|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joel describe in great detail?
(a) A description of Charlene.
(b) A story about his dad's devotion to the natives of South America.
(c) A description of the end times.
(d) A story about his life as a child.
2. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
(b) What the twelth insight is.
(c) Why he is looking for Charlene.
(d) What he learns in Peru.
3. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
(a) By altering both his thought processes and his energy.
(b) By taking aspirin.
(c) By humming a mantra.
(d) By continuing to walk on his ankle to keep up the blood flow.
4. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In India.
(b) In Peru.
(c) In Brazil.
(d) In Ecuador.
5. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) Through gateways in the valley.
(b) By quantum physics.
(c) Through transcendental meditation.
(d) By peyote.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
2. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
3. Who is without Forest Service identification?
4. Where does the narrator travel?
5. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)