|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
(a) His divorce.
(b) The mysterious disappearance of Charlene.
(c) The death of his grandmother.
(d) The mysterious illness that is plaguing him.
2. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
(a) They travel towards the West.
(b) They return to their physical bodies.
(c) They vanish.
(d) They join with Wil and the narrator.
3. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(a) The Ranger.
(c) A burst of sound and energy.
4. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(a) The Berlin Wall.
(d) The economy of the world.
5. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
(b) What the twelth insight is.
(c) What he learns in Peru.
(d) Why he is looking for Charlene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
2. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
3. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
4. Why does the narrator stay behind?
5. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)