|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the narrator not understand?
(a) The words the angels are singing.
(b) The words the dreamer is saying.
(c) The images of the dreaming person's dream.
(d) The way the cloud keeps changing colors.
2. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
(b) Owning slaves.
(c) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
(d) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
3. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(b) He has an appointment.
(c) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
(d) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
4. What do Webber and the narrator smell suddenly?
(b) Tobacco smoke.
(c) A wet dog.
(d) Toxic gas.
5. What does the narrator say began in the 1960's?
(a) Drug use.
(c) Riots and peace marches.
(d) A breakdown of all the old Fear based structures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joel describe in great detail?
2. With whom does Webber say he worked who the narrator knows?
3. Why do Maya and the narrator hide?
4. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
5. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)