|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Markham insist his visits and gifts are about in Chapter 8?
2. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Mr. Markham carry Mrs. Graham's things for her?
(a) Because someone else asks first.
(b) Because she carries them herself.
(c) Because her son carries them.
(d) Because he is too shy to ask.
3. In Chapter 12, why does Mr. Markham begin to believe the rumors about Mrs. Graham and Mr. Lawrence?
(a) Mr. Lawrence writes him a letter.
(b) Rose confirms the rumor.
(c) He starts to distrust Mrs. Graham.
(d) He overhears their conversation.
4. In Chapter 10, where does Mr. Markham run into Mr. Lawrence?
(a) On his way to church.
(b) At the local pub.
(c) On his way to Wildfell Hall.
(d) On his way to town.
5. What season is it in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Graham refuse in Chapter 3?
2. What does Mrs. Graham do when she sees Mr. Markham looking through her art in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 5, what part of the paintings at Mrs. Graham's house interest Mr. Markham?
4. How much time passes between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8?
5. What does Fergus ask Mrs. Graham about in Chapter 7?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)