|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fergus ask Mrs. Graham about in Chapter 7?
(a) Her money issues.
(b) Her living arrangements.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her health.
2. Why does Helen dislike Mr. Boarham?
(a) Because he drinks.
(b) Because he is poor.
(c) Because he is boring.
(d) Because he is old.
3. What does Mr. Huntingdon do when he finds the portrait of himself?
(a) He pretends like he didn't actually see it.
(b) He keeps it.
(c) He laughs at it.
(d) He rips it.
4. What does Mr. Millward do for a living?
(a) He is a vicar.
(b) He is a farmer.
(c) He is a shopowner.
(d) He is a lawyer.
5. Why does Mr. Markham visit Mr. Millward in Chapter 2?
(a) To see Eliza.
(b) To work.
(c) To have tea.
(d) To ask for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Mr. Millward seem to think about the rumors about Mrs. Graham?
2. In Chapter 10, where does Mr. Markham run into Mr. Lawrence?
3. What happens when Mr. Markham tries to help Mr. Lawrence in Chapter 14?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Mr. Markham compare Fergus to?
5. In Chapter 16, what does Helen tell her aunt about marriage?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)