|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
(a) One of the men in Yu's reading.
(b) The man Paul meets at the Pietà.
(c) A Swedish merchant with ties to the Ngo family.
(d) A Swiss banker with ties to the Ngo family.
2. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
3. What does Wolkowicz agree to mail for Paul?
(a) An envelope to the Truong toc.
(b) An envelope to Phuoc.
(c) An envelope to Pong.
(d) A envelope to Webster.
4. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
(a) Paul transferred.
(b) Paul fired.
(c) Paul killed.
(d) Paul promoted.
5. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
(a) He has no opinion about it.
(b) He no longer loves it.
(c) He thinks it is overrated as a vacation spot.
(d) He loves it and would live there for the rest of his love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paul panic when he first arrives at his apartment in Rome?
2. Who is Wolkowicz?
3. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
4. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
5. What is Molly's nationality?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)