|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it in Chapter 6?
2. What does Mrs. Graham do when she sees Mr. Markham looking through her art in Chapter 5?
(a) She offers to sell them to him.
(b) She turns them around.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She leaves the room.
3. Where does Mrs. Graham entertain Mr. Markham and Rose when they visit in Chapter 5?
(a) The garden.
(b) The art studio.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
4. What do Mrs. Markham and Mrs. Graham argue about during their visit in Chapter 3?
5. How does Mr. Markham learn that Mrs. Graham moved in next door?
(a) From his sister.
(b) He sees her himself.
(c) From his friend.
(d) From his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why does the boy come to talk to Mr. Markham?
2. Why does Mr. Markham visit Mr. Millward in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 3, who does Mrs. Graham ask to apologize to other families in town for her?
4. In Chapter 5, what part of the paintings at Mrs. Graham's house interest Mr. Markham?
5. Why does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about marrying Eliza?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)