|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He hears another jeep.
(b) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
(c) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
(d) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
2. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(c) The Ranger.
(d) A burst of sound and energy.
3. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
(a) Maya is the reincarnation of the woman who tried to make peace between the whites and natives in Williams' dream.
(b) She is an avatar.
(c) She lives in several dimensions at the same time.
(d) She is a reincarnation of St. Theresa.
4. Who is without Forest Service identification?
(a) The man dressed as a ranger.
(b) The two gray jeeps.
(c) The man driving the bulldozer.
(d) The lumberjack.
5. Who is Feyman?
(a) A shamen from a South American tribe.
(b) Someone who has been in the company of Charlene.
(c) A mystic from Germany.
(d) A mystic from Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
2. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
3. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
4. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
5. Where is the narrator standing?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)