|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
(a) The devil.
2. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
(b) What the twelth insight is.
(c) What he learns in Peru.
(d) Why he is looking for Charlene.
3. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(a) Probably Long Eagle.
(c) Probably Charlene.
(d) Lost Two Horse.
4. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
(a) In a clear, pristine lake.
(b) A nearby stream.
(c) Under a waterfall.
(d) A mineral hot springs.
5. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The way through the void.
(b) The nature of existence.
(c) The nature of love.
(d) The way around time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is without Forest Service identification?
2. With whom has the narrator been renewing his acquaintance since returning from Peru?
3. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
4. Where is the mysterious sketch left?
5. Who is the next dreaming soul?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)