|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 43, what does Helen say she worries about most in regards to her son?
(a) His morality.
(b) His future.
(c) His safety.
(d) His faith.
2. Why does Mrs. Graham give Mr. Markham her diary?
(a) So he will stop loving her.
(b) So he knows the truth.
(c) So he can laugh.
(d) So she will feel better.
3. What does Mr. Markham hit Mr. Lawrence with in Chapter 14?
(a) A book.
(b) A whip.
(c) A riding crop.
(d) A stick.
4. In Chapter 12, when does Mrs. Graham say she will tell Mr. Markham the truth about her?
(a) Within a month.
(b) The following day.
(c) When she feels like it.
(d) Next year.
5. In Chapter 24, why does Mr. Huntingdon plan a trip to London?
(a) Because Helen asks him to.
(b) Because he has family there.
(c) Because he has a business opportunity there.
(d) Because Helen isn't talking to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mr. Huntingdon takes most of Helen's money and belongings, what does he leave her?
2. What does Mr. Markham tell Mrs. Graham when she is upset in Chapter 12?
3. Who does Helen write to to have them prepare Wildfell Hall for her?
4. When Helen first arrives at Wildfell Hall, what does she note there isn't a lot of?
5. In Chapter 23, what does Mr. Huntingdon tell Helen while walking home from church?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)