|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) Any mention of the World Vision.
(b) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
(c) The Gnostic Gospels.
(d) Any information about other planes of existence.
2. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
(a) A monk.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A nun.
(d) A country president.
3. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
4. What does Webber say is the reason the four of them feel a surge of dissonance that is more harmonious than the others?
(a) The Experiment is almost complete.
(b) They have become used to the dissonance.
(c) The machinery is working better.
(d) The Experiment has shut down.
5. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) Hard wired into the genetic code.
(b) A form of alien esp.
(c) Souls communicating.
(d) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lipscomb leave?
2. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. Why does the narrator stay behind?
4. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
5. What does Charlene say is the reason she is in the valley?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)