|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who does Mrs. Graham ask to apologize to other families in town for her?
(a) Mr. Millward.
(b) Mrs. Markham.
(d) Mr. Markham.
2. In Chapter 8, what does Mrs. Graham do when Mr. Markham offers her a book as a present?
(a) Gives him a book in return.
(b) Thanks him.
(c) Asks to pay for it.
(d) Says nothing.
3. What does Mrs. Graham say about her relationship with Mr. Markham in Chapter 8?
(a) Let me alone.
(b) Let us be as we were.
(c) Let it do as it will.
(d) Let you follow the rules.
4. What season is it in Chapter 6?
5. At the end of Chapter 8, how does Mr. Markham describe his hopes and fears?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what part of the paintings at Mrs. Graham's house interest Mr. Markham?
2. Where does Mrs. Graham entertain Mr. Markham and Rose when they visit in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Mr. Markham ask Mr. Lawrence about?
4. Why does Mrs. Graham say she brought her son with her in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 12, when does Mrs. Graham say she will tell Mr. Markham the truth about her?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)