|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Markham give Mrs. Graham's son a collar for his dog?
(a) Because he found one that belonged to his sister.
(b) As a birthday present.
(c) Mrs. Graham asks him to.
(d) So he can visit the Grahams.
2. When does "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall" take place?
(a) The 1830s.
(b) The 1820s.
(c) The 1810s.
(d) The 1840s.
3. Who does Mr. Markham walk home with in Chapter 7?
(a) He walks alone.
(b) Mrs. Graham.
4. What types of paintings does Mr. Markham look through at Mrs. Graham's house in "Chapter Five"?
5. What happens when Mr. Markham tries to help Mr. Lawrence in Chapter 14?
(a) He thanks him.
(b) He refuses the help.
(c) He hits him again.
(d) He walks away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Graham entertain Mr. Markham and Rose when they visit in Chapter 5?
2. What does Mr. Markham insist his visits and gifts are about in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 2, why does the boy come to talk to Mr. Markham?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Mr. Markham compare Fergus to?
5. In Chapter 3, who does Mrs. Graham ask to apologize to other families in town for her?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)