|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Books a flight to Peru.
(b) Sneaks into the valley.
(c) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(d) Goes home.
2. Who is without Forest Service identification?
(a) The man driving the bulldozer.
(b) The two gray jeeps.
(c) The man dressed as a ranger.
(d) The lumberjack.
3. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On his doctor's desk.
(b) On Charlene's desk.
(c) On his ex-wife's desk.
(d) On his grandmother's desk.
4. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) The incarnation of the large white man.
(b) The Native American woman he wrongs.
(c) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
(d) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
5. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator travel?
2. What past life experience does Williams experience?
3. Who is David Long Eagle?
4. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
5. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)