|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator see when he is pulled into the answer in question #127?
(a) Dead animals lying all over and people walking among them.
(b) Fifteen children eating and some adults.
(c) A green slime coated landscape with people moving slowly in circles.
(d) A series of menacing scenarios with people doing different things.
2. Where does the narrator go?
(a) To a cave.
(b) To town.
(c) Back to his camp.
(d) A different plane of energy.
3. What is the dream about?
(a) A means of traveling through vast areas of space.
(b) A reliving of a Birth Vision.
(c) Neither Wil nor the narrator can see the images of this dreamer.
(d) A visit with God.
4. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
(a) They return to their physical bodies.
(b) They vanish.
(c) They travel towards the West.
(d) They join with Wil and the narrator.
5. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
2. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
3. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
4. From where does Webber know Charlene?
5. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)