|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams do in his last life?
(a) Develops new, corruptive technologies.
(b) Saves a young girl from drowning but drowns in the attempt.
(c) Finances an orphanage in Colombia.
(d) Shoots a man who becomes involved with his life.
2. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Peru.
(b) In Ecuador.
(c) In Brazil.
(d) In India.
3. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
4. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) Owning slaves.
(b) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
(c) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
(d) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
5. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(b) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(c) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(d) Because he doesn't like Indians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
2. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
3. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
4. What does John Donald Williams experience?
5. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)