|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of job did the narrator have the first time he met Maya and Webber?
(a) A muscian.
(b) A pony express rider.
(c) A trapper.
(d) A calvary officer.
2. What does the the narrator urge Wil to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Take him to Charlene.
(b) Talk to Feyman.
(c) End the Experiment.
(d) Take him to another plane.
3. What does the narrator tell Webber?
(a) Where he met Charlene.
(b) About hell and heaven.
(c) How to blow up the underground bunker.
(d) About all his experiences with Wil and Feyman.
4. What is the nature of Joel's attitude towards spirituality?
5. What does Wil confirm about Williams to the narrator?
(a) He is not the white blurr.
(b) He was probably present during the narrator and Webber's conversation.
(c) He is hanging around to sabotage their efforts.
(d) He is not dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Joel and the narrator hear as they see a pair of gray jeeps traveling through the valley?
2. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
3. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
4. Of what is the narrator immediately aware as he returns to the physical plane at the beginning of Chapter 8?
5. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)