Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A snake.
(b) A scorpion.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A gopher.
2. Who is Wil?
(a) The narrator's friend.
(b) A ghost of someone who dies in the valley a century earlier.
(c) One of the rangers.
(d) A man who is with Charlene.
3. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
(a) He entered the incorrect plane for his level of knowledge.
(b) His map was incorrect.
(c) He has recently died as the result of a massive heart attack.
(d) He entered the plane too soon without enough insights.
4. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) Owning slaves.
(b) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
(c) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
(d) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
5. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
(a) Leave and go home.
(b) Travel back to Peru.
(c) Trust his instincts.
(d) Find a way into the farthest gateway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the narrator standing?
2. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
3. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
4. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
5. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)