|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
2. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
(a) Angel wing.
(b) Dream keepers.
(c) Karmic group.
(d) Soul group.
3. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
(a) To request a helicopter evacuation.
(b) To get an EMT to come look at the narrator's ankle.
(c) To get some equipment to heal the narrator's ankle.
(d) To get a shot of morphine for the narrator.
4. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
(a) His ex-wife.
(d) His roommate from college.
5. What surrounds the dreaming person?
(a) A ball of light.
(b) A white cloud.
(c) A group of angels.
(d) A group of entities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is David Long Eagle?
2. Where is the narrator standing?
3. What does the narrator occasionally hear?
4. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
5. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)