|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where does Mrs. Graham say she wants to visit in order to sketch?
(a) The caves.
(b) The city.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The shore.
2. In Chapter 12, why does Mr. Markham return to Wildfell Hall?
(a) To listen in on Mrs. Graham's conversations.
(b) Because he left something there.
(c) Because Mrs. Graham calls to him.
(d) To see Mrs. Graham one more time.
3. Why does Mr. Markham give Mrs. Graham's son a collar for his dog?
(a) Mrs. Graham asks him to.
(b) Because he found one that belonged to his sister.
(c) As a birthday present.
(d) So he can visit the Grahams.
4. At the end of Chapter 8, how does Mr. Markham describe his hopes and fears?
5. Why does Helen dislike Mr. Boarham?
(a) Because he is old.
(b) Because he is boring.
(c) Because he is poor.
(d) Because he drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, when does Mrs. Graham say she will tell Mr. Markham the truth about her?
2. What does Mrs. Graham say about her relationship with Mr. Markham in Chapter 8?
3. What does Helen admit to doing in Chapter 30?
4. How does Helen feel when Mr. Huntingdon finds the portrait of himself?
5. How does Mr. Walter Hargrave try to win over Helen?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)