Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
(a) On Harbor Avenue.
(b) Near the Pentagon.
(c) On Q Street.
(d) In the Georgetown area.
2. Where does David's letter send Paul?
(a) To Brussels to a self-service storage facility.
(b) To St. Peter's Basilica.
(c) To a specific box in the Union de Banques Suisses.
(d) To Venice to a former employee of the Outfit.
3. How do the Websters respond to Paul's resignation?
(a) They think Paul is wise to resign.
(d) With sorrow, information and money.
4. Who is Klimenko?
(a) A Tass agent.
(b) Tom's contact in the USSR.
(c) Paul's contact in Bangkok.
(d) A rogue Soviet agent.
5. Where does Paul plan to travel?
(b) Léopoldville and Saigon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paul love Molly?
2. Who is Tom Webster?
3. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
4. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
5. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)