|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
(a) The screech of an owl.
(b) The sound of crying.
(c) A dissonant sound.
(d) The coo of a pigeon.
2. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) The ninth insight.
(b) The twelth insight.
(c) The tenth insight.
(d) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
3. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) Through gateways in the valley.
(b) By peyote.
(c) By quantum physics.
(d) Through transcendental meditation.
4. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
(a) He left with the narrator's wife.
(b) He disappears.
(c) He was arrested.
(d) He was gravely injured.
5. What is the narrator's quest?
(a) For the twelth insight.
(b) For the Holy Grail.
(c) For the tenth insight.
(d) For the sixth sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
2. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
3. Where does the narrator travel?
4. What does the narrator do the next morning?
5. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)