|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He has an appointment.
(b) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(c) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
(d) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
2. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
(d) The devil.
3. Why does Williams deliberately ignore the pleas of a white woman and large white man to negotiate for peace in a past life?
(a) Because he doesn't like Indians.
(b) Because he thinks it'd be fun to go to war.
(c) Because of his inability to forgive the man a small transgression.
(d) Because of his reluctance to get into trouble with superior officers.
4. What does Joel describe in great detail?
(a) A description of Charlene.
(b) A story about his life as a child.
(c) A description of the end times.
(d) A story about his dad's devotion to the natives of South America.
5. What does Williams do in his last life?
(a) Saves a young girl from drowning but drowns in the attempt.
(b) Develops new, corruptive technologies.
(c) Shoots a man who becomes involved with his life.
(d) Finances an orphanage in Colombia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
2. Who is the next dreaming soul?
3. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
4. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
5. What does the author say the full connection between the human and the divine is?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)