|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(b) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(c) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(d) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
2. What is the narrator's quest?
(a) For the sixth sense.
(b) For the twelth insight.
(c) For the Holy Grail.
(d) For the tenth insight.
3. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A gopher.
(b) A scorpion.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A snake.
4. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Goes home.
(b) Books a flight to Peru.
(c) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(d) Sneaks into the valley.
5. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(a) The Ranger.
(b) A burst of sound and energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
2. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
3. What does John Donald Williams experience?
4. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
5. What do Will and the narrator hear?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)