Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
(a) He entered the plane too soon without enough insights.
(b) He entered the incorrect plane for his level of knowledge.
(c) His map was incorrect.
(d) He has recently died as the result of a massive heart attack.
2. What does Williams do in his last life?
(a) Finances an orphanage in Colombia.
(b) Develops new, corruptive technologies.
(c) Saves a young girl from drowning but drowns in the attempt.
(d) Shoots a man who becomes involved with his life.
3. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(b) The economy of the world.
(c) The Berlin Wall.
4. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He has an appointment.
(b) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
(c) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(d) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
5. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
(a) As more solid.
(b) As luminescent and filled with energy.
(c) As intermittent waves.
(d) As intermingled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
2. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
3. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
4. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
5. What does the narrator do the next morning?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)