Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator believe about Maya?
(a) She lives in several dimensions at the same time.
(b) Maya is the reincarnation of the woman who tried to make peace between the whites and natives in Williams' dream.
(c) She is a reincarnation of St. Theresa.
(d) She is an avatar.
2. What can the narrator not understand?
(a) The words the angels are singing.
(b) The words the dreamer is saying.
(c) The images of the dreaming person's dream.
(d) The way the cloud keeps changing colors.
3. What do Webber and the narrator agree upon before they separate?
(a) That Webber will hold off on his plan.
(b) To go talk to Feyman.
(c) To meet at the waterfall for dinner.
(d) To go look for Charlene.
4. What does the narrator say was present with the formation of the United States?
(a) The same democracy as in Ancient Greece.
(b) Enactment of true human rights.
(c) How a rebellion can go right.
(d) Unity between individual power and collective grace.
5. Where are Wil and the narrator?
(a) In purgatory.
(b) In a place of nightmares.
(c) On holy ground.
(d) In a place of dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has the narrator seen Wil before?
2. Into what did the narrator say the freedom of the 1960's grow?
3. What does Joel describe in great detail?
4. What does the narrator suggest to Maya about who she is?
5. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)