|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Feyman?
(a) A shamen from a South American tribe.
(b) A mystic from Germany.
(c) A mystic from Russia.
(d) Someone who has been in the company of Charlene.
2. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
(a) It would have been this good whether Maya had treated it or not.
(b) He doesn't really think about his ankle.
(c) It wasn't that injured to begin with.
(d) It is broken and not sprained and Maya is probably not a doctor.
3. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A snake.
(b) A scorpion.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A gopher.
4. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
(a) To get an EMT to come look at the narrator's ankle.
(b) To get a shot of morphine for the narrator.
(c) To get some equipment to heal the narrator's ankle.
(d) To request a helicopter evacuation.
5. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
(a) The judgment of the Human Race.
(b) The judgment of the tribes of Israel.
(c) The end times.
(d) The establishment of a new social order.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the next dreaming soul?
2. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
3. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
4. What is a corporation attempting to do?
5. Who is Wil?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)