|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(b) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(c) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(d) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
2. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A chance to go back.
(b) A moment of panic.
(c) A sense of peace.
(d) A life review.
3. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) Why he is looking for Charlene.
(b) What the twelth insight is.
(c) What he learns in Peru.
(d) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
4. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
5. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(b) Goes home.
(c) Sneaks into the valley.
(d) Books a flight to Peru.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a corporation attempting to do?
2. Who is Wil?
3. What does Joel describe in great detail?
4. Where are Wil and the narrator?
5. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)