|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
(b) Social/legal/political corruption and self interest.
(c) Self sacrifice.
2. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
(a) The establishment of a new social order.
(b) The end times.
(c) The judgment of the tribes of Israel.
(d) The judgment of the Human Race.
3. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
(b) He has an appointment.
(c) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(d) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
4. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
(a) A requirement for past life regressions.
(b) A key part of the Tenth Insight.
(c) A part of the first nine Insights.
(d) A necessity for living a Birth Vision.
5. What does the narrator tell Webber?
(a) Where he met Charlene.
(b) About all his experiences with Wil and Feyman.
(c) About hell and heaven.
(d) How to blow up the underground bunker.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
2. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
3. What do Charlene, the narrator, Maya and Webber do in the cave?
4. From where does Webber know Charlene?
5. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)