|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
(a) He is jerked back into the physical world.
(b) He begins to dream.
(c) He dies an imaginary death.
(d) He steps through a further dimension.
2. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
(a) She lives in several dimensions at the same time.
(b) Maya is the reincarnation of the woman who tried to make peace between the whites and natives in Williams' dream.
(c) She is an avatar.
(d) She is a reincarnation of St. Theresa.
3. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(b) A burst of sound and energy.
(d) The Ranger.
4. Into what did wandering tribes of humans evolve?
(a) Cave dwellers.
(b) Civilized communities.
(c) Semi-stationary tribes.
5. What do Webber and the narrator smell suddenly?
(a) A wet dog.
(b) Tobacco smoke.
(d) Toxic gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
2. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
3. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
4. How does Webber feel about some of his previous work?
5. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)