|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Helen feel when Mr. Huntingdon finds the portrait of himself?
2. Why does Mr. Markham give Mrs. Graham's son a collar for his dog?
(a) So he can visit the Grahams.
(b) As a birthday present.
(c) Because he found one that belonged to his sister.
(d) Mrs. Graham asks him to.
3. Why does Mr. Huntingdon say Annabella is marrying Lord Lowborough?
(a) For his good looks.
(b) For his land.
(c) For his title.
(d) For his money.
4. Why doesn't Helen accept Mr. Huntingdon's proposal in Chapter 19?
(a) Because of Annabella's love for him.
(b) Because she wants her uncle's approval.
(c) Because she loves someone else.
(d) Because she is mad at him.
5. What is Mrs. Graham doing near the river in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Graham do before giving her diary to Mr. Markham?
2. In Chapter 30, where does Mr. Huntingdon go for the fall?
3. What does Helen admit to doing in Chapter 30?
4. What does Mr. Huntingdon say Lord Lowborough did after losing his fortune?
5. In Chapter 10, where does Mr. Markham run into Mr. Lawrence?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)