|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Graham say about her virtue in Chapter 12?
(a) That it is good.
(b) That it has been damaged.
(c) That it is gone.
(d) That it rules her life.
2. In Chapter 7, where does Mrs. Graham say she wants to visit in order to sketch?
(a) The city.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The shore.
(d) The caves.
3. Why does Mr. Millward say he told Mrs. Graham about the rumors?
(a) To hurt her.
(b) To save her.
(c) To entertain her.
(d) To see how she would react.
4. What does Fergus ask Mrs. Graham about in Chapter 7?
(a) Her living arrangements.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her money issues.
(d) Her health.
5. In Chapter 12, when does Mrs. Graham say she will tell Mr. Markham the truth about her?
(a) When she feels like it.
(b) The following day.
(c) Next year.
(d) Within a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, why does Mr. Markham return to Wildfell Hall?
2. What does Mrs. Graham do before giving her diary to Mr. Markham?
3. What types of paintings does Mr. Markham look through at Mrs. Graham's house in "Chapter Five"?
4. In Chapter 2, why does the boy come to talk to Mr. Markham?
5. What does Mr. Markham insist his visits and gifts are about in Chapter 8?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)