|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mrs. Graham entertain her guests in the parlor in Chapter 5?
(a) Because there isn't a fireplace.
(b) Because it's too drafty.
(c) Because it's under construction.
(d) Because it's too dark.
2. In Chapter 7, how many people does Mr. Markham go with to visit Mrs. Graham?
3. What season is it in Chapter 6?
4. Where does Mrs. Graham entertain Mr. Markham and Rose when they visit in Chapter 5?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The garden.
(c) The art studio.
(d) The bedroom.
5. How much time passes between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Four weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where does Mrs. Graham say she wants to visit in order to sketch?
2. What does Mr. Markham say he inherited from his father?
3. How does Mrs. Graham react when Mr. Markham appears in Chapter 6?
4. What does Mrs. Graham do when she sees Mr. Markham looking through her art in Chapter 5?
5. Why does Mr. Markham give Mrs. Graham's son a collar for his dog?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)