|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
(a) Long Eagle.
(b) Feyman's soul group.
(d) The military commander of the white/Indian confrontation.
2. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
(a) Having too many thoughts about the future.
(b) Being resistant to change.
(c) Past experience.
(d) Being angry.
3. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
(a) It would have been this good whether Maya had treated it or not.
(b) He doesn't really think about his ankle.
(c) It wasn't that injured to begin with.
(d) It is broken and not sprained and Maya is probably not a doctor.
4. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) The ninth insight.
(b) The twelth insight.
(c) The tenth insight.
(d) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
5. Into what did the narrator say the freedom of the 1960's grow?
(a) Into heavy drug use.
(b) Into the power of money.
(c) Into a belief system where all that mattered was desire and its fulfillment.
(d) Into the control of government by big business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say began in the 1960's?
2. How did the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
3. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
4. What past life experience does Williams experience?
5. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)