|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
(a) As more solid.
(b) As intermingled.
(c) As intermittent waves.
(d) As luminescent and filled with energy.
2. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
(c) Self sacrifice.
(d) Social/legal/political corruption and self interest.
3. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(a) A burst of sound and energy.
(b) The Ranger.
4. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
(a) To get some equipment to heal the narrator's ankle.
(b) To get an EMT to come look at the narrator's ankle.
(c) To request a helicopter evacuation.
(d) To get a shot of morphine for the narrator.
5. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) By quantum physics.
(b) Through transcendental meditation.
(c) Through gateways in the valley.
(d) By peyote.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
2. What is a corporation attempting to do?
3. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
4. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
5. What does Joel describe in great detail?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)