|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
(a) Coddling him.
(b) Feeding him false hope.
(c) Not getting enough information for the money Luong is being paid.
(d) Giving him money to leave the country.
2. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
(a) On Harbor Avenue.
(b) In the Georgetown area.
(c) Near the Pentagon.
(d) On Q Street.
3. Who is Molly?
(a) Paul's ex-wife.
(b) Paul's sister.
(c) Paul's girlfriend.
(d) An agent who works with Paul.
4. Who is Klimenko?
(a) A Tass agent.
(b) Paul's contact in Bangkok.
(c) Tom's contact in the USSR.
(d) A rogue Soviet agent.
5. How do the Websters respond to Paul's resignation?
(a) With sorrow, information and money.
(c) They think Paul is wise to resign.
6. Who scoffs at the idea they will admit to killing an American president and destroying the American army with heroin?
(b) Luong's widow.
(d) The Truong toc.
7. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) His facial paralysis and limp.
(b) His father supervises field workers.
(c) His father is a Russian citizen.
(d) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
8. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
(a) Ngo Diem.
(d) Jung Su.
9. Why will learning a connection to Lê Thu be difficult right now?
(a) The Ngos will shoot first and ask questions later.
(b) Lê Thu is in hiding.
(c) The Ngos are in mourning.
(d) The government has cameras everywhere.
10. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
(a) He believes Paul is obsessed and questions David's objectivity.
(b) That they are in collusion and will harm the United States.
(c) That David is using Paul for a promotion.
(d) That Paul is using David for information.
11. What does Luong face?
(b) Life imprisonment.
(c) A long trial.
12. What man does Paul quote when talking to Truong toc?
(c) Ngo Tan Khoi.
(d) Ngo Diem.
13. Who does Phuoc recommend Paul seek?
(a) Yu Lung.
(b) One of his own kind.
(c) The wife of Ngo Diem.
(d) The killer of Luong.
14. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
(a) Paul killed.
(b) Paul promoted.
(c) Paul transferred.
(d) Paul fired.
15. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
(a) Three days without her and it is hell.
(b) That he calls her several times a day.
(c) That he feels good despite his agony about JFK.
(d) Three days in Siena with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Paul's car?
2. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
3. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
4. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
5. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)