|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
(a) Sudden streaks of shadow.
(b) Dense fog.
(c) Sudden streaks of rainbows.
(d) Pouring rain.
2. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
(a) The mysterious illness that is plaguing him.
(b) The mysterious disappearance of Charlene.
(c) The death of his grandmother.
(d) His divorce.
3. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The way through the void.
(b) The nature of love.
(c) The way around time.
(d) The nature of existence.
4. Who is Wil?
(a) A ghost of someone who dies in the valley a century earlier.
(b) The narrator's friend.
(c) One of the rangers.
(d) A man who is with Charlene.
5. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
(b) The Native American woman he wrongs.
(c) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
(d) The incarnation of the large white man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
2. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
3. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
4. Who is David Long Eagle?
5. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)