|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, when does Mrs. Graham say she will tell Mr. Markham the truth about her?
(a) Within a month.
(b) The following day.
(c) When she feels like it.
(d) Next year.
2. How does Mr. Markham feel while visiting Mr. Wilson in Chapter 13?
3. In Chapter 19, what makes Helen cry?
(a) A letter.
(b) A painting.
(c) A poem.
(d) A song.
4. How does Helen react to Mr. Huntingdon's stories in Chapter 24?
(a) She is outraged.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is bored.
(d) She is entertained.
5. In Chapter 12, why does Mr. Markham return to Wildfell Hall?
(a) Because he left something there.
(b) To see Mrs. Graham one more time.
(c) Because Mrs. Graham calls to him.
(d) To listen in on Mrs. Graham's conversations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Markham writing a letter to his friend?
2. At the end of Chapter 25, what does Mr. Huntingdon decide to do?
3. In Chapter 7, where does Mrs. Graham say she wants to visit in order to sketch?
4. What does Helen's aunt warn her about marriage?
5. Who does Mr. Markham walk home with in Chapter 7?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)