|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
(a) A hologram.
(b) A coded message.
(c) A map.
(d) An attempt to throw him off his path.
2. What is a corporation attempting to do?
(a) Send the narrator back to Peru.
(b) Hire the narrator to do some surveying.
(c) Hire Long Eagle as a guide.
(d) Buy the valley.
3. Where is the narrator standing?
(a) On the edge of a wide, deep Sierra Nevada valley
(b) On the edge of a wide, deep valley near Mount Fuji.
(c) On the edge of a wide, deep Appalachian valley.
(d) On the edge of a wide, deep Himalayan valley
4. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
(a) Travel back to Peru.
(b) Find a way into the farthest gateway.
(c) Trust his instincts.
(d) Leave and go home.
5. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
(a) By humming a mantra.
(b) By taking aspirin.
(c) By altering both his thought processes and his energy.
(d) By continuing to walk on his ankle to keep up the blood flow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
2. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
3. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
4. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
5. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)