|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 51, who tells Mr. Markham they heard that Helen is getting married?
(c) Mr. Lawrence.
(d) Mr. Hattersley.
2. Where does Mr. Markham go at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) To go to see church.
(b) To talk to Eliza.
(c) To see Mrs. Graham.
(d) To speak with his mother.
3. Why does Mr. Hattersley try to hit Mr. Hargrave?
(a) For talking to his wife.
(b) Because he thinks he is someone else.
(c) For interfering with his argument.
(d) Because he is drunk.
4. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Mr. Markham carry Mrs. Graham's things for her?
(a) Because he is too shy to ask.
(b) Because she carries them herself.
(c) Because her son carries them.
(d) Because someone else asks first.
5. In Chapter 48, how does Helen describe her husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Helen about Mr. Huntingdon and Lady Lowborough's relationship?
2. When do Helen and Mr. Markham agree to be married?
3. In Chapter 33, why do Mr. Huntingdon's friends say he stopped drinking?
4. Who does Mr. Huntingdon question when he realizes Helen is gone?
5. Who does Helen write to to have them prepare Wildfell Hall for her?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)