Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Will and the narrator hear?
(a) Hawks screaming.
(c) Dissonant sounds.
(d) Indians chanting.
2. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(b) Probably Long Eagle.
(c) Lost Two Horse.
(d) Probably Charlene.
3. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
(a) Almost pain free.
(b) Painful but he can walk on it.
(c) Swollen and sore.
4. What surrounds the dreaming person?
(a) A group of entities.
(b) A ball of light.
(c) A white cloud.
(d) A group of angels.
5. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(b) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one circumstance that brought the narrator to where he is standing at the opening of the book?
2. What is the dream about?
3. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
4. Who is without Forest Service identification?
5. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)