|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
2. What is about to collapse according to Joel?
(a) The economy of the world.
(b) The Berlin Wall.
3. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
(a) He caught a disease from a patient.
(b) He was executed.
(c) He was shot during a war.
(d) He drowned.
4. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
(a) Wil coming into the cave.
(b) Charlene being walked through the woods at gunpoint.
(c) Charlene running towards them.
(d) Williams streaking through the woods.
5. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) A woman screaming.
(b) Long Eagle.
(c) An explosion.
(d) A dissonance sound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator realize about the way he has lived his life?
2. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
3. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
4. To what does the narrator suggest the jeeps are connected?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 8, what does Webber tell the narrator to do?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)