|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(c) Lack of desire.
2. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
(a) A coded message.
(b) An attempt to throw him off his path.
(c) A hologram.
(d) A map.
3. What is a corporation attempting to do?
(a) Buy the valley.
(b) Hire the narrator to do some surveying.
(c) Hire Long Eagle as a guide.
(d) Send the narrator back to Peru.
4. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
(a) As intermingled.
(b) As more solid.
(c) As luminescent and filled with energy.
(d) As intermittent waves.
5. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Books a flight to Peru.
(b) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(c) Sneaks into the valley.
(d) Goes home.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
2. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
3. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
4. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
5. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)