|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Dimpel take photographs?
(a) A rifle.
(b) Five documents.
(c) A passport.
(d) A medal given to Oswald by the Ngo family.
2. What does Kim explain to Paul?
(a) Three Vietnamese terms.
(b) How the Ngo family contacts Oswald.
(c) Why the Russians did not eliminate Oswald when they learn what he plans.
(d) Who sent Ruby after Oswald.
3. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
(a) A Swiss banker with ties to the Ngo family.
(b) One of the men in Yu's reading.
(c) A Swedish merchant with ties to the Ngo family.
(d) The man Paul meets at the Pietà.
4. Who does Paul contact in Vietnam?
(a) Madam Nhu.
(c) Ngo Dinh Khoi.
(d) Ngô Đình Thục
5. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
(a) He has to stay in Washington, D.C. the entire war even though he wants to fight to liberate Poland.
(b) He is a spy in Poland.
(c) He is tortured.
(d) He is a spy in Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who scoffs at the idea they will admit to killing an American president and destroying the American army with heroin?
2. What do the Ngos need?
3. What does Paul suggest to Truong toc about the young woman he first met at the garden door?
4. What happens to Paul's car?
5. Who is Klimenko?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)