Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Webber feel about some of his previous work?
2. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Take him to another plane.
(b) Talk to Feyman.
(c) Take him to Charlene.
(d) End the Experiment.
3. Why do the narrator and Wil become aware of Feyman?
(a) He has entered their plane to check on his Experiment.
(b) His soul group comes in view.
(c) He is sleeping and dreaming.
(d) An Experiment-triggered dissonance jolts them.
4. Why can't the allies recapture the energy they had in the cave?
(a) They have been drugged.
(b) The dissonance is too frequent.
(c) The eruptions of energy from the Experiment stop them.
(d) They are fighting again.
5. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
(a) Cut the electricity off from it.
(b) Blow it up with dynamite.
(c) Report it to the government.
(d) Set it on fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator figure the sketch is?
2. What does Charlene do while the guards are distracted by Maya?
3. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
5. Where does the narrator wash the next morning?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)