|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
2. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) His father is a Russian citizen.
(b) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
(c) His father supervises field workers.
(d) His facial paralysis and limp.
3. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
(a) One of the men in Yu's reading.
(b) The man Paul meets at the Pietà.
(c) A Swedish merchant with ties to the Ngo family.
(d) A Swiss banker with ties to the Ngo family.
4. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) At Dartmouth before WWII.
(b) While both are skiing at Vail.
(c) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
(d) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
5. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is a super patriot.
(b) Because he is apolitical.
(c) Because he is unstable.
(d) Because he is a communist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
2. What does Paul bring to the Truong toc's?
3. What does Klimenko want?
4. Who is Piero Cremona?
5. What does a phone call confirm?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)