|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
(a) Being resistant to change.
(b) Being angry.
(c) Past experience.
(d) Having too many thoughts about the future.
2. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
(c) Call for Long Eagle.
(d) Get in a fight.
3. What does Wil think individual intuitions and perceptions of destiny are?
(a) A part of the first nine Insights.
(b) A key part of the Tenth Insight.
(c) A requirement for past life regressions.
(d) A necessity for living a Birth Vision.
4. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
(b) He has an appointment.
(c) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(d) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
5. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
(b) Social/legal/political corruption and self interest.
(d) Self sacrifice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
2. What does Joel describe in great detail?
3. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
4. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
5. What does the narrator say the Gnostic Gospels were?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)