|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lady Lowborough visits in Chapter 31, how does Helen feel about her?
2. In Chapter 22, what makes Helen doubt Mr. Huntingdon's character?
(a) His relationship with Annabella.
(b) His jokes.
(c) His friendship with Lord Lowborough.
(d) His gambling.
3. In Chapter 7, how many people does Mr. Markham go with to visit Mrs. Graham?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Mr. Markham compare Fergus to?
(a) A fish.
(b) A sheep.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
5. What happens to Mr. Lawrence when Mr. Markham hits him in Chapter 14?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He stumbles down steps.
(c) He falls off his horse.
(d) He hits back, quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, when does Mrs. Graham say she will tell Mr. Markham the truth about her?
2. Why does Mr. Huntingdon begin flirting with Annabella?
3. In Chapter 12, why does Mr. Markham return to Wildfell Hall?
4. What is Mrs. Graham doing near the river in Chapter 6?
5. At the end of Chapter 8, how does Mr. Markham describe his hopes and fears?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)