|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The way through the void.
(b) The way around time.
(c) The nature of existence.
(d) The nature of love.
2. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
(a) A dissonant sound.
(b) The sound of crying.
(c) The coo of a pigeon.
(d) The screech of an owl.
3. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) The way to Shambala.
(b) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
(c) The way through the last gateway.
(d) Different ways of perceiving pain.
4. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
(a) Countless vision quests and other spiritual encounters.
(b) Countless gatherings of tribes to affirm peace.
(c) A migration of many tribes from their original homeland.
(d) A massacre of the Indians.
5. What does the narrator do the next morning?
(a) Goes home.
(b) Books a flight to Peru.
(c) Looks for the gateway on his map.
(d) Sneaks into the valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
2. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
3. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
4. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
5. What does Joel describe in great detail?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)