|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Graham leave her son with in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 36, what happens when Helen asks about Mr. Huntingdon's health?
(a) He breaks down crying.
(b) He hugs her.
(c) He ignores her.
(d) He is rude to her.
3. What does Mrs. Graham say about her virtue in Chapter 12?
(a) That it rules her life.
(b) That it is gone.
(c) That it is good.
(d) That it has been damaged.
4. In Chapter 42, what makes Helen believe she can stay in her marriage?
(a) Her husband quit drinking.
(b) Her son asks her to.
(c) The amount of time her husband is gone.
(d) Her husband's new attitude.
5. In Chapter 48, how does Helen describe her husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Mark want Mr. Lawrence visiting with the Wilsons?
2. What does Helen do when Lady Lowborough shows up to hunt in Chapter 38?
3. How does Mr. Markham learn that Helen returns to Mr. Huntingdon?
4. What stories does Mr. Huntingdon tell Helen in Chapter 24?
5. What does Helen's aunt warn her about marriage?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)