|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A dissonance sound.
(c) Long Eagle.
(d) A woman screaming.
2. What is the dream about?
(a) A means of traveling through vast areas of space.
(b) Neither Wil nor the narrator can see the images of this dreamer.
(c) A visit with God.
(d) A reliving of a Birth Vision.
3. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He was gravely injured.
(c) He left with the narrator's wife.
(d) He was arrested.
4. What did the author say was different about Christ from most people?
(a) He believed in no religion.
(b) He had full awareness of his Birth Vision.
(c) He was part God.
(d) He believed in all religions.
5. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The men around her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
2. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
4. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)