|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Websters respond to Paul's resignation?
(a) With sorrow, information and money.
(d) They think Paul is wise to resign.
2. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
3. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
(a) Indifference to the plight of the Vietnamese.
(b) Indifference to the United States.
4. Who does Paul contact in Vietnam?
(a) Ngô Đình Thục
(b) Madam Nhu.
(c) Ngo Dinh Khoi.
5. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
(a) Only Paul.
(b) Neither Paul nor David are good at that.
(c) Both Paul and David.
(d) Only David.
6. Who is in Mexico City at the same time as Oswald on 27-30 September?
(a) A Venezuelan named Ruiz Ortegas.
(c) A Cuban named Manuel Ruiz.
(d) A Vietnamese named Diem toc.
7. What does Molly do in Rome?
(a) Goes to art classes.
(b) Quits the outfit.
(c) Moves in with Paul.
(d) Leaves Paul for another man.
8. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) An expense account.
(b) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(c) White House approval.
(d) Access to top secret documents.
9. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
10. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
(b) Righting a situation.
11. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
(a) He is tortured.
(b) He is a spy in Poland.
(c) He is a spy in Germany.
(d) He has to stay in Washington, D.C. the entire war even though he wants to fight to liberate Poland.
12. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
(a) A German spy who worked for Interpol.
(b) A German spy who worked for Scotland Yard.
(c) The German guard who helps Paul escape a POW camp.
(d) A man Paul recruits and trains in Berlin in 1946.
13. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
14. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
(a) Coddling him.
(b) Not getting enough information for the money Luong is being paid.
(c) Feeding him false hope.
(d) Giving him money to leave the country.
15. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
(a) Paul fired.
(b) Paul promoted.
(c) Paul killed.
(d) Paul transferred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who scoffs at the idea they will admit to killing an American president and destroying the American army with heroin?
2. What information does Paul give Truong toc?
3. What is Molly's nationality?
4. What does a phone call confirm?
5. Who does Paul pretend to be when visiting Woldowicz?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)