|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mr. Markham writing a letter to his friend?
(a) To help him out.
(b) To plan a vacation.
(c) To tell him a story.
(d) To ask for money.
2. Where does Mrs. Graham entertain Mr. Markham and Rose when they visit in Chapter 5?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The art studio.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The garden.
3. Why does Mrs. Graham say she brought her son with her in Chapter 3?
(a) She doesn't explain.
(b) Because she can't visit without him.
(c) Because Rose wanted to meet him.
(d) Because he asked to go.
4. Why does Mr. Markham give Mrs. Graham's son a collar for his dog?
(a) Mrs. Graham asks him to.
(b) Because he found one that belonged to his sister.
(c) So he can visit the Grahams.
(d) As a birthday present.
5. When does "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall" take place?
(a) The 1820s.
(b) The 1840s.
(c) The 1810s.
(d) The 1830s.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about?
2. Why does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about marrying Eliza?
3. What does Mr. Millward do for a living?
4. What does Mrs. Graham do when she sees Mr. Markham looking through her art in Chapter 5?
5. Who does Mr. Markham walk home with in Chapter 7?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)