|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
(a) He was probably present during the narrator and Webber's conversation.
(b) He is hanging around to sabotage their efforts.
(c) He is not dead.
(d) He is not the white blurr.
2. What does Charlene say is the reason she is in the valley?
(a) She was manipulated by Feyman.
(b) She had received an anonymous phone call.
(c) She was looking for the narrator.
(d) She grew up in that valley.
3. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
(a) Because the Gnostics were Muslim.
(b) To hide the real facts of the early church.
(c) To have full power over people.
(d) To make them look right.
4. What does the narrator say the Gnostic Gospels were?
(a) Wisdom from past lives.
(b) The writings of Christ himself.
(c) Early, but rejected, manifestations of the World Vision.
(d) Information left from another plane.
5. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
(a) A trapper.
(b) A muscian.
(c) A pony express rider.
(d) A calvary officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
2. Who is without Forest Service identification?
3. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
4. Who is Maya Ponder?
5. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)