|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
(a) Not getting enough information for the money Luong is being paid.
(b) Giving him money to leave the country.
(c) Coddling him.
(d) Feeding him false hope.
2. Who is in Mexico City at the same time as Oswald on 27-30 September?
(a) A Venezuelan named Ruiz Ortegas.
(b) A Vietnamese named Diem toc.
(d) A Cuban named Manuel Ruiz.
3. What is fine and poetic in a rare idiom?
(a) The strips from Yu.
(b) Paul's poetry.
(c) Some poetry Paul finds while in Milan.
(d) The letters from the Turong toc.
4. What architecture does Paul fix in his mind?
(a) Dolder and Co.
(b) Fenstermacher and Co.
(c) Laufgarten, Inc.
(d) Wehrmacht, Inc.
5. Who is Molly?
(a) An agent who works with Paul.
(b) Paul's sister.
(c) Paul's ex-wife.
(d) Paul's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
2. What is Truong toc's response to Ho's recommendation that they kill Paul?
3. What does Yu explain about horoscopy?
4. Who is Klimenko?
5. Whose methods do Paul's match?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)