|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
(a) A migration of many tribes from their original homeland.
(b) A massacre of the Indians.
(c) Countless vision quests and other spiritual encounters.
(d) Countless gatherings of tribes to affirm peace.
2. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
(a) The devil.
3. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He hears another jeep.
(b) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
(c) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
(d) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
4. Who is Maya Ponder?
(a) Charlene's friend.
(b) A tall, black woman who claims to be a physician.
(c) A member of the relocation committee.
(d) An angel.
5. What is the narrator's quest?
(a) For the tenth insight.
(b) For the twelth insight.
(c) For the sixth sense.
(d) For the Holy Grail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Donald Williams experience?
2. What is a corporation attempting to do?
3. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
4. What past life experience does Williams experience?
5. What does Williams do in his last life?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)