|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
(a) Corrupt politicians.
(b) Too many people living there.
(c) The emerging dominance of capitalism, communism, and fascism.
(d) A rigged voting system.
2. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
(a) He is not dead.
(b) He was probably present during the narrator and Webber's conversation.
(c) He is not the white blurr.
(d) He is hanging around to sabotage their efforts.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
(a) Cave dwellers.
(b) Dawnings of consciousness.
(c) Wandering tribes.
(d) Stone Age.
4. What does the narrator say began in the 1960's?
(a) A breakdown of all the old Fear based structures.
(b) Drug use.
(d) Riots and peace marches.
5. Who is the next dreaming soul?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
2. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
3. What is a corporation attempting to do?
4. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
5. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)