|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Graham say she brought her son with her in Chapter 3?
(a) She doesn't explain.
(b) Because Rose wanted to meet him.
(c) Because she can't visit without him.
(d) Because he asked to go.
2. In Chapter 10, what does Mr. Millward seem to think about the rumors about Mrs. Graham?
(a) That they are funny.
(b) That they are false.
(c) That they are true.
(d) That they are hurting him, too.
3. In Chapter 12, why does Mr. Markham begin to believe the rumors about Mrs. Graham and Mr. Lawrence?
(a) He overhears their conversation.
(b) Rose confirms the rumor.
(c) Mr. Lawrence writes him a letter.
(d) He starts to distrust Mrs. Graham.
4. At the end of Chapter 8, how does Mr. Markham describe his hopes and fears?
5. What does Mrs. Graham do when she sees Mr. Markham looking through her art in Chapter 5?
(a) She offers to sell them to him.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She leaves the room.
(d) She turns them around.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Markham visit Mr. Millward in Chapter 2?
2. What does Mr. Markham hit Mr. Lawrence with in Chapter 14?
3. In Chapter 7, where does Mrs. Graham say she wants to visit in order to sketch?
4. How much time passes between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8?
5. When does "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall" take place?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)