|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(b) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(c) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(d) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
2. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A sense of peace.
(b) A chance to go back.
(c) A moment of panic.
(d) A life review.
3. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
(a) By altering both his thought processes and his energy.
(b) By continuing to walk on his ankle to keep up the blood flow.
(c) By taking aspirin.
(d) By humming a mantra.
4. What is the narrator's quest?
(a) For the twelth insight.
(b) For the tenth insight.
(c) For the sixth sense.
(d) For the Holy Grail.
5. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On his doctor's desk.
(b) On his ex-wife's desk.
(c) On his grandmother's desk.
(d) On Charlene's desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joel describe in great detail?
2. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
3. Who is without Forest Service identification?
4. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
5. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)