|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Webber intend to do to the Experiment?
(a) Cut the electricity off from it.
(b) Blow it up with dynamite.
(c) Report it to the government.
(d) Set it on fire.
2. What do Will and the narrator hear?
(a) Hawks screaming.
(c) Indians chanting.
(d) Dissonant sounds.
3. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
(a) Angel wing.
(b) Karmic group.
(c) Dream keepers.
(d) Soul group.
4. What does the narrator say he and Webber are pursuing?
(a) A spiritual World Vision.
(b) Peace on earth.
(c) New forms of energy.
(d) How to love.
5. What does the author say the full connection between the human and the divine is?
(a) The Tenth Insight.
(b) Something that will occur in another 1000 years.
(c) A precept of Buddhism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
2. How does the narrator's ankle feel?
3. What surrounds the dreaming person?
4. What kind of work does Webber do?
5. What happened to Wil the last time the narrator encountered him?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)