|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say he and Webber are pursuing?
(a) A spiritual World Vision.
(b) Peace on earth.
(c) New forms of energy.
(d) How to love.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
(a) Wandering tribes.
(b) Dawnings of consciousness.
(c) Stone Age.
(d) Cave dwellers.
3. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
(a) That Webber will hold off on his plan.
(b) To go talk to Feyman.
(c) To go look for Charlene.
(d) To meet at the waterfall for dinner.
4. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
(a) In Brazil.
(b) In Peru.
(c) In Ecuador.
(d) In India.
5. What does the narrator say solidified fear in both the conservatives and the liberals?
(a) The inability to compromise their party platforms.
(b) Too many hateful, mud slinging campaigns.
(c) The desire to control the other's well being and freedom.
(d) The need for money to advance their agendas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surrounds the dreaming person?
2. Who is Wil?
3. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
4. What does the narrator believe about every individual who comes to earth as a human?
5. What do Webber and the narrator smell suddenly?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)