|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(b) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(c) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(d) Because he doesn't like Indians.
2. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On his doctor's desk.
(b) On his grandmother's desk.
(c) On Charlene's desk.
(d) On his ex-wife's desk.
3. What do Will and the narrator hear?
(a) Indians chanting.
(c) Dissonant sounds.
(d) Hawks screaming.
4. Where does the narrator travel?
(a) To the location of the map.
(b) To India to seek enlightenment.
(c) To Nepal.
(d) To the Gobi desert.
5. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(c) A burst of sound and energy.
(d) The Ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
2. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
3. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
4. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
5. What past life experience does Williams experience?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)