|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
(b) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
2. What does the narrator tell the person he encounters?
(a) The story of what happens to the narrator the day before.
(b) A joke Maya tells the narrator.
(c) A lie in order to get rid of the person.
(d) An allegory about his dream.
3. Who do the narrator and Webber think might have helped him?
(a) Long Eagle.
4. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(a) A burst of sound and energy.
(d) The Ranger.
5. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
(a) Set it on fire.
(b) Cut the electricity off from it.
(c) Blow it up with dynamite.
(d) Report it to the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
2. For what does the narrator say science was responsible?
3. To what does the narrator say the vision-inspired Christian faith gave way?
4. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
5. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)