Quiz: The Letter and Chapters 1-5 to Chapters 6-9
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Mr. Markham say he inherited from his father?
a) A small cottage.
b) A farm.
c) A shop.
d) A tavern.
2. In Chapter 8, what does Mr. Markham compare Fergus to?
a) A cat.
b) A fish.
c) A dog.
d) A sheep.
3. What season is it in Chapter 6?
4. What does Fergus ask Mrs. Graham about in Chapter 7?
a) Her children.
b) Her money issues.
c) Her health.
d) Her living arrangements.
5. How does Mrs. Graham react when Mr. Markham appears in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 272 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)