|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of paintings does Mr. Markham look through at Mrs. Graham's house in "Chapter Five"?
2. What is Mrs. Graham doing near the river in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Mr. Markham compare Fergus to?
(a) A fish.
(b) A cat.
(c) A sheep.
(d) A dog.
4. What does Mr. Huntingdon do when Helen visits her sick brother?
(a) Leaves for London.
(b) Reads her diary.
(d) Throws a party.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 10, how does Mr. Markham describe Mrs. Graham to his sister and mother?
(a) As being a fool.
(b) As being complicated.
(c) As being honorable.
(d) As being full of trickery.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 25, how long do the Huntingdons spend in London?
2. Where does Mr. Markham go at the end of Chapter 11?
3. When does "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall" take place?
4. In Chapter 12, why does Mr. Markham return to Wildfell Hall?
5. How does Mrs. Graham react when Mr. Markham appears in Chapter 6?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)