|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the narrator not understand?
(a) The words the angels are singing.
(b) The images of the dreaming person's dream.
(c) The way the cloud keeps changing colors.
(d) The words the dreamer is saying.
2. What surrounds the dreaming person?
(a) A group of entities.
(b) A group of angels.
(c) A ball of light.
(d) A white cloud.
3. Who is the next dreaming soul?
4. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The way through the void.
(b) The way around time.
(c) The nature of love.
(d) The nature of existence.
5. What does Feyman hope to gain if he is successful in the Experiment?
(a) Power and reputation.
(c) The woman he wants to marry.
(d) The answers to life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
2. Who is Wil?
3. Why does the narrator stay behind?
4. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
5. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)