|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 23, how does Mr. Huntingdon act while at home?
(a) Like he is having fun.
(b) Like he is angry.
(c) Like he is rich.
(d) Like he is bored.
2. In Chapter 24, why does Mr. Huntingdon plan a trip to London?
(a) Because Helen isn't talking to him.
(b) Because he has family there.
(c) Because he has a business opportunity there.
(d) Because Helen asks him to.
3. How does Helen feel when Mr. Huntingdon finds the portrait of himself?
4. Why does Mr. Markham give Mrs. Graham's son a collar for his dog?
(a) Mrs. Graham asks him to.
(b) As a birthday present.
(c) Because he found one that belonged to his sister.
(d) So he can visit the Grahams.
5. In Chapter 16, what does Helen tell her aunt about marriage?
(a) She is going to marry for love.
(b) She is not going to marry anyone.
(c) She is going to travel before she marries.
(d) She is going to marry for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Helen react to Mr. Huntingdon's stories in Chapter 24?
2. How does Mrs. Graham react when Mr. Markham appears in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 33, why do Mr. Huntingdon's friends say he stopped drinking?
4. Why does Mr. Huntingdon say Annabella is marrying Lord Lowborough?
5. What does Mr. Markham insist his visits and gifts are about in Chapter 8?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)