|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
(a) The National Guard.
(b) A deeper understanding of the Tenth Insight.
(c) Charlene's help.
(d) New energy regulations.
2. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
(a) Past experience.
(b) Being resistant to change.
(c) Being angry.
(d) Having too many thoughts about the future.
3. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
(a) Charlene being walked through the woods at gunpoint.
(b) Wil coming into the cave.
(c) Charlene running towards them.
(d) Williams streaking through the woods.
4. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
(a) A lumberjack with a huge chainsaw.
(b) A bulldozer revving up to mow down a stand of trees.
(c) A dissonant sound.
(d) A pair of gray jays squawking.
5. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
(a) He was executed.
(b) He was shot during a war.
(c) He drowned.
(d) He caught a disease from a patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lipscomb leave?
2. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
3. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. Who is Maya Ponder?
5. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)