|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On his doctor's desk.
(b) On his grandmother's desk.
(c) On his ex-wife's desk.
(d) On Charlene's desk.
2. What is the narrator's quest?
(a) For the twelth insight.
(b) For the Holy Grail.
(c) For the tenth insight.
(d) For the sixth sense.
3. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
(a) The mysterious illness that is plaguing him.
(b) His divorce.
(c) The death of his grandmother.
(d) The mysterious disappearance of Charlene.
4. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(b) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(c) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(d) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
5. What is a corporation attempting to do?
(a) Buy the valley.
(b) Send the narrator back to Peru.
(c) Hire the narrator to do some surveying.
(d) Hire Long Eagle as a guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
2. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
3. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
4. What do Will and the narrator hear?
5. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)