|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Huntingdon do when he finds the portrait of himself?
(a) He keeps it.
(b) He laughs at it.
(c) He rips it.
(d) He pretends like he didn't actually see it.
2. Why does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about marrying Eliza?
(a) Because of her father.
(b) Because she won't treat him well.
(c) Because she is poor.
(d) Because he's too young.
3. Who does Mrs. Graham leave her son with in Chapter 7?
4. What does Mrs. Graham do before giving her diary to Mr. Markham?
(a) She writes more pages.
(b) She cries.
(c) She makes him promise to keep it a secret.
(d) She removes some of the pages.
5. In Chapter 10, what does Mr. Millward seem to think about the rumors about Mrs. Graham?
(a) That they are hurting him, too.
(b) That they are true.
(c) That they are funny.
(d) That they are false.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Huntingdon find the sketch of himself that Helen drew?
2. In Chapter 12, why does Mr. Markham return to Wildfell Hall?
3. In Chapter 7, how many people does Mr. Markham go with to visit Mrs. Graham?
4. What does Mrs. Graham say about her virtue in Chapter 12?
5. In Chapter 5, what part of the paintings at Mrs. Graham's house interest Mr. Markham?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)