|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
(c) The devil.
2. Who is Wil?
(a) A ghost of someone who dies in the valley a century earlier.
(b) A man who is with Charlene.
(c) One of the rangers.
(d) The narrator's friend.
3. Where is the narrator standing?
(a) On the edge of a wide, deep Himalayan valley
(b) On the edge of a wide, deep Sierra Nevada valley
(c) On the edge of a wide, deep Appalachian valley.
(d) On the edge of a wide, deep valley near Mount Fuji.
4. What do Will and the narrator hear?
(a) Dissonant sounds.
(b) Hawks screaming.
(d) Indians chanting.
5. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(b) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(c) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(d) Because he doesn't like Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Donald Williams experience?
2. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
3. What does the narrator do the next morning?
4. What does Williams do in his last life?
5. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)