|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David Long Eagle?
(a) An Apache medicine man.
(b) A man with whom the narrator begins a conversation.
(c) A Pueblo medicine man.
(d) A shamen in the Painted Desert.
2. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(c) The economy of the world.
(d) The Berlin Wall.
3. Where does the narrator go?
(a) To town.
(b) A different plane of energy.
(c) To a cave.
(d) Back to his camp.
4. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(a) Probably Charlene.
(b) Probably Long Eagle.
(c) Lost Two Horse.
5. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
(a) Sudden streaks of rainbows.
(b) Sudden streaks of shadow.
(c) Pouring rain.
(d) Dense fog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Wil and the narrator?
2. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
3. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
4. Who is the dreaming person?
5. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)