|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
(a) Sudden streaks of rainbows.
(b) Dense fog.
(c) Pouring rain.
(d) Sudden streaks of shadow.
2. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) The ninth insight.
(b) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
(c) The tenth insight.
(d) The twelth insight.
3. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(b) Lack of desire.
4. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
(a) By continuing to walk on his ankle to keep up the blood flow.
(b) By altering both his thought processes and his energy.
(c) By humming a mantra.
(d) By taking aspirin.
5. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(a) Probably Charlene.
(b) Probably Long Eagle.
(d) Lost Two Horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
2. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
3. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
4. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
5. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)