|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
(b) The Native American woman he wrongs.
(c) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
(d) The incarnation of the large white man.
2. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(b) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(c) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(d) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
3. Who is Wil?
(a) A man who is with Charlene.
(b) A ghost of someone who dies in the valley a century earlier.
(c) One of the rangers.
(d) The narrator's friend.
4. What is the narrator's quest?
(a) For the twelth insight.
(b) For the Holy Grail.
(c) For the sixth sense.
(d) For the tenth insight.
5. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
(a) His map was incorrect.
(b) He entered the plane too soon without enough insights.
(c) He entered the incorrect plane for his level of knowledge.
(d) He has recently died as the result of a massive heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
2. Where is the narrator standing?
3. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
4. Where does the narrator travel?
5. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)