|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A life review.
(b) A chance to go back.
(c) A sense of peace.
(d) A moment of panic.
2. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Brazil.
(b) In India.
(c) In Peru.
(d) In Ecuador.
3. What is one animal that "leads" the narrator?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A snake.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A gopher.
4. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(b) The Ranger.
(c) A burst of sound and energy.
5. Who is without Forest Service identification?
(a) The man driving the bulldozer.
(b) The man dressed as a ranger.
(c) The lumberjack.
(d) The two gray jeeps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dream about?
2. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
3. Who is Wil?
4. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
5. What surrounds the dreaming person?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)