|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
(a) Unity between individual power and collective grace.
(b) Enactment of true human rights.
(c) How a rebellion can go right.
(d) The same democracy as in Ancient Greece.
2. Who had Williams intended to meet in his most recent life?
(a) No one since he isn't ready yet for that encounter.
(b) The incarnation of the man he refuses to forgive.
(c) The incarnation of the large white man.
(d) The Native American woman he wrongs.
3. What does Wil say are the images of the dreamer?
(a) Of a time when dinosaurs roamed the earth.
(b) Of a new race of beings.
(c) Of a time in the distant future.
(d) Of a war the dreamer could and should have prevented.
4. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(d) The narrator.
5. Who is Wil?
(a) A ghost of someone who dies in the valley a century earlier.
(b) The narrator's friend.
(c) A man who is with Charlene.
(d) One of the rangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what did the narrator say the freedom of the 1960's grow?
2. Why do Maya and the narrator hide?
3. What pushes the narrator out of the other dimension?
4. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
5. Why were the narrator and Webber able to escape an earthquake without injury?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)