|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many people does Mr. Markham go with to visit Mrs. Graham?
2. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Mr. Markham carry Mrs. Graham's things for her?
(a) Because someone else asks first.
(b) Because he is too shy to ask.
(c) Because her son carries them.
(d) Because she carries them herself.
3. In Chapter 6, what does Mr. Markham ask Mr. Lawrence about?
(a) What gossip he has heard.
(b) His relationship with Mrs. Graham.
(c) His financial situation.
(d) The rooms he has for rent.
4. When does "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall" take place?
(a) The 1820s.
(b) The 1810s.
(c) The 1840s.
(d) The 1830s.
5. In Chapter 2, why does the boy come to talk to Mr. Markham?
(a) Because Mr. Markham called him over.
(b) Because of his dog.
(c) Because his mother sent him.
(d) Because he needs help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Markham go at the end of Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Mrs. Graham do when Mr. Markham offers her a book as a present?
3. At the end of Chapter 8, how does Mr. Markham describe his hopes and fears?
4. What does Fergus ask Mrs. Graham about in Chapter 7?
5. Why does Mr. Millward say he told Mrs. Graham about the rumors?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)