Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Walter Hargrave try to win over Helen?
2. In Chapter 43, who does Mr. Huntingdon hire?
3. What does Helen admit stands in the way of her marrying Mr. Markham in Chapter 53?
4. How does Helen sneak away from home to leave for Wildfell Hall?
5. What does Helen do when Lady Lowborough shows up to hunt in Chapter 38?
Follow the development of Helen throughout the novel. What literary devices are used to develop and reveal her true character?
What difficulties are faced by women in this novel? What causes these difficulties? What commentary does the author provide on being a woman?
How does social class affect the characters in this novel? What message is delivered about social classes?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)