|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
(a) A pair of gray jays squawking.
(b) A lumberjack with a huge chainsaw.
(c) A dissonant sound.
(d) A bulldozer revving up to mow down a stand of trees.
2. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) A rebellion.
(b) An experiment.
(c) A paramilitary group.
(d) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
3. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(a) The economy of the world.
(d) The Berlin Wall.
4. What does the author see as originating in Ancient Greece?
(c) Fishing fleets.
5. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(d) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
2. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
3. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
4. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
5. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)