|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what part of the paintings at Mrs. Graham's house interest Mr. Markham?
(a) The size.
(b) The signatures.
(c) The frames.
(d) The type of paint.
2. What season is it in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 12, why does Mr. Markham return to Wildfell Hall?
(a) To listen in on Mrs. Graham's conversations.
(b) Because he left something there.
(c) Because Mrs. Graham calls to him.
(d) To see Mrs. Graham one more time.
4. Who does Mrs. Graham leave her son with in Chapter 7?
5. What does Mr. Markham say he inherited from his father?
(a) A farm.
(b) A small cottage.
(c) A shop.
(d) A tavern.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall" take place?
2. What do Mrs. Markham and Mrs. Graham argue about during their visit in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 17, how does Helen's aunt react when she finds Helen talking to Mr. Huntingdon?
4. What is Mrs. Graham doing near the river in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 18, where does Mr. Huntingdon run into Helen?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)