|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What past life experience does Williams experience?
(a) One in which he enables a battle between white colonists and natives.
(b) Saving people when Krakatoa is exploding.
(c) Owning slaves.
(d) Killing his brother to gain all the estate from his father.
2. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
(d) Concern for the earth.
3. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(c) The narrator.
4. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(b) Lost Two Horse.
(c) Probably Charlene.
(d) Probably Long Eagle.
5. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(d) Lack of desire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
2. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
3. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
4. What does Maya do after the narrator tells her what he thinks about her?
5. What does Williams do in his last life?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)