|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlene say is the reason she is in the valley?
(a) She was looking for the narrator.
(b) She grew up in that valley.
(c) She had received an anonymous phone call.
(d) She was manipulated by Feyman.
2. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
(a) He hasn't lived fully.
(b) He has strayed from his Birth Vision.
(c) He has been a good person.
(d) He was living very close to his Birth Vision.
3. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(b) A burst of sound and energy.
(d) The Ranger.
4. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
(b) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
(c) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
(d) Owning slaves.
5. What does Webber say about multinational corporations?
(a) They are responsible for an axis shift.
(b) There are some who are experimenting with cheap forms of energy.
(c) They want to take over the United States government.
(d) They are after him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
2. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
3. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
4. Where is the narrator standing?
5. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)