|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say began in the 1960's?
(a) A breakdown of all the old Fear based structures.
(b) Drug use.
(c) Riots and peace marches.
2. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
(a) He is not dead.
(b) He was probably present during the narrator and Webber's conversation.
(c) He is not the white blurr.
(d) He is hanging around to sabotage their efforts.
3. Who is Maya Ponder?
(a) Charlene's friend.
(b) An angel.
(c) A tall, black woman who claims to be a physician.
(d) A member of the relocation committee.
4. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
(a) A nearby stream.
(b) A mineral hot springs.
(c) In a clear, pristine lake.
(d) Under a waterfall.
5. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
(b) He hears another jeep.
(c) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
(d) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Maya and the narrator hide?
2. What can the narrator not understand?
3. What is the narrator's quest?
4. What do Charlene, the narrator, Maya and Webber do in the cave?
5. What do Wil and the narrator learn from Feyman's Birth Vision?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)