|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator doing when Maya finds him at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(b) Recovering from his latest sudden journey from the realm of energy.
(d) Talking to Wil.
2. What can the narrator not understand?
(a) The words the dreamer is saying.
(b) The way the cloud keeps changing colors.
(c) The images of the dreaming person's dream.
(d) The words the angels are singing.
3. Who is the dreaming person?
(c) The narrator.
4. What does the narrator say corrupted the vision of the United States?
(a) Corrupt politicians.
(b) Too many people living there.
(c) A rigged voting system.
(d) The emerging dominance of capitalism, communism, and fascism.
5. How does Webber feel about some of his previous work?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 6, Part 2, in a vision the narrator has what is the first stage of human history?
2. What do Webber and the narrator smell suddenly?
3. What has happened to the man Wil and the narrator see who seems lost?
4. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
5. Where does the narrator go when he and Webber part company?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)