|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Books a flight to Peru.
(b) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(c) Goes home.
(d) Sneaks into the valley.
2. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
(a) A man who is wandering in circles.
(b) Someone the narrator has not seen in twenty years.
(c) Another one of the group of seven.
(d) A man the narrator encounters.
3. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
(a) An attempt to throw him off his path.
(b) A coded message.
(c) A map.
(d) A hologram.
4. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
(a) Find a way into the farthest gateway.
(b) Trust his instincts.
(c) Travel back to Peru.
(d) Leave and go home.
5. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
(a) His ex-wife.
(d) His roommate from college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's quest?
2. Who is without Forest Service identification?
3. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
4. Who is Maya Ponder?
5. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)