|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Ngos need?
(a) A large sum of money.
(b) A secret liaision in Washington.
(c) An American gunman.
(d) A way to escape.
2. What happens to Paul's car?
(a) It is painted with graffiti.
(b) It is ransacked.
(c) It is stolen.
(d) It explodes.
3. What does Yu Lung spread out on the table?
(a) Six sheets of rice paper covered with circles and Chinese writing.
(b) Five thousand dollars.
(c) A set of runes.
(d) A set of IChing sticks.
4. Where does David's letter send Paul?
(a) To Brussels to a self-service storage facility.
(b) To a specific box in the Union de Banques Suisses.
(c) To St. Peter's Basilica.
(d) To Venice to a former employee of the Outfit.
5. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
(a) That David is using Paul for a promotion.
(b) That Paul is using David for information.
(c) He believes Paul is obsessed and questions David's objectivity.
(d) That they are in collusion and will harm the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul run?
2. When do David and Paul meet?
3. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
4. How do the Websters respond to Paul's resignation?
5. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)