|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Markham learn that Mrs. Graham moved in next door?
(a) From his mother.
(b) He sees her himself.
(c) From his friend.
(d) From his sister.
2. In Chapter 24, why does Mr. Huntingdon plan a trip to London?
(a) Because he has a business opportunity there.
(b) Because Helen asks him to.
(c) Because he has family there.
(d) Because Helen isn't talking to him.
3. Why does Helen dislike Mr. Boarham?
(a) Because he is boring.
(b) Because he is poor.
(c) Because he drinks.
(d) Because he is old.
4. Why does Mr. Millward say he told Mrs. Graham about the rumors?
(a) To hurt her.
(b) To save her.
(c) To entertain her.
(d) To see how she would react.
5. What does Mr. Millward do for a living?
(a) He is a shopowner.
(b) He is a farmer.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a vicar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 25, how long do the Huntingdons spend in London?
2. What does Mr. Markham insist his visits and gifts are about in Chapter 8?
3. What stories does Mr. Huntingdon tell Helen in Chapter 24?
4. When does "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall" take place?
5. What does Mr. Huntingdon do when he finds the portrait of himself?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)