|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Helen's aunt disapprove of Mr. Arthur Huntingdon?
(a) Because he is poor.
(b) Because he is old.
(c) Because of his habits.
(d) Because of his mother.
2. What upsets Helen about her wedding vacation?
(a) It isn't long enough.
(b) It is too cold.
(c) They don't go out on the town.
(d) They can't spend much money.
3. What season is it in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 16, what does Helen tell her aunt about marriage?
(a) She is going to marry for love.
(b) She is going to travel before she marries.
(c) She is going to marry for money.
(d) She is not going to marry anyone.
5. In Chapter 30, where does Helen go for the fall?
(a) To her aunt's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 30, where does Mr. Huntingdon go for the fall?
2. What does Mr. Markham insist his visits and gifts are about in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 22, what makes Helen doubt Mr. Huntingdon's character?
4. What types of paintings does Mr. Markham look through at Mrs. Graham's house in "Chapter Five"?
5. In Chapter 16, where is Helen returning from?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)