|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
(a) The end times.
(b) The judgment of the Human Race.
(c) The establishment of a new social order.
(d) The judgment of the tribes of Israel.
2. What happened to the Gnostic Gospels?
(a) They never existed in any form but orally.
(b) They are stored in the Vatican archives.
(c) They were found hidden away in Israel.
(d) They were destroyed by the church.
3. What does Joel describe in great detail?
(a) A story about his dad's devotion to the natives of South America.
(b) A story about his life as a child.
(c) A description of Charlene.
(d) A description of the end times.
4. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) The Gnostic Gospels.
(b) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
(c) Any information about other planes of existence.
(d) Any mention of the World Vision.
5. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
(b) He hears another jeep.
(c) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
(d) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
2. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
3. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
4. What does Joel think abounds in the world?
5. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)