|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what did the narrator say the freedom of the 1960's grow?
(a) Into a belief system where all that mattered was desire and its fulfillment.
(b) Into the control of government by big business.
(c) Into the power of money.
(d) Into heavy drug use.
2. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
(a) Fishing fleets.
3. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
(a) Of a time when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
(b) Of a war the dreamer could and should have prevented.
(c) Of a new race of beings.
(d) Of a time in the distant future.
4. Who is David Long Eagle?
(a) A man with whom the narrator begins a conversation.
(b) A Pueblo medicine man.
(c) A shamen in the Painted Desert.
(d) An Apache medicine man.
5. What kind of vision do the four allies experience?
(a) The creation of the world.
(b) All the past lives they have shared.
(c) Feyman becoming one of them.
(d) The stopping of the Experiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Wil and the narrator observe on the plane where they go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
2. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
3. Who tries to convince Feyman to stop the Experiment?
4. Into what did wandering tribes of humans evolve?
5. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)