|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Markham say he inherited from his father?
(a) A small cottage.
(b) A farm.
(c) A shop.
(d) A tavern.
2. In Chapter 10, where does Mr. Markham run into Mr. Lawrence?
(a) On his way to church.
(b) At the local pub.
(c) On his way to Wildfell Hall.
(d) On his way to town.
3. At the end of Chapter 8, how does Mr. Markham describe his hopes and fears?
4. Why does Mr. Millward say he told Mrs. Graham about the rumors?
(a) To save her.
(b) To hurt her.
(c) To see how she would react.
(d) To entertain her.
5. Who does Mr. Markham walk home with in Chapter 7?
(b) He walks alone.
(c) Mrs. Graham.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many people does Mr. Markham go with to visit Mrs. Graham?
2. What do Mrs. Markham and Mrs. Graham argue about during their visit in Chapter 3?
3. What does Mrs. Graham want to know about Mr. Markham in Chapter 15?
4. What season is it in Chapter 6?
5. Why does Mr. Markham begin to work so many hours in Chapter 13?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)