|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about?
(a) His health.
(b) Money issues.
2. What does Helen do when Lady Lowborough shows up to hunt in Chapter 38?
(a) She ignores her.
(b) She sends her home.
(c) She threatens her.
(d) She greets her kindly.
3. What does Mr. Huntingdon do when he finds the portrait of himself?
(a) He keeps it.
(b) He pretends like he didn't actually see it.
(c) He rips it.
(d) He laughs at it.
4. Where does Mr. Markham go at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) To speak with his mother.
(b) To see Mrs. Graham.
(c) To go to see church.
(d) To talk to Eliza.
5. In Chapter 7, where does Mrs. Graham say she wants to visit in order to sketch?
(a) The city.
(b) The shore.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The caves.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 33, who tries to tell Helen that her husband is being inappropriate?
2. What does Mr. Markham do after reading Helen's diary?
3. How much time passes between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8?
4. Why does Mr. Markham give Mrs. Graham's son a collar for his dog?
5. What does Frederick say about Helen staying at Wildfell Hall in Chapter 41?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)