|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, where does Mr. Huntingdon go for the fall?
2. What does Mrs. Graham say about her virtue in Chapter 12?
(a) That it rules her life.
(b) That it is gone.
(c) That it has been damaged.
(d) That it is good.
3. When Lady Lowborough visits in Chapter 31, how does Helen feel about her?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 10, how does Mr. Markham describe Mrs. Graham to his sister and mother?
(a) As being a fool.
(b) As being full of trickery.
(c) As being complicated.
(d) As being honorable.
5. In Chapter 8, what does Mrs. Graham do when Mr. Markham offers her a book as a present?
(a) Thanks him.
(b) Gives him a book in return.
(c) Asks to pay for it.
(d) Says nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Helen about her wedding vacation?
2. Why does Mr. Hattersley try to hit Mr. Hargrave?
3. In Chapter 7, where does Mrs. Graham say she wants to visit in order to sketch?
4. Who does Mrs. Graham leave her son with in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 32, why does Milicent want Helen to advise his sister on marriage?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)