|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes Paul's alias?
(a) P. C. Walker.
(b) P.S. Runner.
(c) Chris Paulson.
(d) P. S. Offen.
2. What have people advised Luong when he asks about Lê Thu?
(a) To forget the name.
(b) To get a hold of one of the surviving Ngos.
(c) To follow the opium money.
(d) To look for an open lotus.
3. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a cypher.
(b) As a patsy.
(c) As a sycophant.
(d) As a man of action.
4. Who does Paul pretend to be when visiting Woldowicz?
(a) An investor intrested in the opium trade.
(b) A reporter doing a story on the Ngos.
(c) An agent for the USSR.
(d) An investor interested in the Asian tea market.
5. What is Molly's nationality?
(b) New Zealander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's letter quote?
2. Why does Paul love Molly?
3. What does Paul find when he reaches Saigon?
4. What information does Paul give Truong toc?
5. What does Paul do under his assumed name?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)