Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joel describe in great detail?
(a) A description of Charlene.
(b) A description of the end times.
(c) A story about his life as a child.
(d) A story about his dad's devotion to the natives of South America.
2. Why does the narrator stay behind?
(a) To look for Charlene.
(b) To look for some of the grey wolves.
(c) To help the lumberjack who has cut himself.
(d) To stop the bulldozer.
3. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(b) The narrator.
4. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
(b) Concern for the earth.
5. Who is without Forest Service identification?
(a) The lumberjack.
(b) The two gray jeeps.
(c) The man dressed as a ranger.
(d) The man driving the bulldozer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
2. Who do the narrator and Webber think might have helped him?
3. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
4. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
5. What does Williams do in his last life?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)