|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wil tell the narrator their task is to be?
(a) To help Williams.
(b) To bring Feyman into the group.
(c) To destroy the Experiment.
(d) To gather the group of seven, help them release their Fear-based resentments of each other.
2. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
(a) It wasn't that injured to begin with.
(b) It is broken and not sprained and Maya is probably not a doctor.
(c) It would have been this good whether Maya had treated it or not.
(d) He doesn't really think about his ankle.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
(a) Go to the waterfall.
(b) Get out of the park.
(d) Come with him.
4. What do Webber and the narrator smell suddenly?
(a) Tobacco smoke.
(b) Toxic gas.
(c) A wet dog.
5. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
(a) Feyman's soul group.
(b) The military commander of the white/Indian confrontation.
(d) Long Eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
2. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
4. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
5. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)