|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
(a) By taking aspirin.
(b) By altering both his thought processes and his energy.
(c) By humming a mantra.
(d) By continuing to walk on his ankle to keep up the blood flow.
2. What is Long Eagle's predominant emotion as he is speaking to the narrator?
3. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(b) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(c) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(d) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
4. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The way through the void.
(b) The way around time.
(c) The nature of love.
(d) The nature of existence.
5. How does Long Eagle think he may connect with other dimensions?
(a) Through transcendental meditation.
(b) By peyote.
(c) Through gateways in the valley.
(d) By quantum physics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be blocking Long Eagle from the insight he is seeking?
2. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
3. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
4. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
5. Where is the narrator standing?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)