|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maya Ponder?
(a) A member of the relocation committee.
(b) A tall, black woman who claims to be a physician.
(c) Charlene's friend.
(d) An angel.
2. What does John Donald Williams experience?
(a) A sense of peace.
(b) A moment of panic.
(c) A chance to go back.
(d) A life review.
3. Who is without Forest Service identification?
(a) The man driving the bulldozer.
(b) The man dressed as a ranger.
(c) The lumberjack.
(d) The two gray jeeps.
4. What does the narrator say he and Webber are pursuing?
(a) New forms of energy.
(b) How to love.
(c) Peace on earth.
(d) A spiritual World Vision.
5. In whose dream has Maya appeared?
(b) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say moved the human race forward to a closer union with the divine in the 1960's?
2. Why does the narrator stay behind?
3. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
4. With whom does Webber say he worked who the narrator knows?
5. What does the narrator suggest to Maya about who she is?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)