|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Graham do when she sees Mr. Markham looking through her art in Chapter 5?
(a) She leaves the room.
(b) She offers to sell them to him.
(c) She turns them around.
(d) She laughs.
2. What season is it in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 7, where does Mrs. Graham say she wants to visit in order to sketch?
(a) The caves.
(b) The city.
(c) The shore.
(d) The mountains.
4. In Chapter 7, why doesn't Mr. Markham carry Mrs. Graham's things for her?
(a) Because someone else asks first.
(b) Because her son carries them.
(c) Because he is too shy to ask.
(d) Because she carries them herself.
5. Why doesn't Mrs. Graham entertain her guests in the parlor in Chapter 5?
(a) Because it's too dark.
(b) Because it's under construction.
(c) Because there isn't a fireplace.
(d) Because it's too drafty.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall" take place?
2. What does Mrs. Graham say about her relationship with Mr. Markham in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 3, who does Mrs. Graham ask to apologize to other families in town for her?
4. How does Mrs. Graham react when Mr. Markham appears in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 8, what does Mr. Markham compare Fergus to?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)