|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Helen about Mr. Huntingdon and Lady Lowborough's relationship?
(a) Lady Lowborough.
(b) Mr. Hargrave.
(c) Lord Lowborough.
2. Why does Helen dislike Mr. Boarham?
(a) Because he is old.
(b) Because he is boring.
(c) Because he drinks.
(d) Because he is poor.
3. In Chapter 32, how does Mr. Hattersley upset his wife?
(a) By getting into an argument.
(b) By drinking too much.
(c) By talking about another woman.
(d) By teasing her.
4. In Chapter 17, where does Helen visit for a dinner party?
(a) Mr. Boarham's.
(b) Mr. Wilmot's.
(c) Mr. Huntingdon's.
(d) Her uncle's.
5. When does Chapter 16 take place?
(a) One year earlier.
(b) Two years earlier.
(c) Six years earlier.
(d) Four years earlier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Graham react when Mr. Markham appears in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 12, why does Mr. Markham return to Wildfell Hall?
3. What does Mr. Markham insist his visits and gifts are about in Chapter 8?
4. When Lady Lowborough visits in Chapter 31, how does Helen feel about her?
5. Where does Helen make a small sketch of Mr. Huntingdon?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)