|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(a) Lack of desire.
2. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(a) Probably Charlene.
(b) Probably Long Eagle.
(d) Lost Two Horse.
3. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
(a) The sound of crying.
(b) The coo of a pigeon.
(c) A dissonant sound.
(d) The screech of an owl.
4. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
(a) A man the narrator encounters.
(b) A man who is wandering in circles.
(c) Someone the narrator has not seen in twenty years.
(d) Another one of the group of seven.
5. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
(a) To get an EMT to come look at the narrator's ankle.
(b) To get a shot of morphine for the narrator.
(c) To request a helicopter evacuation.
(d) To get some equipment to heal the narrator's ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
2. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
3. Who is Wil?
4. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
5. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)