|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Feyman?
(a) A mystic from Russia.
(b) Someone who has been in the company of Charlene.
(c) A mystic from Germany.
(d) A shamen from a South American tribe.
2. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
(b) The tenth insight.
(c) The twelth insight.
(d) The ninth insight.
3. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
(a) A hologram.
(b) A map.
(c) A coded message.
(d) An attempt to throw him off his path.
4. Where does the narrator travel?
(a) To Nepal.
(b) To the location of the map.
(c) To India to seek enlightenment.
(d) To the Gobi desert.
5. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
(a) They return to their physical bodies.
(b) They travel towards the West.
(c) They join with Wil and the narrator.
(d) They vanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator stay behind?
2. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
3. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
4. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
5. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)