|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams do in his last life?
(a) Saves a young girl from drowning but drowns in the attempt.
(b) Finances an orphanage in Colombia.
(c) Develops new, corruptive technologies.
(d) Shoots a man who becomes involved with his life.
2. What do the narrator and Wil learn from Feyman's life review about Feyman and the white/Indian confrontation?
(a) He was the brother of the military leader.
(b) He was a chief killed then.
(c) His silence led to the military victory.
(d) He was Charlene's husband.
3. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) Any information about other planes of existence.
(b) The Gnostic Gospels.
(c) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
(d) Any mention of the World Vision.
4. Into what did the narrator say the freedom of the 1960's grow?
(a) Into the power of money.
(b) Into a belief system where all that mattered was desire and its fulfillment.
(c) Into heavy drug use.
(d) Into the control of government by big business.
5. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
(a) That Webber will hold off on his plan.
(b) To go look for Charlene.
(c) To meet at the waterfall for dinner.
(d) To go talk to Feyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
2. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
3. Who do the four allies see when they go into the underground bunker?
4. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
5. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)