|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 34, what does Helen tell Lady Lowborough to do when she reveals the affair?
(a) To stop the affair.
(b) To stop being polite.
(c) To tell her husband.
(d) To go back home.
2. When do Helen and Mr. Markham agree to be married?
(a) In the summer.
(b) In the spring.
(c) In the fall.
(d) In the winter.
3. What season is it in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 23, how does Mr. Huntingdon act while at home?
(a) Like he is angry.
(b) Like he is rich.
(c) Like he is bored.
(d) Like he is having fun.
5. In Chapter 25, how long do the Huntingdons spend in London?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 37, why does Helen turn down Mr. Hargrave's offer of an affair?
2. What does Mr. Markham say he inherited from his father?
3. In Chapter 50, where does Helen go after Staningley?
4. In Chapter 22, what makes Helen doubt Mr. Huntingdon's character?
5. How did Lord Lowborough lose his fortune?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)