|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Graham doing near the river in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Mr. Markham compare Fergus to?
(a) A fish.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A sheep.
3. How much time passes between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Five weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
4. How does Mrs. Graham react when Mr. Markham appears in Chapter 6?
5. When does "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall" take place?
(a) The 1820s.
(b) The 1810s.
(c) The 1830s.
(d) The 1840s.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Mr. Markham ask Mr. Lawrence about?
2. What types of paintings does Mr. Markham look through at Mrs. Graham's house in "Chapter Five"?
3. In Chapter 2, why does the boy come to talk to Mr. Markham?
4. In Chapter 3, who does Mrs. Graham ask to apologize to other families in town for her?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Mrs. Graham do when Mr. Markham offers her a book as a present?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)