|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is a super patriot.
(b) Because he is a communist.
(c) Because he is apolitical.
(d) Because he is unstable.
2. What does David's letter quote?
(a) One of the Ngo brothers.
(b) A line from The Wasteland.
(c) Two lines of one of Paul's poems.
(d) The raven.
3. Where does Paul park his car?
(a) In a place where it will be towed into police custody.
(b) In Venice.
(c) Near his old apartment.
(d) In a place that if it explodes it will harm no one.
4. Whose methods do Paul's match?
5. What does Kim say will open doors?
(a) The name Lê Thu.
(c) Pretended sympathy to the communist cause.
(d) Kim's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
2. What do the Ngos need?
3. What does Klimenko want?
4. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
5. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)