|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
(a) A monk.
(b) A country president.
(c) A nun.
(d) A doctor.
2. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
(b) Get in a fight.
(c) Call for Long Eagle.
3. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
(b) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
4. From where does Webber know Charlene?
(a) He met her at a seminar.
(b) From high school.
(c) They worked at the same electronic firm.
(d) They attended the same church.
5. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) A form of alien esp.
(b) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
(c) Hard wired into the genetic code.
(d) Souls communicating.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
2. What does Webber say is the reason the four of them feel a surge of dissonance that is more harmonious than the others?
3. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
4. Why does the narrator stay behind?
5. What do Charlene, the narrator, Maya and Webber do in the cave?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)