|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a corporation attempting to do?
(a) Hire Long Eagle as a guide.
(b) Hire the narrator to do some surveying.
(c) Send the narrator back to Peru.
(d) Buy the valley.
2. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
(a) A massacre of the Indians.
(b) Countless vision quests and other spiritual encounters.
(c) Countless gatherings of tribes to affirm peace.
(d) A migration of many tribes from their original homeland.
3. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(b) Goes home.
(c) Sneaks into the valley.
(d) Books a flight to Peru.
4. Who is Wil?
(a) One of the rangers.
(b) The narrator's friend.
(c) A man who is with Charlene.
(d) A ghost of someone who dies in the valley a century earlier.
5. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
(a) Find a way into the farthest gateway.
(b) Travel back to Peru.
(c) Leave and go home.
(d) Trust his instincts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
2. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
3. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
4. What past life experience does Williams experience?
5. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)