|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wil?
(a) The narrator's friend.
(b) A man who is with Charlene.
(c) A ghost of someone who dies in the valley a century earlier.
(d) One of the rangers.
2. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
(a) He entered the incorrect plane for his level of knowledge.
(b) He entered the plane too soon without enough insights.
(c) He has recently died as the result of a massive heart attack.
(d) His map was incorrect.
3. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
(a) He steps through a further dimension.
(b) He begins to dream.
(c) He dies an imaginary death.
(d) He is jerked back into the physical world.
4. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
(a) A strange man visiting his camp.
(b) Taking a couple aspirin and then falling asleep.
(c) A dream.
(d) Some kind of drugged smoke coming from his camp fire.
5. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The nature of existence.
(b) The nature of love.
(c) The way around time.
(d) The way through the void.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
2. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
3. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
4. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
5. Who is Maya Ponder?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)