Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 22-28)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Chapter 8, what does Mr. Markham compare Fergus to?
a) A cat.
b) A dog.
c) A sheep.
d) A fish.
2. In Chapter 26, what embarrasses Helen?
a) Mr. Huntingdon's flirting with Lady Lowborough.
b) Mr. Huntingdon's drinking.
c) Her pregnant stomach.
d) Her outdated clothing.
3. Why does Helen suggest that Lord Lowborough is marrying Annabella?
a) For her title.
b) For her money.
c) For her good looks.
d) For her father's business.
4. In Chapter 22, what makes Helen doubt Mr. Huntingdon's character?
a) His friendship with Lord Lowborough.
b) His jokes.
c) His relationship with Annabella.
d) His gambling.
5. What does Mr. Huntingdon do when he finds...
This section contains 531 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)