One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 23, what does Mr. Huntingdon tell Helen while walking home from church?
(a) She is too religious.
(b) She is uneducated.
(c) She is less pretty each day.
(d) She is too demanding.
2. What stories does Mr. Huntingdon tell Helen in Chapter 24?
(a) Stories of past romances.
(b) Stories about his travels.
(c) Stories of his gambling.
(d) Stories about his drinking.
3. In Chapter 42, what makes Helen believe she can stay in her marriage?
(a) The amount of time her husband is gone.
(b) Her husband's new attitude.
(c) Her husband quit drinking.
(d) Her son asks her to.
4. Who does Helen write to to have them prepare Wildfell Hall for her?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her brother.
5. What upsets Helen about her wedding vacation?
(a) It is too cold.
(b) They can't spend much money.
(c) They don't go out on the town.
(d) It isn't long enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, where does Mr. Markham run into Mr. Lawrence?
2. Where does Helen's diary end?
3. What happens when Mr. Markham tries to help Mr. Lawrence in Chapter 14?
4. At the end of Chapter 25, what does Mr. Huntingdon decide to do?
5. What does Mrs. Graham want to know about Mr. Markham in Chapter 15?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)