|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Graham do before giving her diary to Mr. Markham?
(a) She writes more pages.
(b) She makes him promise to keep it a secret.
(c) She cries.
(d) She removes some of the pages.
2. When does "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall" take place?
(a) The 1830s.
(b) The 1820s.
(c) The 1810s.
(d) The 1840s.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Mr. Markham compare Fergus to?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A sheep.
(d) A fish.
4. Why does Mr. Markham begin to work so many hours in Chapter 13?
(a) Because he wants a promotion.
(b) Because he is bored.
(c) Because he needs the money.
(d) Because he is upset.
5. In Chapter 6, what does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about?
(b) Money issues.
(c) His health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fascinates Mr. Markham about Mrs. Graham the first time they meet?
2. In Chapter 10, what does Mr. Millward seem to think about the rumors about Mrs. Graham?
3. Why does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about marrying Eliza?
4. What does Fergus ask Mrs. Graham about in Chapter 7?
5. What does Mr. Markham tell Mrs. Graham when she is upset in Chapter 12?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)