|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Webber and the narrator smell suddenly?
(a) A wet dog.
(b) Toxic gas.
(d) Tobacco smoke.
2. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A life review.
(b) A sense of peace.
(c) A chance to go back.
(d) A moment of panic.
3. What happens to the narrator at the end of this chapter?
(a) He begins to dream.
(b) He steps through a further dimension.
(c) He dies an imaginary death.
(d) He is jerked back into the physical world.
4. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
(a) The way around time.
(b) The nature of love.
(c) The way through the void.
(d) The nature of existence.
5. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
(a) They join with Wil and the narrator.
(b) They return to their physical bodies.
(c) They travel towards the West.
(d) They vanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
2. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
3. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
4. Who is the next dreaming soul?
5. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)