|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why does the boy come to talk to Mr. Markham?
(a) Because his mother sent him.
(b) Because he needs help.
(c) Because of his dog.
(d) Because Mr. Markham called him over.
2. When does "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall" take place?
(a) The 1840s.
(b) The 1820s.
(c) The 1810s.
(d) The 1830s.
3. Why does Mr. Markham visit Mr. Millward in Chapter 2?
(a) To work.
(b) To see Eliza.
(c) To ask for money.
(d) To have tea.
4. In Chapter 5, what part of the paintings at Mrs. Graham's house interest Mr. Markham?
(a) The size.
(b) The signatures.
(c) The frames.
(d) The type of paint.
5. In Chapter 7, how many people does Mr. Markham go with to visit Mrs. Graham?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Mr. Markham ask Mr. Lawrence about?
2. Why does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about marrying Eliza?
3. What does Fergus ask Mrs. Graham about in Chapter 7?
4. Who does Mrs. Graham leave her son with in Chapter 7?
5. Why is Mr. Markham writing a letter to his friend?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)