|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Markham give Mrs. Graham's son a collar for his dog?
(a) Mrs. Graham asks him to.
(b) So he can visit the Grahams.
(c) As a birthday present.
(d) Because he found one that belonged to his sister.
2. Where does Mr. Markham go at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) To talk to Eliza.
(b) To speak with his mother.
(c) To see Mrs. Graham.
(d) To go to see church.
3. In Chapter 6, what does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about?
(a) His health.
(b) Money issues.
4. In Chapter 6, what does Mr. Markham ask Mr. Lawrence about?
(a) His relationship with Mrs. Graham.
(b) His financial situation.
(c) The rooms he has for rent.
(d) What gossip he has heard.
5. What types of paintings does Mr. Markham look through at Mrs. Graham's house in "Chapter Five"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Markham feel while visiting Mr. Wilson in Chapter 13?
2. In Chapter 10, what does Mr. Millward seem to think about the rumors about Mrs. Graham?
3. Who does Mr. Markham walk home with in Chapter 7?
4. Why does Mr. Markham begin to work so many hours in Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 2, why does the boy come to talk to Mr. Markham?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)