One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator pretend in order to finish his work in a previous life?
(a) That he was a woman.
(b) That he was a priest.
(c) That his ankle was hurt.
(d) That he could cure a king's illness.
2. What was the Doctrine the church suppressed according to the narrator?
(a) The Gnostic Doctrine.
(b) The Piety Doctrine.
(c) The Doctrine of Ascension.
(d) The Doctrine of Right Thinking.
3. What does the narrator say has been edited out of the Christian Bible?
(a) Any information about other planes of existence.
(b) The actual words of Jesus about reincarnation.
(c) The Gnostic Gospels.
(d) Any mention of the World Vision.
4. What does the narrator tell Webber?
(a) Where he met Charlene.
(b) How to blow up the underground bunker.
(c) About hell and heaven.
(d) About all his experiences with Wil and Feyman.
5. When the narrator remembers a previous life in Chapter 6, what was he?
(a) A nun.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A monk.
(d) A country president.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Joel Lipscomb have an encounter?
2. What do Charlene, the narrator, Maya and Webber do in the cave?
3. Who is Maya Ponder?
4. Who ignored Charlene in a previous life?
5. What does the narrator say about the tension between Webber and Maya?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)