|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(b) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(c) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(d) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
2. Who is David Long Eagle?
(a) A Pueblo medicine man.
(b) A man with whom the narrator begins a conversation.
(c) An Apache medicine man.
(d) A shamen in the Painted Desert.
3. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(c) Lack of desire.
4. Who is Feyman?
(a) Someone who has been in the company of Charlene.
(b) A mystic from Russia.
(c) A mystic from Germany.
(d) A shamen from a South American tribe.
5. What is a corporation attempting to do?
(a) Hire the narrator to do some surveying.
(b) Hire Long Eagle as a guide.
(c) Buy the valley.
(d) Send the narrator back to Peru.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
2. Who is Wil?
3. What do Will and the narrator hear?
4. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
5. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)