|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Graham entertain Mr. Markham and Rose when they visit in Chapter 5?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The art studio.
(c) The garden.
(d) The bedroom.
2. At the end of Chapter 52, what does Mr. Markham decide to do?
(a) Go home immediately.
(b) Write a poem for Helen.
(c) Not visit Helen.
(d) Get dinner with Eliza.
3. When do Helen and Mr. Markham agree to be married?
(a) In the summer.
(b) In the winter.
(c) In the spring.
(d) In the fall.
4. When Lord Lowborough finds out about his wife's affair, what does his friend suggest?
(c) That the leave immediately.
(d) A dual.
5. In Chapter 7, where does Mrs. Graham say she wants to visit in order to sketch?
(a) The shore.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The city.
(d) The caves.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 25, how long do the Huntingdons spend in London?
2. In Chapter 48, how does Helen describe her husband?
3. In Chapter 32, why does Milicent want Helen to advise his sister on marriage?
4. Why doesn't Helen accept Mr. Huntingdon's proposal in Chapter 19?
5. What does Mr. Huntingdon fear in Chapter 48?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)