|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Mr. Huntingdon takes most of Helen's money and belongings, what does he leave her?
(d) A piano.
2. In Chapter 12, when does Mrs. Graham say she will tell Mr. Markham the truth about her?
(a) The following day.
(b) Within a month.
(c) When she feels like it.
(d) Next year.
3. In Chapter 24, why does Mr. Huntingdon plan a trip to London?
(a) Because Helen isn't talking to him.
(b) Because Helen asks him to.
(c) Because he has family there.
(d) Because he has a business opportunity there.
4. In Chapter 23, how does Mr. Huntingdon act while at home?
(a) Like he is having fun.
(b) Like he is rich.
(c) Like he is bored.
(d) Like he is angry.
5. In Chapter 22, how does Helen feel about what Mr. Huntingdon tells her about Lord Lowborough?
(a) She is pleased.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is embarrassed.
(d) She is appalled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frederick say about Helen staying at Wildfell Hall in Chapter 41?
2. Why is Mr. Hattersley in town in Chapter 42?
3. In Chapter 10, where does Mr. Markham run into Mr. Lawrence?
4. What does Mrs. Graham say about her virtue in Chapter 12?
5. In Chapter 22, what makes Helen doubt Mr. Huntingdon's character?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)