|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A life review.
(b) A moment of panic.
(c) A sense of peace.
(d) A chance to go back.
2. What do Will and the narrator hear?
(a) Dissonant sounds.
(b) Indians chanting.
(d) Hawks screaming.
3. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
(b) He hears another jeep.
(c) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
(d) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
4. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
(a) Enactment of true human rights.
(b) The same democracy as in Ancient Greece.
(c) How a rebellion can go right.
(d) Unity between individual power and collective grace.
5. What is the narrator doing when Maya finds him at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Recovering from his latest sudden journey from the realm of energy.
(b) Talking to Wil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator go when he and Webber part company?
2. What surrounds the dreaming person?
3. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
4. What do Wil and the narrator experience?
5. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)