|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
(b) What the twelth insight is.
(c) Why he is looking for Charlene.
(d) What he learns in Peru.
2. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) His roommate from college.
3. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
(b) Owning slaves.
(c) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
(d) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
4. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
(a) An attempt to throw him off his path.
(b) A map.
(c) A hologram.
(d) A coded message.
5. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
(b) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joel describe in great detail?
2. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
3. Who is Maya Ponder?
4. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
5. Why does the narrator stay behind?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)