|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Webber know Charlene?
(a) They worked at the same electronic firm.
(b) He met her at a seminar.
(c) From high school.
(d) They attended the same church.
2. What do the Allies realize is their immediate responsibility?
(a) To blow up the bunker.
(b) To get out of the valley and go get help.
(c) To heal Feyman's body.
(d) To bring the process of awakening to Feyman.
3. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
(a) They were destroyed by the church.
(b) They never existed in any form but orally.
(c) They are stored in the Vatican archives.
(d) They were found hidden away in Israel.
4. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(b) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(c) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
(d) Because he doesn't like Indians.
5. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(a) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
3. Where do Webber and the narrator go when they leave the bunker?
4. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
5. What did the victory for the military in the white/Indian confrontation do to Feyman?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)