|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
(a) They are too tired to talk.
(b) They need to sit in meditation together.
(c) They both like science so talk about that.
(d) They have a past that needs to be healed.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
(a) Wandering tribes.
(b) Dawnings of consciousness.
(c) Cave dwellers.
(d) Stone Age.
3. Who do the four allies see when they go into the underground bunker?
(a) Park rangers.
(d) Long Eagle.
4. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
(b) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
(c) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
(d) He hears another jeep.
5. What do Charlene, the narrator, Maya and Webber do in the cave?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Eat some more dinner.
(c) Plan how to kidnap Feyman.
(d) Discuss their situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
2. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
3. What does Maya tell Webber and the narrator?
4. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
5. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)