|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Markham tell Mrs. Graham when she is upset in Chapter 12?
(a) That he thinks she is foolish.
(b) That he is sorry.
(c) That he will hurt whoever is spreading the rumors.
(d) That he wants to protect her.
2. What does Mrs. Graham say about her virtue in Chapter 12?
(a) That it rules her life.
(b) That it has been damaged.
(c) That it is gone.
(d) That it is good.
3. What happens when Mr. Markham tries to help Mr. Lawrence in Chapter 14?
(a) He thanks him.
(b) He refuses the help.
(c) He walks away.
(d) He hits him again.
4. How does Mr. Markham feel while visiting Mr. Wilson in Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 10, where does Mr. Markham run into Mr. Lawrence?
(a) On his way to church.
(b) On his way to town.
(c) At the local pub.
(d) On his way to Wildfell Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about marrying Eliza?
2. In Chapter 6, what does Mrs. Markham warn Mr. Markham about?
3. What does Mrs. Graham say about her relationship with Mr. Markham in Chapter 8?
4. What does Mrs. Graham want to know about Mr. Markham in Chapter 15?
5. What fascinates Mr. Markham about Mrs. Graham the first time they meet?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)