|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Huntingdon use Arthur to upset Helen in Chapter 36?
(a) He dresses him in terrible clothing.
(b) He teaches him to ignore his mother.
(c) He yells at him to make the boy upset.
(d) He sends him away on vacation.
2. In Chapter 30, what does Mr. Huntingdon do after arguing with Helen?
(a) He writes to his uncle.
(b) He drinks.
(c) He leaves town.
(d) He slaps her.
3. What does Fergus ask Mrs. Graham about in Chapter 7?
(a) Her money issues.
(b) Her health.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her living arrangements.
4. In Chapter 48, how does Helen describe her husband?
5. In Chapter 46, why does Mr. Markham visit Mr. Lawrence?
(a) Because Mr. Lawrence invites him.
(b) To stay entertained.
(c) To be polite.
(d) To know how Helen is.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who does Mrs. Graham ask to apologize to other families in town for her?
2. How does Mr. Huntingdon learn about his wife's plan to leave him?
3. What does Mrs. Graham do when she sees Mr. Markham looking through her art in Chapter 5?
4. What does Mrs. Graham want to know about Mr. Markham in Chapter 15?
5. In Chapter 43, who does Mr. Huntingdon hire?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)