|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Markham go at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) To talk to Eliza.
(b) To see Mrs. Graham.
(c) To speak with his mother.
(d) To go to see church.
2. What does Mrs. Graham want to know about Mr. Markham in Chapter 15?
(a) Why he is so annoying.
(b) Why he fought with Mr. Lawrence.
(c) Why he has been ignoring her.
(d) Why he loves her.
3. What does Mrs. Graham say about her relationship with Mr. Markham in Chapter 8?
(a) Let me alone.
(b) Let us be as we were.
(c) Let it do as it will.
(d) Let you follow the rules.
4. How does Mrs. Graham react when Mr. Markham appears in Chapter 6?
5. Why does Mr. Huntingdon begin flirting with Annabella?
(a) Because Helen burned her drawnings.
(b) Because Helen said she no longer liked him.
(c) Because Annabella began to show interest.
(d) Because Helen's aunt told him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Markham give Mrs. Graham's son a collar for his dog?
2. In Chapter 16, what does Helen tell her aunt about marriage?
3. In Chapter 17, how does Helen's aunt react when she finds Helen talking to Mr. Huntingdon?
4. What does Mr. Huntingdon refuse to do when Helen asks him about his lying in "Chapter 30"?
5. In Chapter 7, where does Mrs. Graham say she wants to visit in order to sketch?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)