|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yu explain himself?
(a) As a Vietnamese born as a Chinese.
(b) As the son of a visionary.
(c) As a sojourning Chinese.
(d) As a displaced Chinese.
2. What does Kim say will open doors?
(b) Pretended sympathy to the communist cause.
(c) The name Lê Thu.
(d) Kim's name.
3. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) His father supervises field workers.
(b) His facial paralysis and limp.
(c) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
(d) His father is a Russian citizen.
4. What is Luong renamed in death?
5. How will the Ngos have to catch Paul in order to kill him?
(a) In the open.
(b) In a different country than Italy.
(d) In a crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul park his car?
2. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
3. What does Paul show Phuoc?
4. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
5. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)