|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) The way through the last gateway.
(b) The way to Shambala.
(c) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
(d) Different ways of perceiving pain.
2. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
(a) Charlene's help.
(b) A deeper understanding of the Tenth Insight.
(c) New energy regulations.
(d) The National Guard.
3. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
(a) He is not the white blurr.
(b) He is not dead.
(c) He is hanging around to sabotage their efforts.
(d) He was probably present during the narrator and Webber's conversation.
4. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
(a) Because the Gnostics were Muslim.
(b) To have full power over people.
(c) To make them look right.
(d) To hide the real facts of the early church.
5. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) A dissonance sound.
(b) A woman screaming.
(c) An explosion.
(d) Long Eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
2. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
3. Who was Charlene in the life of the Native American war?
4. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
5. What does Joel describe in great detail?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)