|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is without Forest Service identification?
(a) The man driving the bulldozer.
(b) The lumberjack.
(c) The two gray jeeps.
(d) The man dressed as a ranger.
2. What is a supportive and like-spirited group of entities who guide and support earth souls as they dream?
(a) Karmic group.
(b) Angel wing.
(c) Dream keepers.
(d) Soul group.
3. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
(b) Different ways of perceiving pain.
(c) The way through the last gateway.
(d) The way to Shambala.
4. What surrounds the dreaming person?
(a) A group of entities.
(b) A white cloud.
(c) A group of angels.
(d) A ball of light.
5. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
(b) Concern for the earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the group of seven supposed to repel?
2. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
3. Who is the dreaming person?
4. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
5. What does the narrator rationalize about his ankle?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)