|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where does Mrs. Graham say she wants to visit in order to sketch?
(a) The shore.
(b) The caves.
(c) The city.
(d) The mountains.
2. In Chapter 18, where does Mr. Huntingdon run into Helen?
(a) The pub.
(b) The farm lands.
(c) The town's center.
(d) The library.
3. In Chapter 12, when does Mrs. Graham say she will tell Mr. Markham the truth about her?
(a) Next year.
(b) The following day.
(c) Within a month.
(d) When she feels like it.
4. How does Mr. Markham believe Mr. Lawrence reacts to his advice about the Wilsons?
(a) He knows Mr. Lawrence believes him.
(b) He feels ignored.
(c) He gets laughted at.
(d) He isn't sure.
5. What does Helen have Mr. Huntingdon do before seeing his son in Chapter 47?
(a) Sign a paper.
(b) Agree to keep it short.
(c) Stop drinking.
(d) Apologize to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Markham writing a letter to his friend?
2. When Lady Lowborough visits in Chapter 31, how does Helen feel about her?
3. What does Mr. Millward do for a living?
4. How does Mr. Huntingdon react after kissing Lady Lowborough's hand?
5. Why does Mr. Markham visit Mr. Millward in Chapter 2?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)