|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, where does Mr. Huntingdon run into Helen?
(a) The town's center.
(b) The pub.
(c) The library.
(d) The farm lands.
2. Why does Helen's aunt disapprove of Mr. Arthur Huntingdon?
(a) Because of his mother.
(b) Because he is old.
(c) Because of his habits.
(d) Because he is poor.
3. In Chapter 12, why does Mr. Markham begin to believe the rumors about Mrs. Graham and Mr. Lawrence?
(a) He starts to distrust Mrs. Graham.
(b) Rose confirms the rumor.
(c) Mr. Lawrence writes him a letter.
(d) He overhears their conversation.
4. How does Helen feel when Mr. Huntingdon finds the portrait of himself?
5. In Chapter 7, where does Mrs. Graham say she wants to visit in order to sketch?
(a) The city.
(b) The caves.
(c) The shore.
(d) The mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stories does Mr. Huntingdon tell Helen in Chapter 24?
2. What does Mr. Markham hit Mr. Lawrence with in Chapter 14?
3. Who tells Helen about Mr. Huntingdon and Lady Lowborough's relationship?
4. Who does Mr. Markham walk home with in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 23, how does Mr. Huntingdon act while at home?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)