|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
(a) Probably Long Eagle.
(b) Probably Charlene.
(c) Lost Two Horse.
2. What does Joel describe in great detail?
(a) A story about his life as a child.
(b) A description of the end times.
(c) A description of Charlene.
(d) A story about his dad's devotion to the natives of South America.
3. Why does the narrator hide behind some rocks?
(a) He sees what appears to be a rabid wolf.
(b) He hears another jeep.
(c) He hears two men arguing about who to shoot.
(d) He sees a ranger with a shotgun.
4. What is described in the Bible's Book of Revelation that, according to Joel, some people believe is happening?
(a) The establishment of a new social order.
(b) The end times.
(c) The judgment of the tribes of Israel.
(d) The judgment of the Human Race.
5. What does Maya discuss with the narrator?
(a) The way through the last gateway.
(b) Different ways of perceiving pain.
(c) The way to Shambala.
(d) Charlene's reasons for leaving Peru.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Webber and the narrator do when they go back to the cave?
2. What was the narrator's ultimate end in the previous life he envisioned?
3. To what does Maya say energy blockages are related?
4. The narrator says the church suppressed the doctrine because of what?
5. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)