|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A dissonance sound.
(c) A woman screaming.
(d) Long Eagle.
2. What does Webber say is the reason the four of them feel a surge of dissonance that is more harmonious than the others?
(a) The Experiment has shut down.
(b) They have become used to the dissonance.
(c) The machinery is working better.
(d) The Experiment is almost complete.
3. From where does Webber know Charlene?
(a) From high school.
(b) They attended the same church.
(c) They worked at the same electronic firm.
(d) He met her at a seminar.
4. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
(a) An effort to repopulate the area with grey wolves.
(b) An experiment.
(c) A rebellion.
(d) A paramilitary group.
5. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
(a) The judgment of the Human Race.
(b) The end times.
(c) The establishment of a new social order.
(d) The judgment of the tribes of Israel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
2. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
3. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
4. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
5. What does Wil think intuition is?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)