|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mrs. Markham and Mrs. Graham argue about during their visit in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 2, why does the boy come to talk to Mr. Markham?
(a) Because Mr. Markham called him over.
(b) Because of his dog.
(c) Because he needs help.
(d) Because his mother sent him.
3. In Chapter 5, what part of the paintings at Mrs. Graham's house interest Mr. Markham?
(a) The signatures.
(b) The type of paint.
(c) The frames.
(d) The size.
4. What does Mr. Markham insist his visits and gifts are about in Chapter 8?
5. Why does Mr. Markham begin to work so many hours in Chapter 13?
(a) Because he needs the money.
(b) Because he is upset.
(c) Because he wants a promotion.
(d) Because he is bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Graham do when she sees Mr. Markham looking through her art in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 6, what does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about?
3. In Chapter 10, what does Mr. Millward seem to think about the rumors about Mrs. Graham?
4. What does Mrs. Graham say about her virtue in Chapter 12?
5. Why does Mr. Markham visit Mr. Millward in Chapter 2?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)