|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(b) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(c) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(d) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
2. Where is the narrator standing?
(a) On the edge of a wide, deep Himalayan valley
(b) On the edge of a wide, deep Sierra Nevada valley
(c) On the edge of a wide, deep valley near Mount Fuji.
(d) On the edge of a wide, deep Appalachian valley.
3. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
(a) A map.
(b) A hologram.
(c) An attempt to throw him off his path.
(d) A coded message.
4. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) The ninth insight.
(b) The tenth insight.
(c) The twelth insight.
(d) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
5. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Sneaks into the valley.
(b) Goes home.
(c) Books a flight to Peru.
(d) Looks for the gateway on his map.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
2. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
3. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
4. What past life experience does Williams experience?
5. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)