|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
2. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
(a) Countless gatherings of tribes to affirm peace.
(b) A massacre of the Indians.
(c) A migration of many tribes from their original homeland.
(d) Countless vision quests and other spiritual encounters.
3. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
(b) Owning slaves.
(c) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
(d) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
4. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
(a) An attempt to throw him off his path.
(b) A coded message.
(c) A map.
(d) A hologram.
5. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A moment of panic.
(b) A chance to go back.
(c) A sense of peace.
(d) A life review.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
2. Who is David Long Eagle?
3. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
4. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
5. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)