|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
(a) By humming a mantra.
(b) By altering both his thought processes and his energy.
(c) By taking aspirin.
(d) By continuing to walk on his ankle to keep up the blood flow.
2. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
(a) He doesn't really think about his ankle.
(b) It wasn't that injured to begin with.
(c) It would have been this good whether Maya had treated it or not.
(d) It is broken and not sprained and Maya is probably not a doctor.
3. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) Why he is looking for Charlene.
(b) What he learns in Peru.
(c) What the twelth insight is.
(d) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
4. Who is Maya Ponder?
(a) An angel.
(b) A member of the relocation committee.
(c) Charlene's friend.
(d) A tall, black woman who claims to be a physician.
5. To what does the narrator say the vision-inspired Christian faith gave way?
(a) New age heresy.
(b) Liberal interpretation of the Bible.
(c) Fear-inspired domination of the church.
(d) A watered down version of redemption.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
2. What does John Donald Williams experience?
3. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
4. Who is without Forest Service identification?
5. What does the author say the Fear distorted in the history of human kind?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)