|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
(a) That he could cure a king's illness.
(b) That his ankle was hurt.
(c) That he was a woman.
(d) That he was a priest.
2. What does the narrator consider telling Maya?
(a) Everything he experienced with Wil in the other dimension.
(b) Why he is looking for Charlene.
(c) What the twelth insight is.
(d) What he learns in Peru.
3. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) The way to Shambala.
(b) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
(c) The way through the last gateway.
(d) Different ways of perceiving pain.
4. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
(b) Call for Long Eagle.
(c) Get in a fight.
5. What do Charlene, the narrator, Maya and Webber do in the cave?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Plan how to kidnap Feyman.
(c) Discuss their situation.
(d) Eat some more dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
2. Who is without Forest Service identification?
3. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
5. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)