|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) Access to top secret documents.
(b) An expense account.
(c) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(d) White House approval.
2. Where does the caller with the accent want to meet?
(a) St. Peter's.
(b) St. Ignacio's.
(c) St. Jerome's.
(d) St. Paul's.
3. What do the Ngos need?
(a) A way to escape.
(b) A secret liaision in Washington.
(c) A large sum of money.
(d) An American gunman.
4. Why does Paul love Molly?
(a) She allows him the space he needs.
(b) She is funny and charming.
(c) She accepts him for himself.
(d) She is not part of his past.
5. What do Paul and Luong discuss?
(a) Lucky numbers.
(b) The Zodiac.
(c) The IChing.
(d) The path of least resistance.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Molly worry?
2. What does the Truong toc deny?
3. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
4. When do David and Paul meet?
5. What does Foley believe?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)