|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, what makes Helen doubt Mr. Huntingdon's character?
(a) His jokes.
(b) His gambling.
(c) His friendship with Lord Lowborough.
(d) His relationship with Annabella.
2. What is Mrs. Graham doing near the river in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 12, when does Mrs. Graham say she will tell Mr. Markham the truth about her?
(a) When she feels like it.
(b) Next year.
(c) The following day.
(d) Within a month.
4. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Mr. Markham carry Mrs. Graham's things for her?
(a) Because someone else asks first.
(b) Because she carries them herself.
(c) Because he is too shy to ask.
(d) Because her son carries them.
5. In Chapter 25, how long do the Huntingdons spend in London?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where does Mrs. Graham say she wants to visit in order to sketch?
2. In Chapter 12, why does Mr. Markham begin to believe the rumors about Mrs. Graham and Mr. Lawrence?
3. Why does Mr. Markham begin to work so many hours in Chapter 13?
4. What does Mrs. Graham refuse in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 23, how does Mr. Huntingdon act while at home?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)