|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Graham refuse in Chapter 3?
(d) The best seat.
2. What upsets Helen about her wedding vacation?
(a) They don't go out on the town.
(b) It isn't long enough.
(c) It is too cold.
(d) They can't spend much money.
3. What happens to Mr. Lawrence when Mr. Markham hits him in Chapter 14?
(a) He hits back, quickly.
(b) He falls off his horse.
(c) He stumbles down steps.
(d) He passes out.
4. Where does Mrs. Graham entertain Mr. Markham and Rose when they visit in Chapter 5?
(a) The art studio.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The garden.
(d) The kitchen.
5. What does Mrs. Graham say about her relationship with Mr. Markham in Chapter 8?
(a) Let it do as it will.
(b) Let us be as we were.
(c) Let me alone.
(d) Let you follow the rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 25, what does Mr. Huntingdon decide to do?
2. What does Mr. Markham insist his visits and gifts are about in Chapter 8?
3. What season is it in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 24, why does Mr. Huntingdon plan a trip to London?
5. Where does Helen make a small sketch of Mr. Huntingdon?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)