Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a sycophant.
(b) As a cypher.
(c) As a man of action.
(d) As a patsy.
2. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
(a) Insane, illogical, and grotesque.
3. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
(a) A letter to Webster.
(b) A request for Paul to be reassigned.
(c) A letter to Wolkowicz.
(d) A request for Paul to be fired.
4. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
(a) A torn up letter from a Russian spy.
(b) Mental images.
(c) Newspaper clippings.
(d) Bits of information from other agents.
5. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
(b) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
(c) At Dartmouth before WWII.
(d) While both are skiing at Vail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
2. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
3. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
4. Who is Klimenko?
5. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)