|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On Charlene's desk.
(b) On his grandmother's desk.
(c) On his doctor's desk.
(d) On his ex-wife's desk.
2. What does Williams do in his last life?
(a) Saves a young girl from drowning but drowns in the attempt.
(b) Develops new, corruptive technologies.
(c) Shoots a man who becomes involved with his life.
(d) Finances an orphanage in Colombia.
3. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) By peyote.
(b) Through transcendental meditation.
(c) By quantum physics.
(d) Through gateways in the valley.
4. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(b) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(c) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(d) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
5. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What past life experience does Williams experience?
2. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
3. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
4. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
5. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)