|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
(a) She lives in several dimensions at the same time.
(b) She is an avatar.
(c) Maya is the reincarnation of the woman who tried to make peace between the whites and natives in Williams' dream.
(d) She is a reincarnation of St. Theresa.
2. Wil says people who are unable to let go of their life on earth live where?
(a) In the ether surrounding the earth.
(b) In a self-imposed, self-created Hell.
(d) In their familiar places on earth.
3. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
(a) They are stored in the Vatican archives.
(b) They were destroyed by the church.
(c) They were found hidden away in Israel.
(d) They never existed in any form but orally.
4. What kind of vision do the four allies experience?
(a) Feyman becoming one of them.
(b) The stopping of the Experiment.
(c) All the past lives they have shared.
(d) The creation of the world.
5. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
(a) A nun.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A country president.
(d) A monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Webber say is the reason the four of them feel a surge of dissonance that is more harmonious than the others?
2. What does the narrator do the next morning?
3. Into what did the narrator say the freedom of the 1960's grow?
4. What is the dream about?
5. What does the narrator say solidified fear in both the conservatives and the liberals?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)