|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wil say would help troubled, trapped souls?
(a) Asking for help.
(b) The Tenth Insight.
(c) A priest.
2. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
(a) Into the underground bunker.
(b) To the cave.
(c) To Feyman's jeep.
(d) To the ranger station.
3. What does Charlene say is the reason she is in the valley?
(a) She was looking for the narrator.
(b) She grew up in that valley.
(c) She was manipulated by Feyman.
(d) She had received an anonymous phone call.
4. What type of thought does the narrator attribute to the Far East?
(a) Power of contemplation, enlightenment, and spiritual harmony.
(c) Praying to oneself.
(d) Worshiping ancestors.
5. Who was Charlene in the life of the Native American war?
(a) The wife of a calvary officer.
(b) The governor of the state of Virginia.
(c) An Indian woman of great power.
(d) The wife of a chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the narrator and Webber think might have helped him?
2. What past life experience does Williams experience?
3. What kind of vision do the four allies experience?
4. What does the narrator do the next morning?
5. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)