|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 10, how does Mr. Markham describe Mrs. Graham to his sister and mother?
(a) As being complicated.
(b) As being a fool.
(c) As being honorable.
(d) As being full of trickery.
2. In Chapter 35, when does Helen find Lady Lowborough awaiting Mr. Huntingdon?
(a) In the middle of the night.
(b) In the morning.
(c) After dinner.
(d) In the afternoon.
3. How does Helen react to Mr. Huntingdon's stories in Chapter 24?
(a) She is entertained.
(b) She is outraged.
(c) She is bored.
(d) She is confused.
4. How does Helen feel when Mr. Huntingdon finds the portrait of himself?
5. Where does Helen want to go with her son in Chapter 39?
(a) European continent.
(c) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 49, what does Mr. Huntingdon demand of Helen?
2. In Chapter 2, why does the boy come to talk to Mr. Markham?
3. What does Helen do when Lady Lowborough shows up to hunt in Chapter 38?
4. How does Mr. Markham learn that Helen returns to Mr. Huntingdon?
5. In Chapter 50, where does Helen go after Staningley?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)