Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
(b) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
(c) That they never forget a wrong.
(d) That they are ruthless.
2. What is one of Pigeon's weaknesses?
3. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
(a) His gun.
(b) CHF 20,000 from Do.
(c) Information from Yu.
(d) Information from the Ngo head.
4. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
(a) The moon.
(b) The hosts of the overworld.
(c) Ma Tham Vong.
(d) The hosts of the underworld.
5. What do Paul and Luong discuss?
(a) The Zodiac.
(b) The path of least resistance.
(c) The IChing.
(d) Lucky numbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
2. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
3. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
4. What kind of ring does Paul buy Molly?
5. What does Paul not want to talk about?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)