|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) His roommate from college.
2. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(c) Lack of desire.
3. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Brazil.
(b) In Peru.
(c) In India.
(d) In Ecuador.
4. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) Through transcendental meditation.
(b) Through gateways in the valley.
(c) By peyote.
(d) By quantum physics.
5. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
(a) As more solid.
(b) As intermittent waves.
(c) As luminescent and filled with energy.
(d) As intermingled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
2. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
3. What does the narrator do the next morning?
4. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
5. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)