|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Feyman?
(a) A mystic from Russia.
(b) Someone who has been in the company of Charlene.
(c) A shamen from a South American tribe.
(d) A mystic from Germany.
2. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He has an appointment.
(b) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(c) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
(d) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
3. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The way around time.
(b) The nature of love.
(c) The nature of existence.
(d) The way through the void.
4. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
(a) Find a way into the farthest gateway.
(b) Travel back to Peru.
(c) Trust his instincts.
(d) Leave and go home.
5. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
(a) He entered the incorrect plane for his level of knowledge.
(b) He entered the plane too soon without enough insights.
(c) He has recently died as the result of a massive heart attack.
(d) His map was incorrect.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
2. What does Joel describe in great detail?
3. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
4. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
5. What past life experience does Williams experience?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)