|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a corporation attempting to do?
(a) Hire Long Eagle as a guide.
(b) Buy the valley.
(c) Hire the narrator to do some surveying.
(d) Send the narrator back to Peru.
2. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A moment of panic.
(b) A life review.
(c) A chance to go back.
(d) A sense of peace.
3. Who is David Long Eagle?
(a) A shamen in the Painted Desert.
(b) An Apache medicine man.
(c) A Pueblo medicine man.
(d) A man with whom the narrator begins a conversation.
4. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
(a) The mysterious illness that is plaguing him.
(b) The death of his grandmother.
(c) His divorce.
(d) The mysterious disappearance of Charlene.
5. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In India.
(b) In Ecuador.
(c) In Peru.
(d) In Brazil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
2. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
3. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
4. Who is Feyman?
5. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)