|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
(a) By continuing to walk on his ankle to keep up the blood flow.
(b) By humming a mantra.
(c) By taking aspirin.
(d) By altering both his thought processes and his energy.
2. Where are Wil and the narrator?
(a) In a place of nightmares.
(b) On holy ground.
(c) In a place of dreams.
(d) In purgatory.
3. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
(a) A man the narrator encounters.
(b) A man who is wandering in circles.
(c) Someone the narrator has not seen in twenty years.
(d) Another one of the group of seven.
4. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
(a) Social/legal/political corruption and self interest.
(b) Self sacrifice.
5. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say solidified fear in both the conservatives and the liberals?
2. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
3. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
4. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
5. Where does the narrator go?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)