|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the narrator standing?
(a) On the edge of a wide, deep Himalayan valley
(b) On the edge of a wide, deep Sierra Nevada valley
(c) On the edge of a wide, deep valley near Mount Fuji.
(d) On the edge of a wide, deep Appalachian valley.
2. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Peru.
(b) In Ecuador.
(c) In Brazil.
(d) In India.
3. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
4. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) The ninth insight.
(b) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
(c) The twelth insight.
(d) The tenth insight.
5. What does Williams do in his last life?
(a) Develops new, corruptive technologies.
(b) Shoots a man who becomes involved with his life.
(c) Finances an orphanage in Colombia.
(d) Saves a young girl from drowning but drowns in the attempt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What past life experience does Williams experience?
2. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
3. What do Will and the narrator hear?
4. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
5. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)