|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
(d) Righting a situation.
2. What does Paul offer Kim?
(a) A way to sneak back into Vietnam.
(b) A way to recover some of his fortune.
(c) Help in relocating to the United States.
(d) Two hundred dollars per each good contact up to ten contacts.
3. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
(a) One of the men in Yu's reading.
(b) A Swiss banker with ties to the Ngo family.
(c) A Swedish merchant with ties to the Ngo family.
(d) The man Paul meets at the Pietà.
4. Where does the caller with the accent want to meet?
(a) St. Peter's.
(b) St. Jerome's.
(c) St. Ignacio's.
(d) St. Paul's.
5. How will the Ngos have to catch Paul in order to kill him?
(a) In a crowd.
(c) In a different country than Italy.
(d) In the open.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is David disqualified from field work?
2. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
3. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
4. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
5. What information does Paul give Truong toc?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)