|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paul panic when he first arrives at his apartment in Rome?
(a) He cannot find his secret stash of money.
(b) He cannot find the documents he has collected in his investigation.
(c) He cannot find Molly.
(d) He has a flashback.
2. What does Paul bring to the Truong toc's?
(a) Some incriminating photographs.
(b) A letter of introduction.
(c) Valuable information.
(d) A bribe.
3. Who is Piero Cremona?
(a) A Libertine journalist.
(b) A right-wing, Christian journalist.
(c) A Communist journalist.
(d) A Fascist journalist.
4. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
(a) The President will not tolerate instability in the new government.
(b) The generals will fail.
(c) The new regime will start killing off those of the opposing party.
(d) The communists will decide it's time for a takeover.
5. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
(d) Piero Cremona.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been followed?
2. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
3. To whom is one of the men who is also a foreigner predisposed?
4. To whom does Paul mail a postcard?
5. What does Paul offer Kim?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)