|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Markham tries to help Mr. Lawrence in Chapter 14?
(a) He refuses the help.
(b) He hits him again.
(c) He thanks him.
(d) He walks away.
2. What does Mr. Huntingdon do when he finds the portrait of himself?
(a) He keeps it.
(b) He rips it.
(c) He pretends like he didn't actually see it.
(d) He laughs at it.
3. Why does Helen's aunt disapprove of Mr. Arthur Huntingdon?
(a) Because of his mother.
(b) Because he is old.
(c) Because he is poor.
(d) Because of his habits.
4. How much time passes between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Three weeks.
5. How does Helen feel when Mr. Huntingdon finds the portrait of himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Helen about her wedding vacation?
2. Why does Mr. Millward say he told Mrs. Graham about the rumors?
3. How did Lord Lowborough lose his fortune?
4. In Chapter 10, what does Mr. Millward seem to think about the rumors about Mrs. Graham?
5. How does Mr. Huntingdon find the sketch of himself that Helen drew?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)