|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say solidified fear in both the conservatives and the liberals?
(a) Too many hateful, mud slinging campaigns.
(b) The inability to compromise their party platforms.
(c) The need for money to advance their agendas.
(d) The desire to control the other's well being and freedom.
2. What does Maya do when they can't recapture the energy?
(a) Sits silently in a corner.
(c) Breaks down and cries.
(d) Panics and runs.
3. With whom does Webber say he worked who the narrator knows?
4. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
(a) He was gravely injured.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He left with the narrator's wife.
5. Why do the narrator and Wil become aware of Feyman?
(a) An Experiment-triggered dissonance jolts them.
(b) His soul group comes in view.
(c) He is sleeping and dreaming.
(d) He has entered their plane to check on his Experiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator get out of where he was drawn?
2. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
3. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
4. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
5. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)