|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Graham say about her relationship with Mr. Markham in Chapter 8?
(a) Let me alone.
(b) Let you follow the rules.
(c) Let it do as it will.
(d) Let us be as we were.
2. In Chapter 22, what makes Helen doubt Mr. Huntingdon's character?
(a) His relationship with Annabella.
(b) His gambling.
(c) His friendship with Lord Lowborough.
(d) His jokes.
3. What does Mrs. Graham want to know about Mr. Markham in Chapter 15?
(a) Why he loves her.
(b) Why he fought with Mr. Lawrence.
(c) Why he is so annoying.
(d) Why he has been ignoring her.
4. In Chapter 8, what does Mrs. Graham do when Mr. Markham offers her a book as a present?
(a) Thanks him.
(b) Gives him a book in return.
(c) Asks to pay for it.
(d) Says nothing.
5. In Chapter 18, where does Mr. Huntingdon run into Helen?
(a) The town's center.
(b) The pub.
(c) The library.
(d) The farm lands.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, when does Mr. Huntingdon kiss Lady Lowborough's hand?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 10, how does Mr. Markham describe Mrs. Graham to his sister and mother?
3. Why does Mr. Markham give Mrs. Graham's son a collar for his dog?
4. In Chapter 12, why does Mr. Markham return to Wildfell Hall?
5. Who does Mr. Huntingdon question when he realizes Helen is gone?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)