|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intervened with Feyman to prevent him becoming trapped in a hell?
(d) The narrator.
2. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(b) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(c) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(d) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
3. Where do Webber and the narrator go when they leave the bunker?
(a) The woods.
(b) The waterfall.
(c) The cave.
(d) The park entrance.
4. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
(a) Williams streaking through the woods.
(b) Wil coming into the cave.
(c) Charlene running towards them.
(d) Charlene being walked through the woods at gunpoint.
5. To what does the narrator say the vision-inspired Christian faith gave way?
(a) A watered down version of redemption.
(b) Liberal interpretation of the Bible.
(c) Fear-inspired domination of the church.
(d) New age heresy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lipscomb leave?
2. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
3. For what does the narrator say science was responsible?
4. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
5. What past life experience does Williams experience?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)