|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
(a) They shared it with him.
(b) Charlene saw it and told them.
(c) Williams told them from Feyman's Birth Vision.
(d) They saw it in the ether.
2. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(b) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
(c) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
(d) He has an appointment.
3. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A gopher.
(d) A snake.
4. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
(a) He is not the white blurr.
(b) He is not dead.
(c) He was probably present during the narrator and Webber's conversation.
(d) He is hanging around to sabotage their efforts.
5. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
(a) They were found hidden away in Israel.
(b) They never existed in any form but orally.
(c) They were destroyed by the church.
(d) They are stored in the Vatican archives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
2. Who is Maya Ponder?
3. What does Feyman hope to gain if he is successful in the Experiment?
4. What does Wil say would help troubled, trapped souls?
5. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)