|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
(a) They vanish.
(b) They travel towards the West.
(c) They return to their physical bodies.
(d) They join with Wil and the narrator.
2. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(c) Lack of desire.
3. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
(b) The Native American woman he wrongs.
(c) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
(d) The incarnation of the large white man.
4. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
(a) To get an EMT to come look at the narrator's ankle.
(b) To get some equipment to heal the narrator's ankle.
(c) To request a helicopter evacuation.
(d) To get a shot of morphine for the narrator.
5. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The nature of love.
(b) The way around time.
(c) The nature of existence.
(d) The way through the void.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Maya Ponder?
2. Where is the narrator standing?
3. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
4. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
5. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)