|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator go when he and Webber part company?
(a) To the Experiment.
(b) To the cave.
(c) To find Wil.
(d) To find Charlene.
2. How does Webber feel about some of his previous work?
3. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) Owning slaves.
(b) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
(c) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
(d) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
4. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
(a) The Birth Visions.
(b) The belief in God.
(c) The peace process.
(d) The use of instinct.
5. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A sense of peace.
(b) A chance to go back.
(c) A life review.
(d) A moment of panic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surrounds the dreaming person?
2. What can the narrator not understand?
3. What is the narrator doing when Maya finds him at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
5. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)