|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kim explain to Paul?
(a) How the Ngo family contacts Oswald.
(b) Who sent Ruby after Oswald.
(c) Three Vietnamese terms.
(d) Why the Russians did not eliminate Oswald when they learn what he plans.
2. Who is Nsango?
(a) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
(b) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
(c) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
(d) A revolutionary in Argentina.
3. To whom is one of the men who is also a foreigner predisposed?
(a) The Catholic church.
(b) Ma A Phien, the opium ghost.
(c) The Illuminati.
(d) Ngo Diem.
4. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
(a) Only Paul.
(b) Neither Paul nor David are good at that.
(c) Only David.
(d) Both Paul and David.
5. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
(b) At Dartmouth before WWII.
(c) While both are skiing at Vail.
(d) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what language will the strips in Chinese be rendered?
2. Of what does Dimpel take photographs?
3. Who fires a pistol at Paul as he leaves the Truong toc's home?
4. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
5. What does Yu demand to talk about?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)