|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joel describe in great detail?
(a) A story about his dad's devotion to the natives of South America.
(b) A description of the end times.
(c) A story about his life as a child.
(d) A description of Charlene.
2. What does Wil say is needed to complete the narrator's task?
(a) A deeper understanding of the Tenth Insight.
(b) Charlene's help.
(c) The National Guard.
(d) New energy regulations.
3. As Webber and Maya are dealing with each other what do the three of them see?
(a) Charlene being walked through the woods at gunpoint.
(b) Williams streaking through the woods.
(c) Wil coming into the cave.
(d) Charlene running towards them.
4. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
(b) Different ways of perceiving pain.
(c) The way through the last gateway.
(d) The way to Shambala.
5. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
(a) They need to sit in meditation together.
(b) They have a past that needs to be healed.
(c) They both like science so talk about that.
(d) They are too tired to talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
2. Where does Webber see Charlene taken?
3. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
4. Who was Charlene in the life of the Native American war?
5. How can the narrator alter his experience of pain?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)