Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where does Mrs. Graham say she wants to visit in order to sketch?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The caves.
(c) The city.
(d) The shore.
2. Who does Mr. Markham walk home with in Chapter 7?
(a) He walks alone.
(d) Mrs. Graham.
3. Where does Mr. Markham go at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) To go to see church.
(b) To see Mrs. Graham.
(c) To speak with his mother.
(d) To talk to Eliza.
4. Why does Mr. Markham begin to work so many hours in Chapter 13?
(a) Because he needs the money.
(b) Because he is upset.
(c) Because he wants a promotion.
(d) Because he is bored.
5. What does Fergus ask Mrs. Graham about in Chapter 7?
(a) Her money issues.
(b) Her living arrangements.
(c) Her health.
(d) Her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Markham writing a letter to his friend?
2. What happens when Mr. Markham tries to help Mr. Lawrence in Chapter 14?
3. Why doesn't Mrs. Graham entertain her guests in the parlor in Chapter 5?
4. Why does Mr. Markham give Mrs. Graham's son a collar for his dog?
5. What types of paintings does Mr. Markham look through at Mrs. Graham's house in "Chapter Five"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)