|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
(a) A muscian.
(b) A pony express rider.
(c) A calvary officer.
(d) A trapper.
2. Who is without Forest Service identification?
(a) The man driving the bulldozer.
(b) The two gray jeeps.
(c) The man dressed as a ranger.
(d) The lumberjack.
3. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
(a) A bulldozer revving up to mow down a stand of trees.
(b) A pair of gray jays squawking.
(c) A lumberjack with a huge chainsaw.
(d) A dissonant sound.
4. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) Any mention of the World Vision.
(b) The Gnostic Gospels.
(c) Any information about other planes of existence.
(d) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
5. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
(a) A key part of the Tenth Insight.
(b) A requirement for past life regressions.
(c) A part of the first nine Insights.
(d) A necessity for living a Birth Vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
2. Why does the narrator stay behind?
3. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
4. What does Charlene say is the reason she is in the valley?
5. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)