Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, what makes Helen doubt Mr. Huntingdon's character?
(a) His jokes.
(b) His gambling.
(c) His relationship with Annabella.
(d) His friendship with Lord Lowborough.
2. At the end of Chapter 25, what does Mr. Huntingdon decide to do?
(a) Have a hunting trip.
(b) Move to London.
(c) Write a novel.
(d) Buy a second house.
3. What does Frederick say about Helen staying at Wildfell Hall in Chapter 41?
(a) That she will need to clean the place.
(b) That she will be much happier.
(c) That he doesn't want her there.
(d) That she should try to make her marriage work first.
4. Why does Mr. Markham want to tell his family the truth about Helen?
(a) To be able to propose to her.
(b) To clear her name.
(c) To prove his love.
(d) To be honest.
5. In Chapter 24, why does Mr. Huntingdon plan a trip to London?
(a) Because he has family there.
(b) Because Helen asks him to.
(c) Because he has a business opportunity there.
(d) Because Helen isn't talking to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Markham say he inherited from his father?
2. In Chapter 48, how does Helen describe her husband?
3. Why does Mr. Markham begin to work so many hours in Chapter 13?
4. In Chapter 33, why do Mr. Huntingdon's friends say he stopped drinking?
5. What does Mrs. Graham do before giving her diary to Mr. Markham?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)