|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
(a) A trapper.
(b) A pony express rider.
(c) A calvary officer.
(d) A muscian.
2. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) An experiment.
(b) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
(c) A paramilitary group.
(d) A rebellion.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
(a) Come with him.
(b) Get out of the park.
(c) Go to the waterfall.
4. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
(a) Because the Gnostics were Muslim.
(b) To have full power over people.
(c) To hide the real facts of the early church.
(d) To make them look right.
5. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
(a) Wil coming into the cave.
(b) Williams streaking through the woods.
(c) Charlene being walked through the woods at gunpoint.
(d) Charlene running towards them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
2. Why does the narrator stay behind?
3. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
4. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)