|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
(b) What he learns in Peru.
(c) What the twelth insight is.
(d) Why he is looking for Charlene.
2. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He left with the narrator's wife.
(d) He was gravely injured.
3. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
(a) Under a waterfall.
(b) A mineral hot springs.
(c) A nearby stream.
(d) In a clear, pristine lake.
4. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A sense of peace.
(b) A moment of panic.
(c) A chance to go back.
(d) A life review.
5. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
(a) He steps through a further dimension.
(b) He begins to dream.
(c) He is jerked back into the physical world.
(d) He dies an imaginary death.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
2. What does the narrator do the next morning?
3. Who is the next dreaming soul?
4. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
5. What is a corporation attempting to do?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)