|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Markham say he inherited from his father?
(a) A farm.
(b) A small cottage.
(c) A shop.
(d) A tavern.
2. Where does Mr. Markham go at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) To go to see church.
(b) To speak with his mother.
(c) To talk to Eliza.
(d) To see Mrs. Graham.
3. What does Mrs. Graham refuse in Chapter 3?
(d) The best seat.
4. In Chapter 6, what does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about?
(b) His health.
(c) Money issues.
5. In Chapter 12, when does Mrs. Graham say she will tell Mr. Markham the truth about her?
(a) Within a month.
(b) Next year.
(c) The following day.
(d) When she feels like it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it in Chapter 6?
2. Why does Mrs. Graham say she brought her son with her in Chapter 3?
3. What fascinates Mr. Markham about Mrs. Graham the first time they meet?
4. Why does Mr. Markham visit Mr. Millward in Chapter 2?
5. How does Mrs. Graham react when Mr. Markham appears in Chapter 6?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)