|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
(a) The men around her.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
2. Who is Joel Lipscomb?
(a) A man who is wandering in circles.
(b) A man the narrator encounters.
(c) Another one of the group of seven.
(d) Someone the narrator has not seen in twenty years.
3. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
(a) They need to sit in meditation together.
(b) They both like science so talk about that.
(c) They have a past that needs to be healed.
(d) They are too tired to talk.
4. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
(a) A deeper understanding of the Tenth Insight.
(b) The National Guard.
(c) Charlene's help.
(d) New energy regulations.
5. Why does Lipscomb leave?
(a) He is afraid of the lumberjack.
(b) He has an appointment.
(c) His desire to do so becomes more urgent.
(d) He is afraid of the men in the jeeps.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
2. Why does Maya leave to go to town?
3. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
4. What does Charlene say is the reason she is in the valley?
5. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)