|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(a) Probably Long Eagle.
(c) Probably Charlene.
(d) Lost Two Horse.
2. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) By quantum physics.
(b) By peyote.
(c) Through gateways in the valley.
(d) Through transcendental meditation.
3. Who is David Long Eagle?
(a) A shamen in the Painted Desert.
(b) A man with whom the narrator begins a conversation.
(c) An Apache medicine man.
(d) A Pueblo medicine man.
4. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(b) Goes home.
(c) Sneaks into the valley.
(d) Books a flight to Peru.
5. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The way around time.
(b) The nature of love.
(c) The nature of existence.
(d) The way through the void.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
2. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
3. Who is without Forest Service identification?
4. What is the dream about?
5. Who is Wil?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)