|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
2. What is a corporation attempting to do?
(a) Send the narrator back to Peru.
(b) Hire Long Eagle as a guide.
(c) Hire the narrator to do some surveying.
(d) Buy the valley.
3. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
(a) A man the narrator encounters.
(b) Someone the narrator has not seen in twenty years.
(c) Another one of the group of seven.
(d) A man who is wandering in circles.
4. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
(a) Dense fog.
(b) Pouring rain.
(c) Sudden streaks of shadow.
(d) Sudden streaks of rainbows.
5. What does Joel describe in great detail?
(a) A description of the end times.
(b) A story about his dad's devotion to the natives of South America.
(c) A description of Charlene.
(d) A story about his life as a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What past life experience does Williams experience?
2. Who is Wil?
3. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
4. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
5. What is the dream about?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)