|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it in Chapter 6?
2. Why is Mr. Markham writing a letter to his friend?
(a) To ask for money.
(b) To tell him a story.
(c) To plan a vacation.
(d) To help him out.
3. Why does Mrs. Graham say she brought her son with her in Chapter 3?
(a) Because she can't visit without him.
(b) Because Rose wanted to meet him.
(c) She doesn't explain.
(d) Because he asked to go.
4. At the end of Chapter 8, how does Mr. Markham describe his hopes and fears?
5. What fascinates Mr. Markham about Mrs. Graham the first time they meet?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) Her education.
(c) Her accent.
(d) Her shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of paintings does Mr. Markham look through at Mrs. Graham's house in "Chapter Five"?
2. How much time passes between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8?
3. Who does Mr. Markham walk home with in Chapter 7?
4. What does Fergus ask Mrs. Graham about in Chapter 7?
5. Where does Mrs. Graham entertain Mr. Markham and Rose when they visit in Chapter 5?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)