|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, when does Mr. Huntingdon kiss Lady Lowborough's hand?
(a) After she plays a song on the piano.
(b) After she wins a game of cards.
(c) When she gets out of a carriage.
(d) When she is leaving their house.
2. What does Mr. Markham say he inherited from his father?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A farm.
(c) A shop.
(d) A small cottage.
3. In Chapter 10, where does Mr. Markham run into Mr. Lawrence?
(a) On his way to town.
(b) At the local pub.
(c) On his way to Wildfell Hall.
(d) On his way to church.
4. Why does Mr. Huntingdon begin flirting with Annabella?
(a) Because Helen burned her drawnings.
(b) Because Helen's aunt told him to.
(c) Because Helen said she no longer liked him.
(d) Because Annabella began to show interest.
5. In Chapter 25, how long do the Huntingdons spend in London?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Markham tell Mrs. Graham when she is upset in Chapter 12?
2. After reading Helen's diary, how does Mr. Markham feel?
3. Why does Mrs. Graham give Mr. Markham her diary?
4. Why does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about marrying Eliza?
5. Why does Mr. Huntingdon send Helen home from London before himself?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)