|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
(a) They are world leaders.
(b) They are first born sons of first born sons.
(c) They are dead or soon to be so.
(d) They are all born on the same day.
2. What happens to Paul's car?
(a) It is stolen.
(b) It is ransacked.
(c) It is painted with graffiti.
(d) It explodes.
3. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
4. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) His facial paralysis and limp.
(b) His father supervises field workers.
(c) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
(d) His father is a Russian citizen.
5. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
(a) The outfit has nothing to do with their murders.
(b) The outfit had to kill them to protect their agents in Vietnam.
(c) The outfit wanted to kill them, but someone beat them to it.
(d) The outfit orders the murders but Vietnamese agents do the killings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
2. Who has been followed?
3. What have people advised Luong when he asks about Lê Thu?
4. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
5. Who does Paul contact in Vietnam?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)