Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 49-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 25, what does Mr. Huntingdon decide to do?
(a) Buy a second house.
(b) Write a novel.
(c) Have a hunting trip.
(d) Move to London.
2. In Chapter 30, where does Helen go for the fall?
(d) To her aunt's.
3. In Chapter 46, why does Mr. Markham visit Mr. Lawrence?
(a) To stay entertained.
(b) To know how Helen is.
(c) Because Mr. Lawrence invites him.
(d) To be polite.
4. In Chapter 52, what worries Mr. Markham about Helen's uncle's death?
(a) Her uncle wanted her to move to the Americas.
(b) She may decide to stay unmarried.
(c) She is now wealthier than he is.
(d) Helen was very close with her uncle.
5. What does Mr. Huntingdon refuse to do when Helen asks him about his lying in "Chapter 30"?
(a) Travel with her.
(b) Talk to her.
(d) Stop lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Markham say he inherited from his father?
2. At the end of Chapter 52, what does Mr. Markham decide to do?
3. What does Mrs. Graham do before giving her diary to Mr. Markham?
4. How does Lord Lowborough act when he finds out about his wife's affair?
5. Why does Helen's aunt disapprove of Mr. Arthur Huntingdon?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)