|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator stay behind?
(a) To help the lumberjack who has cut himself.
(b) To look for Charlene.
(c) To look for some of the grey wolves.
(d) To stop the bulldozer.
2. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) Souls communicating.
(b) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
(c) A form of alien esp.
(d) Hard wired into the genetic code.
3. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
(a) That his ankle was hurt.
(b) That he was a priest.
(c) That he was a woman.
(d) That he could cure a king's illness.
4. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
(a) They need to sit in meditation together.
(b) They have a past that needs to be healed.
(c) They both like science so talk about that.
(d) They are too tired to talk.
5. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
(a) They never existed in any form but orally.
(b) They were found hidden away in Israel.
(c) They were destroyed by the church.
(d) They are stored in the Vatican archives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
2. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
3. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
4. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
5. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)