|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
2. Who is the dreaming person?
(b) The narrator.
3. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
(b) The way through the last gateway.
(c) The way to Shambala.
(d) Different ways of perceiving pain.
4. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
(a) The story of what happens to the narrator the day before.
(b) A lie in order to get rid of the person.
(c) An allegory about his dream.
(d) A joke Maya tells the narrator.
5. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) By quantum physics.
(b) By peyote.
(c) Through gateways in the valley.
(d) Through transcendental meditation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What past life experience does Williams experience?
2. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
3. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
4. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
5. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)