|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
(a) Painful but he can walk on it.
(c) Almost pain free.
(d) Swollen and sore.
2. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
(a) He left with the narrator's wife.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He was gravely injured.
(d) He disappears.
3. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
(a) The judgment of the tribes of Israel.
(b) The establishment of a new social order.
(c) The end times.
(d) The judgment of the Human Race.
4. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
(a) To get a shot of morphine for the narrator.
(b) To get an EMT to come look at the narrator's ankle.
(c) To get some equipment to heal the narrator's ankle.
(d) To request a helicopter evacuation.
5. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
(a) The story of what happens to the narrator the day before.
(b) An allegory about his dream.
(c) A lie in order to get rid of the person.
(d) A joke Maya tells the narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
2. What does John Donald Williams experience?
3. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
4. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
5. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)