|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
(a) It is broken and not sprained and Maya is probably not a doctor.
(b) It would have been this good whether Maya had treated it or not.
(c) He doesn't really think about his ankle.
(d) It wasn't that injured to begin with.
2. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
(a) By altering both his thought processes and his energy.
(b) By taking aspirin.
(c) By continuing to walk on his ankle to keep up the blood flow.
(d) By humming a mantra.
3. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) The Native American woman he wrongs.
(b) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
(c) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
(d) The incarnation of the large white man.
4. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
(a) To meet at the waterfall for dinner.
(b) To go look for Charlene.
(c) To go talk to Feyman.
(d) That Webber will hold off on his plan.
5. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) Why he is looking for Charlene.
(b) What he learns in Peru.
(c) What the twelth insight is.
(d) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the narrator say the vision-inspired Christian faith gave way?
2. What past life experience does Williams experience?
3. Why does the narrator stay behind?
4. Why were the narrator and Webber able to escape an earthquake without injury?
5. What do Will and the narrator hear?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)