|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
(b) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
(c) The Native American woman he wrongs.
(d) The incarnation of the large white man.
2. Where does the narrator travel?
(a) To the location of the map.
(b) To India to seek enlightenment.
(c) To Nepal.
(d) To the Gobi desert.
3. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
(a) Countless vision quests and other spiritual encounters.
(b) A massacre of the Indians.
(c) Countless gatherings of tribes to affirm peace.
(d) A migration of many tribes from their original homeland.
4. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(a) The Ranger.
(b) A burst of sound and energy.
5. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) Through gateways in the valley.
(b) Through transcendental meditation.
(c) By quantum physics.
(d) By peyote.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's quest?
2. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
3. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
4. What do Will and the narrator hear?
5. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)