|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David Long Eagle?
(a) An Apache medicine man.
(b) A shamen in the Painted Desert.
(c) A man with whom the narrator begins a conversation.
(d) A Pueblo medicine man.
2. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
(a) Soul group.
(b) Angel wing.
(c) Dream keepers.
(d) Karmic group.
3. Who does the narrator encounter where he goes?
4. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
(a) Pouring rain.
(b) Dense fog.
(c) Sudden streaks of shadow.
(d) Sudden streaks of rainbows.
5. Who is the dreaming person?
(b) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Wil and the narrator?
2. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
3. What past life experience does Williams experience?
4. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
5. What can the narrator not understand?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)