|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator remember from the previous night?
(a) A strange man visiting his camp.
(b) A dream.
(c) Some kind of drugged smoke coming from his camp fire.
(d) Taking a couple aspirin and then falling asleep.
2. What does Joel describe in great detail?
(a) A description of Charlene.
(b) A story about his dad's devotion to the natives of South America.
(c) A story about his life as a child.
(d) A description of the end times.
3. What does the narrator believe about every individual who comes to earth as a human?
(a) They are a mixture of good and evil.
(b) All of them are all bad.
(c) All of them are in need of redemption.
(d) Everyone has the good intentions of his/her Birth Vision.
4. What does the narrator say motivates the corporations?
(a) Concern for the earth.
5. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
(a) Maya is the reincarnation of the woman who tried to make peace between the whites and natives in Williams' dream.
(b) She lives in several dimensions at the same time.
(c) She is a reincarnation of St. Theresa.
(d) She is an avatar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Wil and the narrator experience themselves on a new plane of energy?
2. What past life experience does Williams experience?
3. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
4. How does Webber feel about some of his previous work?
5. Why does the narrator stay behind?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)