|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) What he learns in Peru.
(b) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
(c) Why he is looking for Charlene.
(d) What the twelth insight is.
2. Who is the next dreaming soul?
3. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
(b) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
(c) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
(d) He hears another jeep.
4. What does the narrator say began in the 1960's?
(b) Drug use.
(c) Riots and peace marches.
(d) A breakdown of all the old Fear based structures.
5. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator go when he and Webber part company?
2. What does Williams do in his last life?
3. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
4. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
5. What did the author say was different about Christ from most people?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)