|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(a) The economy of the world.
(d) The Berlin Wall.
2. Why were the narrator and Webber able to escape an earthquake without injury?
(a) Webber intuitively felt it coming.
(b) An earthquake warning blast was heard.
(c) The narrator knew it was going to happen.
(d) Will warned them.
3. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
(a) New energy regulations.
(b) The National Guard.
(c) A deeper understanding of the Tenth Insight.
(d) Charlene's help.
4. Who do the four allies see when they go into the underground bunker?
(c) Long Eagle.
(d) Park rangers.
5. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
(a) To get an EMT to come look at the narrator's ankle.
(b) To get some equipment to heal the narrator's ankle.
(c) To get a shot of morphine for the narrator.
(d) To request a helicopter evacuation.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
2. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
3. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
4. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
5. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Wil tell the narrator they must go for more enlightenment?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)