|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why does the boy come to talk to Mr. Markham?
(a) Because his mother sent him.
(b) Because he needs help.
(c) Because of his dog.
(d) Because Mr. Markham called him over.
2. In Chapter 8, what does Mr. Markham compare Fergus to?
(a) A fish.
(b) A cat.
(c) A sheep.
(d) A dog.
3. What does Mrs. Graham do when she sees Mr. Markham looking through her art in Chapter 5?
(a) She leaves the room.
(b) She offers to sell them to him.
(c) She turns them around.
(d) She laughs.
4. In Chapter 16, where is Helen returning from?
5. In Chapter 25, how long do the Huntingdons spend in London?
(a) Two months.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Helen accept Mr. Huntingdon's proposal in Chapter 19?
2. What stories does Mr. Huntingdon tell Helen in Chapter 24?
3. How does Mr. Huntingdon react after kissing Lady Lowborough's hand?
4. Why does Helen dislike Mr. Boarham?
5. What does Mr. Markham say he inherited from his father?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)