|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 23, how does Mr. Huntingdon act while at home?
(a) Like he is angry.
(b) Like he is having fun.
(c) Like he is bored.
(d) Like he is rich.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 10, how does Mr. Markham describe Mrs. Graham to his sister and mother?
(a) As being honorable.
(b) As being complicated.
(c) As being a fool.
(d) As being full of trickery.
3. What happens when Mr. Markham tries to help Mr. Lawrence in Chapter 14?
(a) He walks away.
(b) He hits him again.
(c) He thanks him.
(d) He refuses the help.
4. In Chapter 24, why does Mr. Huntingdon plan a trip to London?
(a) Because Helen isn't talking to him.
(b) Because he has a business opportunity there.
(c) Because he has family there.
(d) Because Helen asks him to.
5. How does Mr. Markham feel while visiting Mr. Wilson in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Markham begin to work so many hours in Chapter 13?
2. In Chapter 25, how long do the Huntingdons spend in London?
3. Where does Mr. Markham go at the end of Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 12, why does Mr. Markham return to Wildfell Hall?
5. What happens to Mr. Lawrence when Mr. Markham hits him in Chapter 14?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)