|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why does the boy come to talk to Mr. Markham?
(a) Because he needs help.
(b) Because of his dog.
(c) Because his mother sent him.
(d) Because Mr. Markham called him over.
2. What does Mrs. Graham say about her relationship with Mr. Markham in Chapter 8?
(a) Let it do as it will.
(b) Let us be as we were.
(c) Let you follow the rules.
(d) Let me alone.
3. How does Mr. Markham learn that Mrs. Graham moved in next door?
(a) From his sister.
(b) From his friend.
(c) From his mother.
(d) He sees her himself.
4. What season is it in Chapter 6?
5. Why does Mr. Markham give Mrs. Graham's son a collar for his dog?
(a) Because he found one that belonged to his sister.
(b) So he can visit the Grahams.
(c) Mrs. Graham asks him to.
(d) As a birthday present.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of paintings does Mr. Markham look through at Mrs. Graham's house in "Chapter Five"?
2. When does "The Tenant of Wildfell Hall" take place?
3. In Chapter 10, where does Mr. Markham run into Mr. Lawrence?
4. What does Mr. Millward do for a living?
5. What happens to Mr. Lawrence when Mr. Markham hits him in Chapter 14?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)