|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams do in his last life?
(a) Saves a young girl from drowning but drowns in the attempt.
(b) Finances an orphanage in Colombia.
(c) Shoots a man who becomes involved with his life.
(d) Develops new, corruptive technologies.
2. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Books a flight to Peru.
(b) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(c) Sneaks into the valley.
(d) Goes home.
3. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(c) A burst of sound and energy.
(d) The Ranger.
4. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
(a) A map.
(b) A hologram.
(c) A coded message.
(d) An attempt to throw him off his path.
5. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(b) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(c) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(d) Because he doesn't like Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
2. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
3. Who is Feyman?
4. Where does the narrator travel?
5. Where is the narrator standing?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)