|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the caller with the accent want to meet?
(a) St. Peter's.
(b) St. Ignacio's.
(c) St. Paul's.
(d) St. Jerome's.
2. Where does David's letter send Paul?
(a) To Venice to a former employee of the Outfit.
(b) To a specific box in the Union de Banques Suisses.
(c) To Brussels to a self-service storage facility.
(d) To St. Peter's Basilica.
3. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
(a) Shelly's grave.
(b) The Trevi Fountain.
(c) The Acropolis.
(d) The Colosseum.
4. Who is Piero Cremona?
(a) A Libertine journalist.
(b) A Fascist journalist.
(c) A right-wing, Christian journalist.
(d) A Communist journalist.
5. What does Paul offer Kim?
(a) A way to recover some of his fortune.
(b) Two hundred dollars per each good contact up to ten contacts.
(c) Help in relocating to the United States.
(d) A way to sneak back into Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul buy in Milan?
2. What is Luong renamed in death?
3. How does Yu explain himself?
4. What is Molly's nationality?
5. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)