Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
(a) Soul group.
(b) Karmic group.
(c) Dream keepers.
(d) Angel wing.
2. In what direction does the narrator walk after his encounter with Maya?
(a) Towards the waterfall.
(b) In the direction of the hum.
(c) Towards the park entrance.
(d) In the direction of the cave.
3. What does the author say the full connection between the human and the divine is?
(a) A precept of Buddhism.
(c) Something that will occur in another 1000 years.
(d) The Tenth Insight.
4. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) He was supposed to be a doctor.
(b) He was born to help achieve democracy in the Middle East.
(c) He was supposed to be president of America.
(d) He was born to help achieve transcendent energy efficiency.
5. Why do Maya and the narrator hide?
(a) Maya says there is a cougar in the woods.
(b) Maya says Feyman's guards are coming.
(c) Maya says Feyman is coming.
(d) Maya says a Park Ranger is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
2. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
3. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
4. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
5. Why does Lipscomb leave?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)