|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
(a) They return to their physical bodies.
(b) They travel towards the West.
(c) They vanish.
(d) They join with Wil and the narrator.
2. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(a) Lack of desire.
3. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) The Native American woman he wrongs.
(b) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
(c) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
(d) The incarnation of the large white man.
4. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
(a) The mysterious disappearance of Charlene.
(b) The death of his grandmother.
(c) His divorce.
(d) The mysterious illness that is plaguing him.
5. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
(b) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator do the next morning?
2. What do Will and the narrator hear?
3. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
4. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
5. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)