|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) A paramilitary group.
(b) An experiment.
(c) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
(d) A rebellion.
2. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
(a) A strange man visiting his camp.
(b) Some kind of drugged smoke coming from his camp fire.
(c) Taking a couple aspirin and then falling asleep.
(d) A dream.
3. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) The Native American woman he wrongs.
(b) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
(c) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
(d) The incarnation of the large white man.
4. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(a) The Ranger.
(b) A burst of sound and energy.
5. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
(a) Painful but he can walk on it.
(b) Almost pain free.
(d) Swollen and sore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
2. What past life experience does Williams experience?
3. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
4. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
5. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)