|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Millward say he told Mrs. Graham about the rumors?
(a) To see how she would react.
(b) To hurt her.
(c) To save her.
(d) To entertain her.
2. What does Mrs. Graham refuse in Chapter 3?
(c) The best seat.
3. How much time passes between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Five weeks.
4. What types of paintings does Mr. Markham look through at Mrs. Graham's house in "Chapter Five"?
5. In Chapter 23, how does Mr. Huntingdon act while at home?
(a) Like he is bored.
(b) Like he is rich.
(c) Like he is having fun.
(d) Like he is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen's aunt warn her about marriage?
2. In Chapter 3, who does Mrs. Graham ask to apologize to other families in town for her?
3. What does Mr. Huntingdon say Lord Lowborough did after losing his fortune?
4. What does Mrs. Graham say about her relationship with Mr. Markham in Chapter 8?
5. What does Mr. Markham say he inherited from his father?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)