|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator stay behind?
(a) To look for Charlene.
(b) To help the lumberjack who has cut himself.
(c) To stop the bulldozer.
(d) To look for some of the grey wolves.
2. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
(b) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
(c) He hears another jeep.
(d) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
3. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
(a) A part of the first nine Insights.
(b) A requirement for past life regressions.
(c) A necessity for living a Birth Vision.
(d) A key part of the Tenth Insight.
4. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) Any mention of the World Vision.
(b) Any information about other planes of existence.
(c) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
(d) The Gnostic Gospels.
5. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Talk to Feyman.
(b) Take him to Charlene.
(c) Take him to another plane.
(d) End the Experiment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
2. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
3. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
4. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
5. Who is Maya Ponder?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)