|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
(d) The narrator.
2. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Peru.
(b) In India.
(c) In Ecuador.
(d) In Brazil.
3. When the narrator returns to the physical plane at the end of Chapter 7, who does he see?
(c) Long Eagle.
4. What does Charlene say is the reason she is in the valley?
(a) She had received an anonymous phone call.
(b) She was looking for the narrator.
(c) She grew up in that valley.
(d) She was manipulated by Feyman.
5. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
(a) Of a new race of beings.
(b) Of a time in the distant future.
(c) Of a time when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
(d) Of a war the dreamer could and should have prevented.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator get out of where he was drawn?
2. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
3. What does the narrator say he and Webber are pursuing?
4. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
5. Into what did wandering tribes of humans evolve?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)