|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) The tenth insight.
(b) The ninth insight.
(c) The twelth insight.
(d) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
2. From where does Webber know Charlene?
(a) They attended the same church.
(b) They worked at the same electronic firm.
(c) He met her at a seminar.
(d) From high school.
3. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(b) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
4. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
(b) Concern for the earth.
5. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
(d) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
2. Who is Feyman?
3. Who does the narrator recognize where he is drawn?
4. What does the narrator say he and Webber are pursuing?
5. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)