|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joel describe in great detail?
(a) A story about his life as a child.
(b) A story about his dad's devotion to the natives of South America.
(c) A description of Charlene.
(d) A description of the end times.
2. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
(a) A hologram.
(b) A map.
(c) An attempt to throw him off his path.
(d) A coded message.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
(a) Come with him.
(b) Go to the waterfall.
(c) Get out of the park.
4. What is a corporation attempting to do?
(a) Hire Long Eagle as a guide.
(b) Send the narrator back to Peru.
(c) Hire the narrator to do some surveying.
(d) Buy the valley.
5. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(d) Lack of desire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
2. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
3. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
4. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
5. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)