|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator go?
(a) Back to his camp.
(b) To a cave.
(c) A different plane of energy.
(d) To town.
2. Where does the narrator go when he and Webber part company?
(a) To the Experiment.
(b) To find Wil.
(c) To the cave.
(d) To find Charlene.
3. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
(a) She is a reincarnation of St. Theresa.
(b) She lives in several dimensions at the same time.
(c) She is an avatar.
(d) Maya is the reincarnation of the woman who tried to make peace between the whites and natives in Williams' dream.
4. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
(a) It is broken and not sprained and Maya is probably not a doctor.
(b) It would have been this good whether Maya had treated it or not.
(c) It wasn't that injured to begin with.
(d) He doesn't really think about his ankle.
5. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
(a) Blow it up with dynamite.
(b) Set it on fire.
(c) Report it to the government.
(d) Cut the electricity off from it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
2. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
3. Into what did the narrator say the freedom of the 1960's grow?
4. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
5. What can the narrator not understand?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)