|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 17, where does Helen visit for a dinner party?
(a) Mr. Wilmot's.
(b) Her uncle's.
(c) Mr. Huntingdon's.
(d) Mr. Boarham's.
2. In Chapter 12, why does Mr. Markham return to Wildfell Hall?
(a) Because Mrs. Graham calls to him.
(b) To see Mrs. Graham one more time.
(c) Because he left something there.
(d) To listen in on Mrs. Graham's conversations.
3. Why does Helen suggest that Lord Lowborough is marrying Annabella?
(a) For her money.
(b) For her father's business.
(c) For her title.
(d) For her good looks.
4. What season is it in Chapter 6?
5. What does Mr. Markham tell Mrs. Graham when she is upset in Chapter 12?
(a) That he is sorry.
(b) That he will hurt whoever is spreading the rumors.
(c) That he wants to protect her.
(d) That he thinks she is foolish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Graham want to know about Mr. Markham in Chapter 15?
2. How does Mr. Huntingdon find the sketch of himself that Helen drew?
3. In Chapter 24, why does Mr. Huntingdon plan a trip to London?
4. In Chapter 30, what does Mr. Huntingdon do after arguing with Helen?
5. Where does Helen make a small sketch of Mr. Huntingdon?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)