|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
(a) It wasn't that injured to begin with.
(b) It would have been this good whether Maya had treated it or not.
(c) It is broken and not sprained and Maya is probably not a doctor.
(d) He doesn't really think about his ankle.
2. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
(a) Trust his instincts.
(b) Leave and go home.
(c) Find a way into the farthest gateway.
(d) Travel back to Peru.
3. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He left with the narrator's wife.
(c) He was gravely injured.
(d) He was arrested.
4. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
(a) A man who is wandering in circles.
(b) Someone the narrator has not seen in twenty years.
(c) A man the narrator encounters.
(d) Another one of the group of seven.
5. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On his doctor's desk.
(b) On his grandmother's desk.
(c) On his ex-wife's desk.
(d) On Charlene's desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
2. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
3. What do Will and the narrator hear?
4. What is the narrator's quest?
5. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)