|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
(a) Sudden streaks of shadow.
(b) Sudden streaks of rainbows.
(c) Dense fog.
(d) Pouring rain.
2. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On Charlene's desk.
(b) On his doctor's desk.
(c) On his grandmother's desk.
(d) On his ex-wife's desk.
3. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) The way to Shambala.
(b) The way through the last gateway.
(c) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
(d) Different ways of perceiving pain.
4. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) The incarnation of the large white man.
(b) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
(c) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
(d) The Native American woman he wrongs.
5. Where does the narrator travel?
(a) To Nepal.
(b) To the location of the map.
(c) To the Gobi desert.
(d) To India to seek enlightenment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's quest?
2. What is a corporation attempting to do?
3. Why does Lipscomb leave?
4. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
5. What does Joel describe in great detail?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)