|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
(a) They vanish.
(b) They return to their physical bodies.
(c) They travel towards the West.
(d) They join with Wil and the narrator.
2. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
(a) Too many people living there.
(b) The emerging dominance of capitalism, communism, and fascism.
(c) Corrupt politicians.
(d) A rigged voting system.
3. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
(a) He is not dead.
(b) He is hanging around to sabotage their efforts.
(c) He was probably present during the narrator and Webber's conversation.
(d) He is not the white blurr.
4. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
(b) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
(c) He hears another jeep.
(d) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
5. From where does Webber know Charlene?
(a) From high school.
(b) They attended the same church.
(c) They worked at the same electronic firm.
(d) He met her at a seminar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of work does Webber do?
2. What do the Allies realize is their immediate responsibility?
3. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
4. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)