|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
(b) The incarnation of the large white man.
(c) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
(d) The Native American woman he wrongs.
2. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
(b) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
(c) He hears another jeep.
(d) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
3. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(a) Lack of desire.
4. Where does the narrator travel?
(a) To the location of the map.
(b) To the Gobi desert.
(c) To India to seek enlightenment.
(d) To Nepal.
5. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
(a) A migration of many tribes from their original homeland.
(b) A massacre of the Indians.
(c) Countless gatherings of tribes to affirm peace.
(d) Countless vision quests and other spiritual encounters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Feyman?
2. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
3. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
4. What is the narrator's quest?
5. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)