|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Feyman?
(a) A mystic from Germany.
(b) A shamen from a South American tribe.
(c) Someone who has been in the company of Charlene.
(d) A mystic from Russia.
2. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) What he learns in Peru.
(b) Why he is looking for Charlene.
(c) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
(d) What the twelth insight is.
3. Who is David Long Eagle?
(a) A man with whom the narrator begins a conversation.
(b) A shamen in the Painted Desert.
(c) A Pueblo medicine man.
(d) An Apache medicine man.
4. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(b) Goes home.
(c) Sneaks into the valley.
(d) Books a flight to Peru.
5. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A gopher.
(b) A snake.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the narrator standing?
2. What do Will and the narrator hear?
3. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
4. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
5. What is the narrator's quest?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)