|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Graham say about her virtue in Chapter 12?
(a) That it has been damaged.
(b) That it is good.
(c) That it rules her life.
(d) That it is gone.
2. What does Mr. Markham tell Mrs. Graham when she is upset in Chapter 12?
(a) That he is sorry.
(b) That he will hurt whoever is spreading the rumors.
(c) That he wants to protect her.
(d) That he thinks she is foolish.
3. How does Mr. Markham feel while visiting Mr. Wilson in Chapter 13?
4. When does "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall" take place?
(a) The 1810s.
(b) The 1820s.
(c) The 1830s.
(d) The 1840s.
5. Why does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about marrying Eliza?
(a) Because she is poor.
(b) Because he's too young.
(c) Because of her father.
(d) Because she won't treat him well.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 8, how does Mr. Markham describe his hopes and fears?
2. What does Mrs. Graham say about her relationship with Mr. Markham in Chapter 8?
3. What fascinates Mr. Markham about Mrs. Graham the first time they meet?
4. What does Fergus ask Mrs. Graham about in Chapter 7?
5. What season is it in Chapter 6?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)