|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does Helen tell her aunt about marriage?
(a) She is going to marry for money.
(b) She is going to marry for love.
(c) She is going to travel before she marries.
(d) She is not going to marry anyone.
2. In Chapter 6, what does Mr. Markham ask Mr. Lawrence about?
(a) His financial situation.
(b) His relationship with Mrs. Graham.
(c) The rooms he has for rent.
(d) What gossip he has heard.
3. How does Helen react to Mr. Huntingdon's stories in Chapter 24?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She is entertained.
(d) She is outraged.
4. In Chapter 8, what does Mr. Markham compare Fergus to?
(a) A sheep.
(b) A dog.
(c) A fish.
(d) A cat.
5. In Chapter 6, what does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about?
(a) His health.
(c) Money issues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Millward do for a living?
2. In Chapter 7, where does Mrs. Graham say she wants to visit in order to sketch?
3. What does Mr. Markham say he inherited from his father?
4. Why does Mr. Markham begin to work so many hours in Chapter 13?
5. What does Mr. Huntingdon say Lord Lowborough did after losing his fortune?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)