|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
(a) He may die trying to learn the truth.
(b) He may be fired.
(c) He may lose his girlfriend.
(d) He may be arrested on trumped-up charges.
2. To whom is one of the men who is also a foreigner predisposed?
(a) Ngo Diem.
(b) Ma A Phien, the opium ghost.
(c) The Catholic church.
(d) The Illuminati.
3. What does Klimenko want?
(a) Someone to take out Ngo Diem's brother-in-law.
(b) Protection for information.
(c) More money for the information Paul demands.
(d) To defect.
4. What does Paul give his girlfriend before heading to Asia?
(a) A ring.
(b) A will.
(c) A letter for David if Paul does not return.
(d) A letter for his parents if he does not return.
5. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
(c) Insane, illogical, and grotesque.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
2. Who is Molly?
3. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
4. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
5. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)