|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
2. Where is the narrator standing?
(a) On the edge of a wide, deep Appalachian valley.
(b) On the edge of a wide, deep Himalayan valley
(c) On the edge of a wide, deep Sierra Nevada valley
(d) On the edge of a wide, deep valley near Mount Fuji.
3. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The way through the void.
(b) The way around time.
(c) The nature of love.
(d) The nature of existence.
4. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Ecuador.
(b) In Brazil.
(c) In India.
(d) In Peru.
5. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(a) A burst of sound and energy.
(c) The Ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
2. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
3. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
4. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
5. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)