|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Molly worry?
(a) Being involved in something she cannot control.
(b) Nothing as she trusts Paul to keep her safe.
(c) A trap.
(d) Killing the wrong person.
2. Why will learning a connection to Lê Thu be difficult right now?
(a) Lê Thu is in hiding.
(b) The Ngos will shoot first and ask questions later.
(c) The government has cameras everywhere.
(d) The Ngos are in mourning.
3. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they are ruthless.
(b) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
(c) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
(d) That they never forget a wrong.
4. Who is Piero Cremona?
(a) A right-wing, Christian journalist.
(b) A Communist journalist.
(c) A Libertine journalist.
(d) A Fascist journalist.
5. What does Wolkowicz agree to mail for Paul?
(a) An envelope to the Truong toc.
(b) An envelope to Pong.
(c) A envelope to Webster.
(d) An envelope to Phuoc.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
2. Who does Christopher pay off?
3. What does Yu demand to talk about?
4. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
5. What does Molly find Paul doing?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)