|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What people does the narrator say espoused the idea of one God first?
(a) The Hebrews.
(b) Ancient Greece.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Celtics.
2. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(b) Probably Charlene.
(c) Probably Long Eagle.
(d) Lost Two Horse.
3. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
(d) Fishing fleets.
4. What did the author say was different about Christ from most people?
(a) He believed in all religions.
(b) He had full awareness of his Birth Vision.
(c) He was part God.
(d) He believed in no religion.
5. Where does the narrator go?
(a) A different plane of energy.
(b) To town.
(c) To a cave.
(d) Back to his camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
2. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
3. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
4. What do Will and the narrator hear?
5. Into what did wandering tribes of humans evolve?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)