|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
(b) The incarnation of the large white man.
(c) The Native American woman he wrongs.
(d) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
2. Who is David Long Eagle?
(a) A Pueblo medicine man.
(b) A man with whom the narrator begins a conversation.
(c) A shamen in the Painted Desert.
(d) An Apache medicine man.
3. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(a) Lack of desire.
4. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
(a) A coded message.
(b) An attempt to throw him off his path.
(c) A hologram.
(d) A map.
5. Where is the narrator standing?
(a) On the edge of a wide, deep Appalachian valley.
(b) On the edge of a wide, deep valley near Mount Fuji.
(c) On the edge of a wide, deep Sierra Nevada valley
(d) On the edge of a wide, deep Himalayan valley
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wil?
2. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
3. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
4. Who is Feyman?
5. What does John Donald Williams experience?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)