|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(a) The economy of the world.
(d) The Berlin Wall.
2. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
(a) A man who is wandering in circles.
(b) Another one of the group of seven.
(c) Someone the narrator has not seen in twenty years.
(d) A man the narrator encounters.
3. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
(b) The tenth insight.
(c) The ninth insight.
(d) The twelth insight.
4. Who is Feyman?
(a) A mystic from Germany.
(b) A shamen from a South American tribe.
(c) A mystic from Russia.
(d) Someone who has been in the company of Charlene.
5. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
(b) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
(c) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
(d) He hears another jeep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
2. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
3. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
4. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
5. What is the narrator's quest?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)