|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(b) Probably Charlene.
(c) Probably Long Eagle.
(d) Lost Two Horse.
2. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) The way to Shambala.
(b) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
(c) Different ways of perceiving pain.
(d) The way through the last gateway.
3. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) The twelth insight.
(b) The tenth insight.
(c) The ninth insight.
(d) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
4. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
(a) A massacre of the Indians.
(b) A migration of many tribes from their original homeland.
(c) Countless vision quests and other spiritual encounters.
(d) Countless gatherings of tribes to affirm peace.
5. What is the narrator's quest?
(a) For the twelth insight.
(b) For the sixth sense.
(c) For the tenth insight.
(d) For the Holy Grail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
2. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
3. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
4. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
5. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)