|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
(a) The ninth insight.
(b) The tenth insight.
(c) The twelth insight.
(d) Tthe symbolic meaning of the Holy Grail.
2. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(a) Lack of desire.
3. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) What the twelth insight is.
(b) Why he is looking for Charlene.
(c) What he learns in Peru.
(d) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
4. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(b) The Berlin Wall.
(d) The economy of the world.
5. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
(a) A burst of sound and energy.
(b) The Ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
2. What does the narrator say solidified fear in both the conservatives and the liberals?
3. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
4. Why were the narrator and Webber able to escape an earthquake without injury?
5. What is the dream about?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)