|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who does Mrs. Graham ask to apologize to other families in town for her?
(a) Mr. Markham.
(b) Mrs. Markham.
(c) Mr. Millward.
2. When Helen first arrives at Wildfell Hall, what does she note there isn't a lot of?
3. In Chapter 30, where does Mr. Huntingdon go for the fall?
4. What upsets Helen about her wedding vacation?
(a) It is too cold.
(b) They can't spend much money.
(c) They don't go out on the town.
(d) It isn't long enough.
5. In Chapter 29, why do the neighbors visit Helen?
(a) Because they need help marrying off a daughter.
(b) Because Helen invites them.
(c) Because Mr. Huntingdon is out of town.
(d) Because they are being polite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Graham say about her virtue in Chapter 12?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Mrs. Graham do when Mr. Markham offers her a book as a present?
3. In Chapter 10, where does Mr. Markham run into Mr. Lawrence?
4. In Chapter 47, what does Eliza say about Helen?
5. What does Mrs. Graham want to know about Mr. Markham in Chapter 15?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)