|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
(b) His roommate from college.
(d) His ex-wife.
2. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
(b) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
(c) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(d) He has an appointment.
3. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
(a) As intermingled.
(b) As more solid.
(c) As luminescent and filled with energy.
(d) As intermittent waves.
4. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
(a) The judgment of the Human Race.
(b) The judgment of the tribes of Israel.
(c) The establishment of a new social order.
(d) The end times.
5. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
(b) Why he is looking for Charlene.
(c) What he learns in Peru.
(d) What the twelth insight is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
2. What happened in the valley where the narrator is in past centuries?
3. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
4. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
5. Who is without Forest Service identification?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)