|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maya do after the narrator tells her what he thinks about her?
(b) Begins to learn from him.
(c) Slaps him in the face.
(d) Sits down and thinks about it.
2. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) A paramilitary group.
(b) A rebellion.
(c) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
(d) An experiment.
3. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
(a) It is broken and not sprained and Maya is probably not a doctor.
(b) It would have been this good whether Maya had treated it or not.
(c) He doesn't really think about his ankle.
(d) It wasn't that injured to begin with.
4. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
(b) The tenth insight.
(c) The ninth insight.
(d) The twelth insight.
5. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
(b) Different ways of perceiving pain.
(c) The way to Shambala.
(d) The way through the last gateway.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
2. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
3. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
4. What type of thought does the narrator attribute to the Far East?
5. What does the narrator say solidified fear in both the conservatives and the liberals?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)