|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Long Eagle say the narrator must do?
(a) Leave and go home.
(b) Travel back to Peru.
(c) Trust his instincts.
(d) Find a way into the farthest gateway.
2. Who is Maya Ponder?
(a) An angel.
(b) Charlene's friend.
(c) A member of the relocation committee.
(d) A tall, black woman who claims to be a physician.
3. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A moment of panic.
(b) A chance to go back.
(c) A life review.
(d) A sense of peace.
4. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
(a) On his doctor's desk.
(b) On his ex-wife's desk.
(c) On Charlene's desk.
(d) On his grandmother's desk.
5. Who is David Long Eagle?
(a) An Apache medicine man.
(b) A man with whom the narrator begins a conversation.
(c) A Pueblo medicine man.
(d) A shamen in the Painted Desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
2. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
3. Who is Feyman?
4. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
5. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)