|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What may keep some people from understanding the insight for which Wil and the narrator are searching?
(a) Lack of desire.
2. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
(a) Unity between individual power and collective grace.
(b) Enactment of true human rights.
(c) How a rebellion can go right.
(d) The same democracy as in Ancient Greece.
3. Where does the narrator go when he and Webber part company?
(a) To find Charlene.
(b) To find Wil.
(c) To the cave.
(d) To the Experiment.
4. What can the narrator not understand?
(a) The way the cloud keeps changing colors.
(b) The images of the dreaming person's dream.
(c) The words the dreamer is saying.
(d) The words the angels are singing.
5. Where does the narrator go?
(a) Back to his camp.
(b) To a cave.
(c) To town.
(d) A different plane of energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Wil say he is meant to learn?
2. What happens to Williams and the other souls?
3. What does Webber say about multinational corporations?
4. Who do the narrator and Webber think might have helped him?
5. Of what has Wil discovered some awareness?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)