|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 31, why does Lord Lowborough spend his nights walking?
(a) Because Lady Lowborough insists upon it.
(b) Because he doesn't drink.
(c) Because he likes the quiet.
(d) Because it's good for his health.
2. In Chapter 29, why do the neighbors visit Helen?
(a) Because Mr. Huntingdon is out of town.
(b) Because Helen invites them.
(c) Because they need help marrying off a daughter.
(d) Because they are being polite.
3. In Chapter 33, who tries to tell Helen that her husband is being inappropriate?
(a) Mr. Hattersley.
(b) No one.
4. How did Lord Lowborough lose his fortune?
(b) Bad investments.
(d) A divorce.
5. What does Mrs. Graham want to know about Mr. Markham in Chapter 15?
(a) Why he fought with Mr. Lawrence.
(b) Why he loves her.
(c) Why he has been ignoring her.
(d) Why he is so annoying.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Mrs. Graham do when Mr. Markham offers her a book as a present?
2. In Chapter 33, why do Mr. Huntingdon's friends say he stopped drinking?
3. Why does Mr. Huntingdon begin flirting with Annabella?
4. Why does Mr. Huntingdon say Annabella is marrying Lord Lowborough?
5. In Chapter 10, where does Mr. Markham run into Mr. Lawrence?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)