|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) The tenth insight.
(b) The twelth insight.
(c) The ninth insight.
(d) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
(a) Dawnings of consciousness.
(b) Stone Age.
(c) Wandering tribes.
(d) Cave dwellers.
3. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
(a) Long Eagle.
(b) The military commander of the white/Indian confrontation.
(c) Feyman's soul group.
4. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
(a) He was living very close to his Birth Vision.
(b) He has strayed from his Birth Vision.
(c) He has been a good person.
(d) He hasn't lived fully.
5. What is the narrator doing when Maya finds him at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Talking to Wil.
(c) Recovering from his latest sudden journey from the realm of energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
2. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
3. For what does the narrator say science was responsible?
4. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
5. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)