|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
(a) A dream.
(b) A strange man visiting his camp.
(c) Taking a couple aspirin and then falling asleep.
(d) Some kind of drugged smoke coming from his camp fire.
2. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
(a) By taking aspirin.
(b) By continuing to walk on his ankle to keep up the blood flow.
(c) By altering both his thought processes and his energy.
(d) By humming a mantra.
3. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
4. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A gopher.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A snake.
5. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On his ex-wife's desk.
(b) On his grandmother's desk.
(c) On Charlene's desk.
(d) On his doctor's desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Wil and the narrator?
2. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
3. What is the narrator's quest?
4. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
5. What can the narrator not understand?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)