|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maya Ponder?
(a) A tall, black woman who claims to be a physician.
(b) Charlene's friend.
(c) An angel.
(d) A member of the relocation committee.
2. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
(a) To get some equipment to heal the narrator's ankle.
(b) To request a helicopter evacuation.
(c) To get an EMT to come look at the narrator's ankle.
(d) To get a shot of morphine for the narrator.
3. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
(a) A lumberjack with a huge chainsaw.
(b) A pair of gray jays squawking.
(c) A bulldozer revving up to mow down a stand of trees.
(d) A dissonant sound.
4. What does Wil think intuition is?
(a) Hard wired into the genetic code.
(b) Souls communicating.
(c) A form of alien esp.
(d) Glimpses of Birth Visions that have gone unconscious.
5. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
(a) He hasn't lived fully.
(b) He has strayed from his Birth Vision.
(c) He was living very close to his Birth Vision.
(d) He has been a good person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
2. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
3. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. Why does Lipscomb leave?
5. What does Joel describe in great detail?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)