|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, where does Helen go for the fall?
(b) To her aunt's.
2. In Chapter 27, when does Mr. Huntingdon kiss Lady Lowborough's hand?
(a) When she is leaving their house.
(b) When she gets out of a carriage.
(c) After she wins a game of cards.
(d) After she plays a song on the piano.
3. How does Mr. Markham feel while visiting Mr. Wilson in Chapter 13?
4. What upsets Helen about her wedding vacation?
(a) They don't go out on the town.
(b) It isn't long enough.
(c) It is too cold.
(d) They can't spend much money.
5. How does Lord Lowborough act when he finds out about his wife's affair?
(a) He is content.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is relieved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Helen make a small sketch of Mr. Huntingdon?
2. What does Helen do when Mr. Hargrave offers her protection in Chapter 39?
3. What does Helen do when Lady Lowborough shows up to hunt in Chapter 38?
4. When Lord Lowborough finds out about his wife's affair, what does his friend suggest?
5. What does Mr. Markham hit Mr. Lawrence with in Chapter 14?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)