|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) The ninth insight.
(b) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
(c) The tenth insight.
(d) The twelth insight.
2. Where is the narrator standing?
(a) On the edge of a wide, deep Himalayan valley
(b) On the edge of a wide, deep Sierra Nevada valley
(c) On the edge of a wide, deep valley near Mount Fuji.
(d) On the edge of a wide, deep Appalachian valley.
3. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A gopher.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A snake.
4. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Goes home.
(b) Books a flight to Peru.
(c) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(d) Sneaks into the valley.
5. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(a) Lack of desire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Will and the narrator hear?
2. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
3. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
4. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
5. What does John Donald Williams experience?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)