|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) Through gateways in the valley.
(b) By quantum physics.
(c) Through transcendental meditation.
(d) By peyote.
2. Who is Feyman?
(a) A shamen from a South American tribe.
(b) A mystic from Germany.
(c) A mystic from Russia.
(d) Someone who has been in the company of Charlene.
3. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
(a) They return to their physical bodies.
(b) They vanish.
(c) They join with Wil and the narrator.
(d) They travel towards the West.
4. Who is Wil?
(a) The narrator's friend.
(b) One of the rangers.
(c) A man who is with Charlene.
(d) A ghost of someone who dies in the valley a century earlier.
5. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(b) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(c) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(d) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
2. Who is David Long Eagle?
3. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
4. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
5. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)