|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul suggest to Truong toc about the young woman he first met at the garden door?
(a) To hide her contempt.
(b) To show more respect to an older male.
(c) To learn better English.
(d) To be kept from answering the garden door.
2. What is Molly's nationality?
(b) New Zealander.
3. Where does Paul run?
(a) To the American embassy.
(b) To Luong's home.
(c) To where his Citroën is parked.
(d) To his hotel room.
4. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is unstable.
(b) Because he is a communist.
(c) Because he is a super patriot.
(d) Because he is apolitical.
5. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) The deaths of the Ngos.
(b) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
(c) That the election has been declared.
(d) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Mexico City at the same time as Oswald on 27-30 September?
2. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
3. What does Paul not want to talk about?
4. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
5. Who scoffs at the idea they will admit to killing an American president and destroying the American army with heroin?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)