Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 34-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 17, where does Helen visit for a dinner party?
(a) Her uncle's.
(b) Mr. Boarham's.
(c) Mr. Wilmot's.
(d) Mr. Huntingdon's.
2. In Chapter 18, where does Mr. Huntingdon run into Helen?
(a) The library.
(b) The farm lands.
(c) The town's center.
(d) The pub.
3. When Lady Lowborough visits in Chapter 31, how does Helen feel about her?
4. What does Lord Lowborough do after learning about his wife's affair?
(a) He argues with Helen.
(b) He goes to London alone.
(c) He returns home.
(d) He has a fight with Mr. Huntingdon.
5. How does Mr. Huntingdon find the sketch of himself that Helen drew?
(a) Helen's aunt shows it to him.
(b) He looks through her work.
(c) She shows it to him.
(d) He visits unexpectedly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Markham learn that Mrs. Graham moved in next door?
2. Where does Helen want to go with her son in Chapter 39?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 10, how does Mr. Markham describe Mrs. Graham to his sister and mother?
4. In Chapter 23, how does Mr. Huntingdon act while at home?
5. Where does Mr. Markham go at the end of Chapter 11?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)